Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [The Last One] Tatu In Podnebesnaya. Release from 28.02.04. [aka Ep. 13] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6894)

RowerB 02-03-2004 10:56

Quote:

Originally posted by Lux
RowerB, http://tatulife.kulichki.net/index.php?newlang=eng

exclusive=> to be protected by glasses
=> right click, save target as

:)

Thanks very much Lux.
I had already heard it so I must have downloaded it before and then deleted it by mistake.
I like the song but Ty Soglansna, with it’s full power Yulia, has potential to be something really special.

thegurgi 02-03-2004 14:27

Quote:

It's not a verb, it's an adjective. It's like saying "You [are] in agreement", the verb is omitted.
Oooo, wow Haku, when did you become a Russian expert? I'm seriously Impressed! :: thanks for sharing that too, we are starting adjectives soon in class ::

tatyruv 02-03-2004 22:40

Thanks for the report sunny poison

Unplugged 03-03-2004 01:27

Quote:

Originally posted by thegurgi
Oooo, wow Haku, when did you become a Russian expert? I'm seriously Impressed! :: thanks for sharing that too, we are starting adjectives soon in class ::
Yeah, haku, you're full of surprises! :p I didn't know you knew russian!... :heh:

*impressed* :yes:

transcend 03-03-2004 07:20

Shit! I've tried all the links posted and none of them are working for me. Any ideas how I can hear the song?

haku 04-03-2004 01:22

Quote:

Originally posted by thegurgi
Oooo, wow Haku, when did you become a Russian expert? I'm seriously Impressed!
Quote:

Originally posted by staringelf
Yeah, haku, you're full of surprises! I didn't know you knew russian!... *impressed*
Thanks a lot guys. :D

Well, i briefly studied a bit of Russian almost 20 years ago, just enough for me to learn the alphabet and some basic grammar. [at the time we thought that the Red Army could be on our doors any day so it sounded like a good idea] But i have almost no vocabulary, i have to use a dictionary for that. :p

Now, on the topic of the last Episode...

The Ponebesnaya site has posted a summary of Episode 13, nothing more than what sunny poison said but at the end of the page it says:

On 14 March, instead of the new album, you will see Tatu's greatest hits.

So it's a confirmation that there will be no new album on the 14.

It also says that there may be some updates on STS in the meantime.

ElectraCute 04-03-2004 01:40

Thanks for the update haku
Can't say I'm surprised they aren't ready to release an album just yet

Lux 04-03-2004 01:51

that sucks. oh well, the show goes on. although, greatest hits? what greatest hits :none:

haku 04-03-2004 02:02

Quote:

Originally posted by Lux
what greatest hits
Well, it's a Russian show so they are talking about the Russian market and Tatu had several hits over there.
Also, Manski said that it will be a retrospective of Tatu's career (he called that the "virtual world tour"), so i'm guessing they'll show some of the greatest moments of Tatu during those past 4 years.
A way to close that chapter of their story.

MassMedia 04-03-2004 03:00

greatest hits........... seriously......

teeny 04-03-2004 12:11

greatest hits? :lol:
Out of words. I didn't see that one coming at all..

Twiggy 04-03-2004 14:07

Greatest hits, that is funny. :done:

They have only these hits

Unplugged 04-03-2004 19:02

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GREATEST HITS?

THIS IS HILARIOUS!

Lena410 04-03-2004 19:43

I liked the term "virtual world tour" more than greatest hits :spy:
its hilarious though :lol:

cirrus 04-03-2004 21:25

greatest hits....how many is that? like, 2? :gigi:

milking it for aaaaaaaaaaaalll it's worth ;)

Mossopp 04-03-2004 22:12

Hang on. I think I hear something. Is it...? Yes, it is!
I can hear a barrel being scraped!

LenochkaO 05-03-2004 00:28

Quote:

Originally posted by Mossopp
Hang on. I think I hear something. Is it...? Yes, it is!
I can hear a barrel being scraped!

:lol: nice one, Mossopp! :D

thegurgi 05-03-2004 01:47

:: meh :: who cares anymore right?

Lux 05-03-2004 16:57

I still care, well sort of. i want there to be new music but apparently that's not going to happen anytime soon. seriously, how long can they string along fans? 3, 6, 8 months? who knows what the hell they're doing now? how knows if they're even a group anymore?

haku - my tone was heavily laden with sarcasm. greatest hits sounds a little pretentious

denial 12-03-2004 19:16

Quote:

Originally posted by sunny poison

Latest scene of RS - Ivan says: I AM NOT TATU.
Ivan, of course you are not TATU. Its Yulia isn't it? And its always been her.

From The FACE mag.- Apr 2004
Quote:

Ivan said you were scared. J: We’re not interested in that. If I wanted to be president, I’d be president. When I was little I wanted to sing, so I went to music school, and now I’m a singer. If I wanted to be president, I’d go to some government things and get a proper education.

What did you think about Ivan when you met him? Do you notice him acting like a child psychiatrist? J You know it’s in the way he looks, when he looks at you, you understand, he sees through you. And every person has a psychiatrist in them, and it’s difficult to see right through me. I don’t care if anyone wants to dig in my head, that’s their problem.

L: Julia’s really a very hard person to understand. You have to know her for a while. I’ve known her eight years, and even I still don’t understand her sometimes
So Ivan's project only come to success after Yulia got into the team... a young girl with strenght and determination.. even the girls themselves chose the name TATU .. I wonder what she made Ivan see in her.. but thats not a problem...

Finally I solved my own puzzle created by my own mind .. my question to myself was .. what do I want from them? good music or TATU ... I want TATU.

and ... only just I realised I have Yulia in all my avatars and my wallpapers at home and office...and I always agree with her ...

mmmm...

*whispers* Ty soglasna spat s lyuboi..