View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 19:35   #1
no....

:: HELP :: TheGurgi's Eurasian Musical Tour CD

I have begun a project that i intend to be my christmas presents for later this year. It's a CD of the songs i found from all around Europe and Asia. I've already made a V. 1 CD and have given it to people, and plan to expand it. So, Firstly i'm asking that if you have a song by a band in your country that you love... PLEASE send let me know, i might add it to my cd.

For the project, i'm pressing my own cd. With a booklet, backing and cd label. And my whole basis goes with a map i made of Eurasia, highlighting the countries i have so far. As opposing to label these countries in English, i would LOVE to label them with what people in their own countries call it.

So for Russia, i will label it Россия, if that's correct [please someone correct if it's wrong]

So I need, the following countries to be comfirmed that this is their spelling. And I need Japan [my computer can handle japanese characters]

So

Spain - España
France - ??
Belgium - Belgique
United Kingdom - United Kingdom [this one is easy!]
The Netherlands - Nederland
Germany - Deutchland
Iceland - ??
Sweden - Sverige
Russia - Россия
Japan - ??

I would very much to find songs from Italy, Greece, Poland, Ukraine, Finland.... etc [hehe, a song from all countries in Europe would be great]. Also, i need to specify i want these to be pop songs, not like BUBBLEGUM, but popular songs that are [were] played on the radio. If you could give the name of the band and one of their singles, it'd be great!

Actually, Denmark and Finland would make the "Tour" Concept of my cd work. Starting in Spain and moving north and then east.

So any help is appreciated...

Last edited by thegurgi; 09-10-2003 at 21:14.