View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 19:51   #61
we shout

sunny poison, lol .. spasiba! spasiba!

Well .. I thought you were tired .. so I went to re-read about the 'o' and 'e' without stress. Then I saw this.
Quote:
Either way 'о' will sound as 'a' [or something between these two] and 'е' will sound as 'i'
Yes and I got that spasibi.. LOL .. *is ashamed* LOL ..but spasiba again for more details explaination and correcting my sound.. I still need to practice my pronounciation more..

I'm still slow to read because I'm thinking of all the rules there .. (Thank God I did the learning the cyrillic before) ..so yes this beginning gonna take sometimes for me .. I'm going to read the whole thread and re-read again to collect notes .. .. I love it ..

I'll send you again when I think I am better pronouncing .

Btw, dont get yourself too tired with this class okay. Remember you are a student too. We all can always wait. *rose* ...maybe someday ..I'll write and read you a Russian love poetry.

Quote:
What is this? Please, no flirting in the classroom! Not like I'm jelous...
oh okay!! LOL *peeks at Queenbee's homework* ..so what you got there?

Anyone seen Nathalie around?

Cools thank you for the compliment on my notes. I plan to collect it at my homepage. See my profile. but I need to add and fix and rescan ..LOL ..its excellence when I am at work or anywhere with internet access I can always look at it.
Need to re-organized that homepage too.

OMG! .. cycrilic handwriting.. I love it! wo! dreams come true.
*kiss kiss kiss SP* .... to Moscow with love ...

and focus.

-Denial
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me