View Single Post
Old 15-04-2004, 18:51   #125
we shout

well ..downloading completed ... I pushed the forward button to at Time 1:00:00.. watched a girl that I think danced and singing like Britney ..I thought it was her ..then the host said something .. 3 people on the stage .. and the poll result on the screen ..can't see clearly .. then one by one they came and gave the girl in the brown shirt those stars plate .. I thought she was winning . then it become strange when she looked sad and more sad and more sad .. so I was ..okay ..they giving her goodbye plates...and its hard to see how much she got .. Then the show end .. I scrolled back to around Time 0:53.00 ..showing some clips of that sad girl .. why she always crying? then her performance .. and she cried during that singing ..and after the song too ...must be a really sad song...she looked really sad... looks like real tears...and after the singing when the host is telling something .. she placed her hand on her chest ...its like to hold her heart or something ...

I agree, its really touching situation .. well .. I watched wrong girl at first .. and then watched what happened in the end and then only went back to watch the real girl ....

and I like that song too ... and her performance .. well .. it just ....*thinking* ...different ...than usual... urgh! oiii!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 16-04-2004 at 01:43. Reason: I removed a question so it just remain mistery...and now that I've watched the video many times ...I wanted to comment on the sincerity.. but how?.. and ..hahaha....I dont know what to say actually..