Thread: Any fans left?
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2003, 23:11   #272
keep 'em guessing

sorry, but i gotta say something.
nobody said anything about hating anybody. does lena hate gays? i seriously doubt it. i can never and have never given any kind of justification for hating ppl. its not the christian way anyway and is considered a sin. so lets end the hate thing right here right now.

however what i am trying to justify is the freedom to believe whatever one chooses w/o being criticised or looked down upon for it. thats it. plain and simple.

ppl, this is thing that i would like to change in the world; the need for one human being to impose on another human what they believe. this is something i myself can never understand to even begin to agree with. if u don't like the color yellow and i do, whats the big deal? i like it and u don't, so what? has the world stop spinning? of course not!
therefore i say once again, believe what you want, and or nobody else has authority to question it.

ps. to end any further confusion, i believe in christianity and follow it but i do not consider myself a christian. simply b/c there are things i do that christians shouldn't. thank you.

now then back to the simpsons.