Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fav. alcoholic drink (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=9806)

YLuelniaa 19-01-2006 06:24

Fav. alcoholic drink

I was just curious as to what people like to drink while they are out at the bars or clubs.

My favs are:

Woo Woos : vodka, peachtree schnapps and a splash of cranberry
Jager Boom: Jager and redbull
Redheaded sluts: jager, peachtree schnapps and cranberry

edit: forgot one... GrapeCrush: chambourd & vodka with a splash of sour mix

coolasfcuk 19-01-2006 06:56

red wine
Stella Artois
Vodka (pref. Skyy, GG, K1) Coke
Dirrrrrrrrrty Martini w/ BIG olives

freddie 19-01-2006 12:38

Weeee... time to make french people cringe again. :D

Students usually drink Bambus: a mix of red wine and coke. Then there's Mišmaš(Mishmash): fanta (or any other orange based beverage) mixed with white wine.... or is it red wine?! I'm not absolutely sure. But I'm sure about Bambus and I LOVE it, despite of what you damn purists might have to say about it. :p

Shark-Vodka (Shark is an energy drink somewhat like Red Bull, but not quite as good - RedBull vodka is an expensive thing though).

Cocktails: Manhattan Ice Tea, Blue Lagoon, Tequila Sunrise...

Beer: Guinness..mmm... the creamy goodness.

Non alcoholic: freshly squeezed orange juice, Coke, Schwappess Tonic Water/Bitter Lemon

Okay... after watching all 3 seasons of Little Britain I just HAD to try baccardi and Coke. Didn't appeal to me, though. :p

Lux 19-01-2006 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddie
Okay... after watching all 3 seasons of Little Britain I just HAD to try baccardi and Coke. Didn't appeal to me, though. :p

LMFAO what time is it there? doesn't matter after you've seen all 3 seaons LMFAOOOOO thats hilarious

Rachel 19-01-2006 18:10

WKD Red :coctail:

Mute_Clouds 19-01-2006 18:29

I usually just have vodka with a chaser. When I was younger we used to just chug the vodka with no chaser. Now I my stomach cant stand that, ha ha ha!

QueenBee 19-01-2006 18:32

*Obviously never had a 'real' drink*
Clean vodka is fine by me. None of that mixing with soda crap us teenagers do. :p

zebu 19-01-2006 18:33

white wine, if its a cheap one then with water, the one with bubbles, sparkling'?

strong drinks: gin/vodka tonic, bacardi cola or those home made schnappses cherry one or nut one mmm

if have to drink a bier, stella

but usually its white wine or gemist (wine+buble water)

fanoff 19-01-2006 19:12

i dont use drink.i think it doesnt give pleasure and it does not have a positive effect on human body

zebu 19-01-2006 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff
i dont use drink.i think it doesnt give pleasure and it does not have a positive effect on human body

u dont have to use drink. i dont drink to get drunk, although that sometimes happens. u enjoy the taste, it goes so well with some dishes. i cant imagine eating fish or any seafood and then drink juice :bum: thats a sin. besides some wine is good for health.

xmad 19-01-2006 20:02

Fav. alcoholic drink=Nothing.
I dont drink at all.

spyretto 19-01-2006 20:39

I only have raki ( tsipouro ) at home from Greece and I'm drinking that now. and let me tell you that is strooong. I think it's got about 45% of alcohol.
Favourite alcoholic drink: I think wheat bavarian beer.

Not a big fan of drinking though.

Khartoun2004 19-01-2006 21:11

Freddie when you say Manhattan Iced Tea... Do you mean a Long Island Iced Tea? Long Islands have vodka, tequila, rum and triple sec with sour mix and a splash of coke for color? I'm only asking because they're about the only mixed drink I'll have now a days.

Sometimes I'll have Cosmopolitans if I'm out with my friend Jon... and only if he's buying.

I'm really more of a beer girl (that might have to do with my heritage lol). My favorite beers are Killians Irish Red, Corona with two limes, Amstel Light, Newcastle Brown Ale, Sam Adams: (it's the only American beer worth drinking) Black Lager, Boston Ale, Octoberfest, Winter Ale and Cherry Wheat Ale, and Becks.

thegurgi 19-01-2006 21:26

i'm a cheap drunk... i'll do the whole rum/coke - whisky/coke thing (in fact, i love whisky coke) and i usually go to the bar when you get well drinks for a buck, haha. I actually love whisky straight as well as scotch and the like but don't do it as often... out of expense.

After i've had enough of the hard stuff i'm a dark lager kind a guy... haha, but i drink a local beer called Yuegling (i dunno how it's spelled)... again, out of expense. haha.

but i'm off alchy for awhile now that a new semester has started and i want to get into a groove with the projects without a hangover... haha

tainted_chick 19-01-2006 21:39

Schmirnoff Ice
Vodka and RedBull *Cough, double cough*
Apple sour shot or any shot!

I like to get wasted when im out clubbin! :D

spyretto 19-01-2006 22:47

Try a few sambucas on fire then..or a few tequillas

I'd try to set the tsipouro on fire myself ;) But I don't want to burn the house...

KillaQueen 19-01-2006 23:34

well, i wasn't much of a drinker before meeting my girlfriend, but she's expanded my horizon, as it were :gigi: so when i'm with her, we usually drink wine (either red or white). that's when i get drunk lol. we also drink beer. that's when i don't get drunk (though beer festivals are an exception lol). estonian beer (saku and a le coq) RULZ! anyway, stella artois and tuborg are always a good substitute. then i also tried smirnoff ice and liked it.

Rachel 20-01-2006 00:50

Am I the only lesbian in the world who doesn't like beer? LOL

Lux 20-01-2006 01:03

i used to love my boys. jack, johnny, and jose.

catmincenz 20-01-2006 01:58

Midori and Lemonade
Gin and Lemonade
Vodka Sunrise

my favourite is this DIVIVE Coctail, Kahlua, Baileys, Contreu, Banana Creme and Ice Cream it's SO good.