Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   2003 Balkan Man of the Year Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6157)

Veggie Delite 01-12-2003 02:15

2003 Balkan Man of the Year Awards

so take a look :D

man of the year

it's not really like that... :lalala:

freddie 01-12-2003 04:37

LMAO!! Yeah that's us. :D

Kappa 01-12-2003 05:21

*Snorts.*

Mexico rivalizes you guys. XD

coolasfcuk 01-12-2003 05:32

:laugh: well, i dont know if i should be laughing or if i should be crying !!! But i always say that one should be able to laugh at themselves, so....
:laugh: :lol: :laugh:

thanks for the very entertaining link... the Winner is definatelly not from the Balkan State Bulgaria ..the street is too clean and the beer is too 'lux' ;) .. but the Second and Third places - well definatelly COULD be photos taken in Bulgaria :coctail:

prostrel 01-12-2003 11:26

$in this one is good!:laugh: Well, I can understand situation in pics 3rd and 1st cos those women look much more stronger than those men, but what I didn`t know was that they have slave markets in Balkan area. I assume they are going there in 2nd pic. :D

Veggie Delite 01-12-2003 12:05

well, in some places when a man is looking for a wife, he wants ehm... a "strong" one... (read it: fat but strong, no matter if ugly, just be able to work...)

a friend of mine is a little fat :lalala: and when she goes to her grandmother (somewhere in south serbia) she is considered skinny and unhealthy. she is always told to put on some weight ?!?

oh yes, this is balkan :lol:

coolasfcuk 01-12-2003 15:19

Quote:

Originally posted by $in
a "strong" one... (read it: fat but strong, no matter if ugly, just be able to work...)
ah ha... mainly in the Villages though, right? Cities (at least my city - Sofia) totally different thing.... lol...

Quote:

a friend of mine is a little fat and when she goes to her grandmother (somewhere in south serbia) she is considered skinny and unhealthy. she is always told to put on some weight ?!?
so, I dont think of myself as fat :laugh: and when i was younger i was even skinner..... but when i went to visit my grandparents in the summer (little village somewhere in the south west part of Bulgaria) I would hear 10 times a day: "AHhhhhhhhhhhh EAT kid EAT.. look at YOU... DRINK MILK to get strong and healthy...look at 'this' and 'that' kid (some of my second cousins who by my understandings were pretty 'overweight' :gigi: )... look how GOOD they LOOK!!!.... ARE you wearing PANTS?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. what GIRL are you... who is GOING to marry you?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH is that your KNEE showing>??!?! :eek: HIDE IT HIDE IT !!!! are you showing ATTITUDE???? BEHAVE yourself.... "

ja, Balkans :lol:

spyretto 01-12-2003 20:30

that goes for Slavic Balkan man of the year, I suppose. :rolleyes:

We don't treat women like that.

coolasfcuk 01-12-2003 20:51

Quote:

Originally posted by spyretto
We don't treat women like that.
:grustno: really spy? Even in the little Greek villages? I was under the impression it was somewhat the same :heh: ... my dad's parents were both born and grew up till 10 in Greece (although they are 100% bulgarian) ... :gigi:

spyretto 01-12-2003 21:36

are you implying that we carry old women in cages? no, we don't.

The same in what sense?

What part of Greece did they grow up in?

As for the old woman carrying the bulk of cans, I'd say that villgae women are strong, and she might not have wanted to give it to the man. It's not out of the question.

coolasfcuk 01-12-2003 22:04

Quote:

are you implying that we carry old women in cages? no, we don't.
:laugh: ha ha... spy, that's one way to describe the pic... it is not 'carrying old women in cages'.... the grandmas are just getting a RIDE in the Traktor's (spelling) umm whatever you call that 'pull on' thing in english....they are probably just coming back/going to doing work in the garden or something... :heh: as far as i know.. the grandmas are completelly satisfied and dont think too much about riding in the back of a Traktor :gigi: they arent really used to riding in a mercedes with leather seats...

Quote:

What part of Greece did they grow up in?
not in Athens ;)

spyretto 01-12-2003 22:09

ok, then what about the other two?

coolasfcuk 01-12-2003 22:35

Quote:

ok, then what about the other two?
well, i said the first place one doesnt look Bulgairan.... but.. if i had to comment on it... yes, village women are strong, lots of them... they do a lot of physical work, definatelly not sissies like ME !

And the first one... well, they needed something to make fire with... of build a fance... or whatever they are going to do with that wood,..... and yes it looks REALLY BAD, but it is very possible that that's the reality....at least for now... and yes it pisses me off... but at the same time... that is what most of those people were brought up, that's what they are used to and believe that's how it should be :bum: .... my grandma and my grandpa believe that the woman should serve the man - in 2 generations LOTS have changed...I am not their generatio- didnt grow up like them, didnt live their live in a small village (it's like they live years behind in time)... so there are worlds of difference between us ;)

QueenBee 01-12-2003 22:43

Flashback, flashback!

coolasfcuk 01-12-2003 22:47

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
Flashback, flashback!
are you saying that the images look like they could be Polish too, QB?

QueenBee 01-12-2003 22:52

coolasfcuk, actually it looks like it's taken directly from a village and city in Poland. :D That's no news.. fat babushki on the fields taking care of all of their 12 children.. :bum: Hehe no who am I kidding? I am dissing my own people. :bum: But it does look quite similar to Polish villages.. Especially the second picture.. Reminds me of my home... Boo, now I wanna go to Poland.. Oh and that beer picture could also happen in Poland but it's WAAAAY too clean.. :)

Veggie Delite 01-12-2003 22:56

hey, some men have problems with their back! my dad had too, so my mom didn't let him carry things. (yelled at him... r u crazy?! put that down!!! ) he felt like sissy, but what could he do? u know how wifes are...

cirrus 01-12-2003 22:58

Yeah, 2nd place reminds me of Poland. But only the countryside. Warsaw and the other (sorta big) cities are more modern. But the country? It's like it's 20 years behind or something. And 1st place is too clean. Add some trash, some gypsies, and more beer.

Not to say that Poland doesn't have it's nice spots... As I'm sure the Balkans do. But some parts of eastern europe are culturally, uh, different. :grustno:

coolasfcuk 01-12-2003 23:02

Quote:

Not to say that Poland doesn't have it's nice spots... As I'm sure the Balkans do. But some parts of eastern europe are culturally, uh, different. :grustno:
culturally different and BEHIND ja :none:

cirrus 01-12-2003 23:02

Oh and maybe the man in the first pic has emphysema. All that smoking, ya know. He's out of breath just walking up that hill. :p

coolasfcuk - if women are bred to big and strong, how do you explain all the beautiful supermodels from czech republic, ukraine, etc?