Thread: Halloween
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2003, 08:56   #11
t.A.T.u. Music Lover :)

Send a message via AIM to raven ryuu
Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
Mossopp, the Hollywood remake.. I heard the Japanese is WAY scarier though.. So now I wanna see it.. And what do you mean by "Neither were particularly scary"?! Last night was the first time I had to sleep with my lamp on..

raven ryuu, keeewl.. But maybe not so kewl.. I don't wanna give these brats my candy, they can buy their own.. shmiff.

Btw no-one came to my house as far as I know.. This is the most dangerous neighborhood in south Sweden, I think.. Or well, if you go trick or treating here, people will either a) Make fun of you for the rest of the year and possibly next year aswell or b) beat you up! Bwahahaha.
I saw the Japanese version of the Ring, and I thought the video footage (you know...the one all the victims watched) was not scary at all. For that, I give the US version points The imagery on the US version was much more disturbing, IMHO But, I watched the Japanese version at least a few times more...as opposed to the US one. I guess it was just more interesting for me (how the story played out).

Oh yeah...that's why I watch scary movies in the daytime, so I have time to forget about them by the time I'm ready to go to sleep

QB -- there were so many 'brats' clawing for candy Some of them even forget to say 'Trick-or-Treat' They just shove their candy containers in your face, and expect you to drop a handful in
~~~~~~~~~~~
...:: found ::...

still alive and loving the new album ^_^