View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 02:39   #98
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
ok... according to these tests i have no IQ... at all... as with my poor english give up somewhere on the 10th question if not earlier. C'mon! I'm humanitarian. I can prove that 'black' is actually 'white' and vice versa... but when it comes to math logic... i don't have any. although i'm still better than a friend of mine. i remember at the computer class our teacher tried to explain her why 1+1 gives 0 as the result (in the binary sys) and she was stubbornly repeating it's always 2. when he used his last argument telling her that even in truditional counting system 5+5 makes 0, she just shouted it was 10 in her opinion.
btw, coolie, does the time metter in ur test? Guess it does... as ur test was the only one I did to the end (it was the one I could understand more or less)... well, it took me about 2 hours... with checking mail, posting on the forum, tea and smoking breaks... as a result, I hardly reached 100. Then I decided to check my luck and re-did the test without even reading the questions. Damn... it gave me 148 and suddenly i'm 'gifted' Then I tried once again... thinking about questions but without the help of the dictionary. The result weas a bit worse... just 145. Does it mean I'm more lucky than intellegent? or it's coz I was much slower this time?