View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 10:26   #86
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by russkayatatu
For an IQ test designed to minimize cultural and educational bias you can try this one. Click on "Culture Fair IQ Test."
Thank you russkaya .. that was a very interesting and fun IQ test. I found it very challenging at many points.

My score is: 115
101-115 Above the population average, but in the normal range.

I am still normal ..

Well it said I DID NOT qualify to join the International High IQ Society ... have to be 140 above I think.

Anyway .. since we don't know the correct answer and the test does not have time limitation. I would like to try this test again once a while in the future.

Added:
Oh they have a note there:
Factors that may have adversely affected your score include lack of sleep and/or physical, mental, or emotional distractions.
Well feel like I'm making excuses here ..but there are lots of colorful paterns there .. and being a woman .. I can't help but to first decided which patern is the best and if the color is combination good .. then only I do the question. It was FUN all and ALL .. I like the test very much.

Personal note:
Biorythm
intelectual at 9% going down, physical at 98% going up, emotional -77% going up

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
Edit: It was according to cool's test. According to your results, your greatest intellectual strength is Structural Creativity. What's that supposed to mean?
Forre ..maybe it means you can be a good architect.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 08-12-2003 at 06:10.