Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [The Last One] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 28.02.04. [aka Ep. 13] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6894)

QueenBee 29-02-2004 00:19

Aah Lena.. how can you not love her? :dknow: She's obviously being controversial and COOL! Go Lena :laugh: Thanks for the info Sunny Poison! I'm still trying to figure out what those 17 seconds were.. Even though I lean towards my gay hat-theory. It couldn't be JUST Lena's boobs.. unless they were visible for 17 seconds :eek: I'm sure nobody would complain anyway ;)

PS. Would somebody please translate what Igor said?

Quote:

Оффтоп:
Все личеры тут как тут.
:dknow:

Unplugged 29-02-2004 00:20

Quote:

lena wasn't showing her boobs in metro . She's not THAT crazy.
OMG :lol: hahahahahaha I just thought of Lena flashing everyone in the subway :p Can you imagine how random that would be? :laugh: You're in the subway and suddenly Lena from tATu comes up and shows her boobs :lol:

simon 29-02-2004 00:22

:lol:

So the 'gay hat' theory seems to be the only remaining contender.

sunny poison, can you think of anything else that it might have been?

Of course, as convol suggested there probably never were any 'forbidden' 17 seconds.

haku 29-02-2004 00:25

Quote:

Originally posted by sunny poison
she just turned to the camera and pulled her t-shirt up hell knows what for
Thanks for the details sunny poison :rose: :lalala:

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
I'm still trying to figure out what those 17 seconds were.. Even though I lean towards my gay hat-theory. It couldn't be JUST Lena's boobs..
And no, the forbidden images from Anatomy are *not* Lena showing her boobs since it seems it was done just for that video. So it's something else during that video, i guess we'll just have to watch that video again and again and again until we find those 17 forbidden seconds... :lol:

RowerB 29-02-2004 00:40

Thanks for the report sunny poison.
Hopefully tatu will remain as tatu, with access to their old stuff.

Kate 29-02-2004 00:42

QueenBee, Igor said "All the leechers are here"...

la aurora 29-02-2004 00:44

well... lol... the hat... it was the black military-like hat like ones they usually show ppl wearing in gay clubs plus it had some disco mood in it :gigi:

as for forbidden 17 secs... well... i read that article once again. Mansky said he used scenes that Ivan decided not to show in Anotomy for some reason. he didn't say those were - 17 seconds he ad to cut. I believe those 17 seconds exist coz I saw the debates mansky had with that deputee and while sounding much more convincing most of the time, when the host of the program asked him about those 17 seconds, he felt uneasy and had to admit that it was the first time he agreed not to show 'all the reality' coz he decided himself ppl weren't ready for that yet. He said he'll show it after 10 years may be. Some think it had something to do with drugs. But nobody knows for sure.

transcend 29-02-2004 00:45

Quote:

Originally posted by katbeidar
QueenBee, Igor said "All the lechers are here"...
Damn straight!!!

QueenBee 29-02-2004 00:49

Oh please! We're ready for the truth! I really wanna see those 17 seconds!

*Writes note to Mansky about sending her the 17 seconds that were cut out*

thegurgi 29-02-2004 00:55

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:: i'm still thinking ::

simon 29-02-2004 00:55

Quote:

well... lol... the hat... it was the black military-like hat like ones they usually show ppl wearing in gay clubs plus it had some disco mood in it :gigi:

Quote:

as for forbidden 17 secs... well... i read that article once again. Mansky said he used scenes that Ivan decided not to show in Anotomy for some reason. he didn't say those were - 17 seconds he ad to cut.
I thought that at the time of Anatomy Mansky had said that the only thing that Ivan had asked him to take out was those 17 seconds?

Quote:

I believe those 17 seconds exist coz I saw the debates mansky had with that deputee and while sounding much more convincing most of the time, when the host of the program asked him about those 17 seconds, he felt uneasy and had to admit that it was the first time he agreed not to show 'all the reality' coz he decided himself ppl weren't ready for that yet. He said he'll show it after 10 years may be. Some think it had something to do with drugs. But nobody knows for sure.
I thought at the time of Anatomy Mansky said that he had wanted to show the 17 seconds, but Ivan had said he wouldn't be his friend any more if he did?

kr0k0 29-02-2004 00:56

Some episodes portrais Ivan as a fool and against Tatu , this episode shows Ivan as a friend of Tatu.
The song is interesting.
Tatu is history ? I don't see what are the reasons. Ivan, Yulia with her throat problems, they all are not in the mood to record an album, problems because of the money, too few songs and not so great ? Fog !

Linda16 29-02-2004 00:58

Quote:

I believe those 17 seconds exist coz I saw the debates mansky had with that deputee and while sounding much more convincing most of the time, when the host of the program asked him about those 17 seconds, he felt uneasy and had to admit that it was the first time he agreed not to show 'all the reality' coz he decided himself ppl weren't ready for that yet. He said he'll show it after 10 years may be. Some think it had something to do with drugs. But nobody knows for sure.
Yes, I also saw the TV debate and Mansky really said all this. But as far as I remember these 17 seconds should have been the last scene of the Anatomy? If I remember correctly? When you think of Anatomy then it really ends very sudddenly, just the Eurovison winners are going on the stage. And the other thing that Mansky had to edit, was Pasha's face. I saw the Anatomy with origianal English subtitles and there Pasha's face was not blurred. Unfortunately the mysterious 17 seconds were still missing.

I found the interview with Mansky from December.

Quote:

12.12.2003 (00:00) The documentary Anatomy of t.A.T.u. will be shown cut by 17 seconds of the final scene
The first run of the Vitaly Mansky’s picture Anatomy of t.A.T.u. will be shown on STS channel on December, 12. According to Vitaly no one of the previous characters of his documentaries placed such a list of demands on censorship as the t.A.T.u.’s camp.

”I agreed on two firm requests – removed 17 seconds of the final scenes, though I think the scenes were very colourful and straight forward, and concealed the face of one person – a direct participant of the documentary.” – said Vitaly in the interview to radio station Eho Moskvy. – “Another requests were denied right away and the audience will have a chance to see the picture in it’s pure form – as it’s supposed to be seen. Sooner or later, maybe in 2-3 years or maybe in 5 years, the audience will see the final sequence too because any documentary is a history of our lives.”

la aurora 29-02-2004 01:13

well, yep... those were the last 17 seconds of Anatomy and yep, Mansky was kinda forced to cut them off. But in debates he said may be it was for good. And I don't see the reason to blurry Pasha's face in Anatomy if just a month later in RS Pasha was shown in all his glory :rolleyes:

simon 29-02-2004 01:22

It sounds like the final 17 seconds of Anatomy weren't shown in this episode. Wasn't it a Russian newspaper that said they would? Could they have been making it up? :eek:

Kate 29-02-2004 01:27

simon, or Mansky told the Russian newspaper that they will so people will watch the show. :laugh: Promotion, promotion, promotion... lies, lies, lies... scandals, scandals, scandals... that's Tatu.

haku 29-02-2004 01:29

We're probably paying way too much attention to those 17 seconds anyway, and if they exist, it may only be shocking for Russia... I mean, maybe Ivan said something political, about Putin for example, which would be risky in Russia but uninteresting for us.

And i agree with katbeidar, i don't think the newspaper made it up, Manski knew it would attract people.

Linda16 29-02-2004 01:33

In fact, these 17 seconds is a very short time. This scene should have been only one or two sentences. And, yes, the source of the information was Komsomolskaya Pravda and it was not Mansky's direct quotation. So, maybe really another publicity stunt again.

Artem 29-02-2004 02:17

Quote:

Ivan said something political, about Putin for example, which would be risky in Russia
:lol: You realy think that? :lol:

LenochkaO 29-02-2004 02:22

Thanks Kate, Sunny Poison and Artem (that's a really fast download!)

I do like this song - shame it doesn't seem like we're going to get a full Tatu album, though.