View Single Post
Old 25-11-2003, 04:07   #25
Living Out of Dreams

*Watches QueenBee entering the Club and whispers something to one of his men, soon after that QueenBee is brought to his presence*

Ah, Welcome ma chйrie I wasn't expecting someone this early but I'm glad you've come. I know, you want the Oracle but isn't it what we all want? Well, what you and your friends want... are you willing to pay the price for the information I'm going to give you? Yes? No? Well it doesn't matter, if you want information you have to pay a price. Oh yes... *looks at her from head to feet* Trйs jolie... it would be a great loss if you found yourself in big troubles this early so...

*walks around QueenBee and then hands her an envelope*

Inside you'll find the photograph of a guy... he has been very useful to me but... now he's trying to play tricks on me. I'll get you closer to the Oracle if you bring me a green disk that stupide took from me. If you're able to kill him and bring me back the green disk... then I'll get you closer to the Oracle, closer than your other friends I promise... if you fail... well... isn't it all about cause and consequence? I'll see you later with my green disk I hope...

*Looks at Persephone with an evil smirk and hurries the bodyguards to take QueenBee out of the club*