View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 00:14   #23
a kind of fresh madness

The general consensus from the outset was that this whole incident was planned all along. I saw the footage on 'Liquid News' two nights ago and I don't think Janet looked all that surprised when it happened. The expression on her face was one of mock disbelief - like she knew it was gonna happen and was only acting surprised. Trousersnake didn't look all that shocked either IMO - which he certainly would have done were it a genuine accident!
Another thing which lead me to believe that this was all planned in advance was the fact that Janets choreographer had given an interview to the MTV website a few days previously telling veiwers to watch out for "a shocking moment" during the routine.
"Wardrobe malfunction", my arse!!
What's funny to me is that Janet has now admitted it was all planned, while Trousersnake is still trying to maintain that it was an accident.
I'm bored of it now to be honest. Things like this are amusing for a couple of days but when the furore doesn't die down and people keep harping on about it like it's some huge moral outrage, I just get annoyed.
At the end of the day all Janet did was get a bap out on TV. Her brother has (allegedly) done much, much worse. If we're gonna scrutinise any member of the Jackson family I don't think it should be Janet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?