View Single Post
Old 27-02-2004, 11:25   #224
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by sunny poison
As for the language... Yulia didn't know english was official language in Singapore. Sue her. It just happened so that the girl didn't have chance to get a proper education... u see... she was just working as a horse recording the songs u like so much now and giving 2-3 concerts a day (yeah, they worked really hard those years in Russia). But even with this, she didn't think Russian was the main language in Asia. The just thought as english wasn't native neither for them, nor for ppl in Singapore, it would be better to record the thing in russian... as it would be easier for them to express what they mean... if the thing should be translated anyway. And of course it was a real crime from her to suppose that MTV Asia broadcasts in any popular asian language

U are geeting so bitter even on such liitle details... I dunno... it seems that every word I say... just gives u the reason to bash them even more. I'm glad the show is almost over and I'll have to write just one more report. Coz I think u'v got enough things to discuss already. *sigh*
I'm not trying to bash them. I'm very aware that Yulia left school at 11 or something like that. I don't think she's stupid - just not very well informed about the world. And nor is it the fact that she didn't know that English is the official language of Singapore. What surprised me is that she didn't realise that MTV Asia broadcasts in English and obviously doesn't know about Asian languages - as sunny poison said she was so pleased about knowing that Singapore was in Asia. The "whatever language they speak there" comment is what was so funny for me.

Quote:
Originally posted by RowerB
I don’t think you think you really believe this simon. You’re just using this as another reason to attack tatu but if anyone said you were not telling the truth, you’d do doubt mock them saying “It was obviously a joke” as you always do when you get caught out.
I'm not out to bash Tatu. Have you actually been reading my posts? I defended Yulia's decision not to go to Singapore. I don't think Tatu are perfect or terrible. They're people and they have their good points and bad points. I just say what I think.