View Single Post
Old 22-02-2004, 20:55   #83
Сумасшёдшая!!! !!!!

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Debz Send a message via MSN to Mad Debz Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Debz
Quote:
Originally posted by freddie
Hey guys!! Aren't you being a little harsh on Yulia? She's acting like 80% of the stars would aftr 3 years of fame... cold, arogant, moody... it comes with the territory. And we all knew damn well the girls were more then capable of the rude beahaviour - remember the US tour. Oh that's right!! We all called it "punkish attitude" then.
What's changed by now, anyway? We can still call it like that. Yes she is rude and dismissive. But that's a part of what makes Yulia herself. We can take it or leave it. She sure doesn't give a damn what we think of her. Lets not worry ourselves. Lol
I didn't want to edit the quote because it's exactly what I would have said. Yulia is a Diva she doesn't give a flying banana what people think. At times I have found her rather rude, hey she totally ignorned me at the hotel in Saint Petersburg even though I was stood right next to her, don't forget. It annoyed me but I do expect it from her. Yulia's Yulia

Hasn't it always been said that Yulia and Lena are total opposites? Lena the quite book worm, Yulia the wild party animal. Lena who doesn't like to upset people, Yulia the one who will stand on peoples fingers (there's a quote about that somewhere isn't there?). Lena the one who cares a little for her fans and will most of the time pose for photos, Yulia the one who wont give fans the time of day. Thats what makes them who they are.

On the Ivan note it looks to me that he is still expecting them to come back. Surely they are in the last year of their contract anyway?

MD
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mad Debz || Taty Mad
w.A.S t.A.T.y || Club Member || "Wait and see, that's me! Pffft!"