View Single Post
Old 13-07-2004, 22:10   #195
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
denial, yes the white and black girls are the same....Dusha plays the role of Anna Karenine: Anna is married with a very important man and she has a son....she falls in love with the captain Vronski ( the tall guy with a beard that you don't like)...a passionnated love....so for him , Anna will let her husband and her son that she loves very much...and they are banned from this Hight society...
At the end, Anna Karenine & Vronski have a relation which is deteriorated...so , seeing that and sufferring because she has cheated her husband and can't see her son , she comites a suicide with the train...

So,
- the White Girl is Anna at the end: when she thinks about her life with flash back before comiting suicide,
- the Black Girl is Anna at the begining when she meets Vronski....
You see her with friends ( just women) in Black (1m25s): she is still the "respected" wife of Karenine ....after the camera is moving, shivering=> this is the scandal : the liaison/love between Vronski and Anna Karenine is known in the Hight society and they go away together as lovers...at 2m59s , you see the white girl dancing on the table but without her friends anymore, she is alone cause they are banished from the Hight Society because of the scandal....
I hope you understand better the clip now...
I read the beginning of the book but didn't finished it...but I like it very much