View Single Post
Old 18-10-2003, 21:48   #63
what can I say...

Chapter 12 part 3

“Yul, can you come here and tell me what you think?” Lena shouted out to Yulia from the fitting rooms.

“Coming” Yulia stood near the entrance waiting for Lena to appear. They were on evening gown shopping duty for some function Lena had to attend for work. They had been in and out of shops for three hours now and Yulia was bored stiff, Lena hadn’t liked anything she had tried on so far and in the end Yulia had picked out a long flowing fitted dress in white in which she was convinced Lena would look stunning.

“Here I am, so what do you think?” Lena said presenting herself to Yulia who was stood staring opened mouthed. “You’re catching flies!”

Yulia smiled, her eyes wide as she tried to take in the sight before her, Lena looked absolutely beautiful in that dress, she had to be the most beautiful girl she had ever seen, she was an angel. Yulia’s pulse was racing, she hadn’t realised it before but she was in love with Lena, she meant so much to her, the world in fact. She had originally thought she loved her like a friend but she couldn’t deny it any longer, Lena was adorable and right now Yulia wanted to take her back into the fitting room and kiss her passionately.

“You alright Yulia? Is it horrible?” Lena asked looking worried.

“Yes, I mean no, it’s perfect, you look…absolutely amazing in it. You need to get it.” Yulia struggled to articulate; she knew she was in danger of blurting out her feelings in her current state of mind.
“Really? Do you think?” Lena still wasn’t convinced.

“Hell, yeah!”

When Lena went back into the fitting room Yulia stood outside feeling utterly perplexed. She had been denying to herself for a long time that her feelings for Lena were not strictly platonic because Lena was the worst possible person for Yulia to fall for in this way. She knew she would never be able to have her and unrequited love was so painful. Why couldn’t she ever like someone who liked her back just as much?

But Lena was just so sweet, caring, funny and intelligent, the list was never ending, not to mention the fact that she was lovely looking with the most amazing green eyes, Yulia loved green eyes. Add the killer smile and the question was how could Yulia have not fallen in love with her, she was wonderful. The only thing was that now Yulia couldn’t ignore her feelings it was going to be extremely difficult for her to be around Lena without confessing her love.

Lena emerged from the fitting rooms “So you definitely think I should get it then?”

“Yes definitely”

“Ok then but you’d better start making me some clothes at work, it costs me a bomb coming out shopping with you, you always manage to pick out the most expensive thing in the whole shop.” Lena joked not noticing Yulia’s pensive facial expression.

“Haha well only the best for you” Yulia said trying to sound natural despite the revelation that had hit home in the last few minutes.

“I suppose, come on” Lena tapped her on the shoulder sending a volt of electricity through her body; it was pure torturous pleasure.