Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Questions to the Moderators (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What happened to ::katbeidar::? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=2263)

Kate 04-04-2003 10:25

What happened to ::katbeidar::?

Hello to everyone who noticed that katbeidar, me, disappeared.

I was an admin on this forum. I deleted myself for personal reason, which should stay in the dark, since they might ruin the reputation of some other members of the forum.

I was more then happy to help you with Tatu for nearly 2 years.

I wish luck to everyone. :D

QueenBee 04-04-2003 18:50

Makes me cry...:(

goku 04-04-2003 23:26

Noooooooo!!!! Kate!! !

Why? Nevermind, you don't have to say.. I hope you can stay here as long as possible..

If you must leave I wish you the very best in life. :D

Thanks for all that you have done for me and t.A.T.u fans around the world. I will surely miss you.

Kate, you take care of yourself.
Goodbye:rose:
~Goku

Kate 04-04-2003 23:28

goku, it's like the millionth time I am leaving! :laugh:

This time it's for real, unfortunatly... katbeidar no more...

goku 04-04-2003 23:31

Well we just have to take what life gives us and roll with the punches..

Katbeidar will be missed...

Are you going to leave the official forum too??

KillaQueen 05-04-2003 00:37

KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniff sniff* KAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?????? WHY IS YOU LEAVING?????? :grustno: ME LOVES YOU, GIRL!!!!!! YOU IS A VETERAN FAN...... WHY IS YOU LEAVING?????????? :dknow: :( you don't have to answer, but i hope you quitting this forum won't make you quit being a fan of tATu also. they'd lose a great fan, you know that.

all the best of luck to you too and you will be deeply missed. in case i never get in touch with you ever again: have a nice life and may all your dreams come true.

yateper 05-04-2003 01:43

Fantasy, I hope, you'll stay on this forum! :)

udonko 05-04-2003 02:34

Hello katbeidar.I realized that you are gone about 2 days before.I was shocked and really sad.But I understand your felling.I similar to you.(I think)
I usually don't take part in this forum,becasue I can't English.For example, this message is spent me 15 min!!But I wanna tell you I knou this is wrong way,tatu come to Japan 15 April!!!They plan to go to Tokyo,Osaka,Nagoya and kind of fan event.
I hope you'll stay on this forum,Fantasy!

Bitty2002 05-04-2003 03:06

You may be completely gone, or checking this...but I will say this anyway. Please don't take offense to what I am saying here, and I cannot really know what occurred to make you want to leave, so this is all speculation. I am assuming someone said something to you that greatly hurt and pissed you off. Perhaps a harsh critque of your moderating abilities, etc. who knows. But no matter what the case, I realize you may be offended and hurt right now, but how does removing yourself from a place where you obviously blong according to many of us, for something so petty? I am not calling you immature by saying this, but to just give up and run away...I just seems...I dunno, not the way to go about it. Tatu would just say Fuck you or You can have yours own opinion, if someone were to tell them off. tatu gets a lot of flac, but does that mean they should leave the public sphere, drop out and leave? Don't let "some other members of the forum" run you off...

But like I said I have no idea what happened. Whether your leaving is deserved, warrented, the wisest choice. But if you are only leaving because of someone's harsh comments, don't let them win.

forre 05-04-2003 20:26

Re: What happened to ::katbeidar::?

Fantasy, everyone knows your great contribution to this site but no one understands why you deleted yourself though a few of us knows the reason. Why such drastic measures and what do you want now? :dknow:

Thanks a lot for your work with the site. I'm going to miss this part of yours and certainly some of your personal qualities.

Please try to hold your temper, it's always better to act in a constructive way rather than in a distructive way.

YLuelniaa 05-04-2003 22:05

Dude, this is so uncool, Kat will surely be missed...sorry to see you go..

peace & love

Tranz 05-04-2003 22:21

damn...

so i was right, I had noticed this a few days ago, that you werent a member no more. Thats really to bad, you really helped me along with alot of other members on this site alot. All the mods do a great job here, and the forum is really great. Ashame to see you leave tho, I remember when you said you were gonna leave last time, and then you decided to stay again, which was great. Looks like your not turning back tho this time, you will be missed. Hope ya atleast stay a member and visit.

Dont get why exactly your leaving, but its personal so I guess ya have your reasons.

teaparty 06-04-2003 00:04

that's why you didn't respond to my msg!

u've done so much on this forum!
and who's gonna post the new avatars?
i finally found some....but i guess it doesn't matter anymore~

anyway~gonna miss ya~=_____=....
hope you will come back~

yuila 06-04-2003 13:38

yeh y did u go,
well were sure gonna miss u alot

KillaQueen 06-04-2003 21:46

i think she's back now! lol. *jumps up and down* WELCOME BACK, KAT!!! :rose:

yateper 06-04-2003 22:56

KillaQueen, Why do u think so? :)

Silva 07-04-2003 01:25

You have got to be sh*tting me... dude you can't leave. Remember way back when we used to have fights and people criticized you? You didn't leave then and you shouldn't leave now. I really hope that KQ is right and that you're not leaving, it would be a huge shame if you did, we'd miss you too much.

yateper 07-04-2003 01:31

Silva, Don't cry! She has new girlfriends now! :( :)

Kate 07-04-2003 09:54

yateper, I am not a lesbian. :rolleyes:

Tranz 07-04-2003 10:14

Hey...

So your gonna still post here?? That's better then nothing i guess lol, hope to still see some new breaking info from ya.