View Single Post
Old 17-10-2003, 23:49   #13
Echoes among the Stars

Hi everyone

I know I am really late coming into this thread, but until now I had no idea this was going on, don't know how it escaped my attention all this time I just read through all 39 pages of the previous thread, though and am exhausted but would like to say cool was right: if you need or want somebody else, I'd be thrilled, sounds like fun

I'm not sure exactly what to do, but tell me what you want me to sing - can sing anything, high or low, maybe not perfectly but I can do my best Also, I can't hear anyone's file - I get a page saying "this site is temporarily unavailable" - so I can't tell what you've all done so far, but let me know what I can do

ps/ sunny poison, what you said about "peach" and "orange" in Bulgarian....hahahahahaaa, that was MY problem too; I could remember "portokal" after a while, but it was the ONLY one I could remember, and a few times I just picked the one that started with a "p" ... da ... ordering in Bulgarian is fun

Although now it turns out in Greek that "orange" is the same (right spyro? ) "portokalatha," which makes it easier to remember

Last edited by russkayatatu; 18-10-2003 at 01:15.