View Single Post
Old 19-12-2003, 06:57   #5
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Great Thread Russkayatatu!!....
Of course they are...I'll think about it before giving a larger answer...i have the sensations but , not still , the words...
First, could explain to me clearer the definitions of "West" and "East", please....because ,really, I don't know..

I mean, in France, Do we belong to "West" or "East"?...here , we spoke about the "East Countries": Russia, Bulgaria and so on..
But if we belong to the "West" part, i think we are very , very different from Americans in the way of thinking, for exemple.

My english is bad so when i don't know the exact names i speak with "images", associations of ideas...i'm understood immediatly by East people but not by Americans.

So, just a first remark...This forum is in english langage but the main think that surprised me is the quality of the posts...'m not clear...Here , people are arguing very CALMY and with a lot of Respect (No! I don't joke!..haha! ) in comparaison with other french forums about Tatu !

Real: French people are always contasting, they are fighting easely....they have a very, very strong critical sense...and absolutely NO Discipline!...
They have a very strong feeling of FREEDOM...Freedom of speach..so if they decide to speak, it's very difficult to stop them, to impose limits, borders to them...
French have a "revolutionnary state of mind"...they always want MORE: more freedom, more avantages...
French people is very difficult to be driven by a Governement.

French are enough wild, being wary but when they know and they give their confidence,their trust, it is TRUE and for a long time...
I have the impression that the Americans are more open, more pleasant, nicer but that they forget you also more quickly as if the relation were less deep...for them.

What do you think about my vision of French Haku?

Last edited by nath; 19-12-2003 at 07:05.