Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Torres Gemelas Vid (Twin Towers) - Disgusting? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=11514)

Obie 05-02-2007 01:00

Torres Gemelas Vid (Twin Towers) - Disgusting?

Torres Gemelas Vid (Twin Towers) - Disgusting?

Watch Video!

I read about this video today, this guy seems to be that popular that he needs youtube to be seen instead of TV or billboards. This really shocked me, not because of the Twin Towers as a background, but cuz of how cheap this video is. I can't belive there are good comments on this. The singer's name is Delfin (dolphin :lol:). His face shines and it looks like someone just picked a few recorded stuff and pasted him on it. I didn't know where to post this, neither if anyone was interested, so here it is. He's Ecuadorian, and seems to sing Tecno Cumbia - yeah, there's worse stuff than reggaeton-.

It's about someone who lost a love in New York, his girlfriend, wife or whatever worked in The twin Towers and it's inspired in a friend of his. the lyrics are sad while the rythm is more dynamic. He even writes phone numbers to contact him.

I don't want this to be justa bout this guy and his video, there's more stuff, for ex. movies about this. Do you find disgusting to treat this topic on Tv or Movies???.

mary_lovesyulia 05-02-2007 01:18

very funny, and its scary i think :bum: , and yes its seem that it have a low budget , omg, it had to be latin this guy :lol: :o

obez se ve qe no tienes nada que hacer para enontrar videos tan raros :lol:

haku 05-02-2007 01:25

:lol: ROTFL, that's some hilarious shit. :lol:

The cheap synth, the circus clothes, the poor lipsync… ajajajjjjjjjjjj :lol:

QueenBee 05-02-2007 01:29

LOL, this guy should consider becoming an actor 'cause his acting skills are AWESOME. *throws remote control and grabs head*

About the twin towers, I don't think it looks like this guy is making fun of, it's just a poorly made video with awful clothes.

Dj_Volk 05-02-2007 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by haku (Post 338726)
the circus clothes

:lol: that made my day....
i cant stop laughing

Talyubittu 05-02-2007 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee (Post 338729)
LOL, this guy should consider becoming an actor 'cause his acting skills are AWESOME. *throws remote control and grabs head*

About the twin towers, I don't think it looks like this guy is making fun of, it's just a poorly made video with awful clothes.

LMAO I thought the same.

thegurgi 05-02-2007 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee (Post 338729)

ahahahahahaahaha... hilarious

chaz 05-02-2007 09:38

"techno cumbia" like Selena XD

Obie 05-02-2007 14:46

Quote:

mmm,,,,now that you chaz mention it... I guess I got wrong, maybe it's just Cumbia or something alike to it, whatever it was,,,,, I can't believe this guy made a vid like this. Maybe I should have posted this in the Funny stuff thread :lol:, :lol:, :lol:

Dj_Volk 05-02-2007 17:04

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaz (Post 338780)

Carcasha paso a pasito, no dejes de tambalear :lol:

Obie 06-02-2007 17:09

No,,, I like this one....

Dios Ayudameeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! :lol: