Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [The Last One] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 28.02.04. [aka Ep. 13] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6894)

la aurora 01-03-2004 19:13

Quote:

Originally posted by Lena410
wtf was the end? who was singing with yul? *lol*
Ivan The Terrible... who else could it be? :rolleyes: lol The song was sang by 3 of them.

Yeah... on mp3 it sounds a bit noisy and the bit isn't heard that well... ah whatver! It was the first and the only of new TATU songs that really got me even with being the mess it was. :rolleyes:

it's the scariest of fears
this silience is awful
you agree [to do it?] till the morning
u agree, u are not looking for someone to save you
you decided not be saved
you agree to do ANYTHING
you agree... you agree... [and you agree hell knows how many times more :gigi: ]

looove this song :D

haku 01-03-2004 19:19

Quote:

Originally posted by sunny poison
looove this song :D
Yep, me too! :D (that's the only one so far)

Technically speaking though, those recordings from podnebesnaya are really bad! Y&L need to take the material they like (if that's allowed under the break of contract), get their asses in a *professional* recording studio, and start the work all over again. :spy:

la aurora 01-03-2004 19:38

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
Yep, me too! :D (that's the only one so far)

Technically speaking though, those recordings from podnebesnaya are really bad! Y&L need to take the material they like (if that's allowed under the break of contract), get their asses in a *professional* recording studio, and start the work all over again. :spy:

Haku, I'm sure that Podnebesnaya was never meant to be the real recording studio. The conditions there are awful... so more likely it was used just for the show and everyone around TATU is quite aware that all they could record there were demos. Sure if TATU's album will ever be released, it would be recordered in some professional studio.
Besides, don't forget that what we hear aren't even demos they recordered there in studio. What we hear is the sound taken from the tape of the show. There's no way it could sound any good :)

teeny 01-03-2004 19:48

Quote:

Originally posted by Igor
:D Oh. Thanks nike75.
Igor: I clicked the link you posted and got the anti leech note too. Right click didn't work either. Perhaps this is a mozilla problem or something, but the solution used here will only make unofficial sharing even more popular. This way ftp hosting or hoting at private sites will be even more popular, and then credit chances will be even smaller.
My adwise: post a guide how to save the files by now. Good thing you linked the german forum though. Then I can save the file as a normal tatysite member too.

That being said: thank you for the demo songs :rose: I like them a lot and it's great to get to hear them. Your troubles with hosting and ripping files are appreciated. Just wish that more people were allowed to hear them.

edit: oh forgot :o
Thank you, shead:rose:

forre 01-03-2004 20:03

haku, Igor and the rest of the providers. Thanks for the song! It's not the best song and not any hit. I'm very neutral to it. A sort of boring for me.

teeny 01-03-2004 20:08

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
It's not the best song and not any hit. I'm very neutral to it. A sort of boring for me.
a non single for the "upcoming" album maybe?
Liked "Zaschischatsia Ochkami" better. Perhaps due to the sound quality being better. I dunno..

thegurgi 01-03-2004 20:55

I think the part with Ivan is him demonstrating those parts, like the harmony for Julia and Lena.... as he said before "i am not tatu"....

But i Love it, i'm excited for the full version, i'm sure these songs are being released even if not on a Tatu album....

oh and thanks to Snead, WE are all very gratefull for your work.

nasnedagoniat 01-03-2004 22:30

Wow, dies at around 2:05. :dead: This song is so awesome and powerful. Thank you SHEAD, Igor, and Onewinged. Hugs, Kisses and Roses. :rose:

thegurgi 01-03-2004 22:44

nasnedagoniat i love what happens at exactly 2:05 too,

" ty soglasnaa "

Mossopp 01-03-2004 23:01

ARGH!!!! Stop talking about how great the song is - for some reason I can't listen to it and you guys are killing me!
*sobs at the thought she may be missing something as good as 'Zaschischatsia Ochkami'* :( :(

thegurgi 01-03-2004 23:10

Quote:

*sobs at the thought she may be missing something as good as 'Zaschischatsia Ochkami'*
better, Mossopp, better...

Why can't you listen to it?

Mossopp 01-03-2004 23:15

Quote:

Originally posted by thegurgi
Why can't you listen to it?
If I right-click on it I get an error message and if I left-click on it it simply won't play.
I dunno what to do.... :(

RowerB 01-03-2004 23:16

Thanks Igor, SHEAD and Onewinged.
This song could be real good.
I had the same problem Mossop so I went to Onewinged’s ftp.

crni 01-03-2004 23:22

Mossopp, have you tried mir's link? ftp://213.10.160.46 i got the song there... ;)

cirrus 01-03-2004 23:26

good song. it definitely has some promise :done:

sorry mossop! ;)

Tom Violence 01-03-2004 23:29

'Ty Soglasna' is certainly promising. It sounds rather like Atari Teenage Riot. And I have no problems at all with t.A.T.u. going in that sort of direction.

Mossopp 01-03-2004 23:31

I can't find it in Mir's FTP. What's the address of Onewinged's FTP? - maybe I'll have better luck there.

rANdoMtATuFaN 01-03-2004 23:31

Well, the first few seconds, I was like wtf? Then, it got better. Lena yelling? Interesting. Still don't know what to make of it. Parts of it were painful to hear but I'm sure it'll get better. I liked 'Zaschischatsia Ochkami' better, tho.

BTW, thanx Igor and everyone else.

angeljas01 01-03-2004 23:32

Thank you Igor and SHEAD so much for the demo!

Mossopp 01-03-2004 23:45

Can somone please give me Onewinged FTP address so I can hear this damn song!?
*gets on knees and begs*