Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Cool's camera (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5574)

coolasfcuk 16-10-2003 07:12

Cool's camera

so there have been requests to see more of the videos I post - no problem. here I will post links to videos that come out of my camera - I say that because they are completely unedited ;) since I am about to buy new fast computer that would let me edit properly- mine wont :(

Nachinaem Nash Reportazh
Check out that ass....again

Mania - shake, shake it baby 1
Shake, shake it baby 2
Shake it baby 3
Shake, shake it baby 4
Ahhhh, I will survive
more videos to come... :D

taty994945 16-10-2003 12:57

lmao@ the vodka video! :D

denial 16-10-2003 14:09

cools, I can download that Mov00018 .it said not NOT FOUND.

wow! if you were a film maker .. hmm.. if you were a documentary film maker .. hmmm .. I'll like what its all about! LOL .. more videos!

edit:
and I can't download that Devoika in Buddha Bar too .. the file name is same like the one you walking on the street, film from your back and then there is a taxi. But the decription is different.

coolasfcuk 16-10-2003 14:44

Quote:

cools, I can download that Mov00018 .it said not NOT FOUND.

and I can't download that Devoika in Buddha Bar too .. the file name is same like the one you walking on the street, film from your back and then there is a taxi. But the decription is different.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :mad: videos must hate me these days !!! :bebebe: plus I must be pretty tired if I missplaced the 'Devoika in Buddha Bar' with 'Myself'!! booooooooooo... I will have to fix stuff again :o sorry

YLuelniaa 16-10-2003 15:36

yea everything i get it temp unavailable....oi

coolasfcuk 16-10-2003 16:30

Quote:

download that Devoika in Buddha Bar too .. the file name is same like the one you walking on the street, film from your back and then there is a taxi. But the decription is different.
:grustno: I must really be loosing it... videos are working now... downloaded the 'Devoika in Buddha Bar' and even though it has the same file name: Mov00108.mpg - it is a different file :yes: - try again eh Miss D, 'cause I got the right file :gigi:

denial 16-10-2003 18:17

Cools ..still cannot ..

Temporarily Unavailable

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.
The site will be available again in a few hours

lol .. go create another account!! LOL LOL

Looks like you have LOTS of fans here wants to watch your movie Cools ..I'll try again tomorrow.

nath 16-10-2003 19:10

Same problem here..just could see "singing" and "balcony2"..i love "Balcony2"! :)

YLuelniaa 16-10-2003 20:19

great videos...i was able to see them all...i can't wait for more...i esp love the bar hoppin' one..classic oh so classic...watched it a least a good 5 or 6 times...and needed a break to recover from the laughing

coolasfcuk 17-10-2003 06:08

thanks to everybody that replied :rose:

good news is - I think I fixed the files...:grustno: I hope - let me know if they work now, but they should :)

new videos to come soon....

nath 17-10-2003 20:10

It works. *Devoika in Buddha Bar*:I like the passage between the two atmospheres... the two types of colors... we have the impression to pass, as by magic, from the interior to outside... and the camera's movement is excellent at the end...just a sad thing that the second part is a little too short...

madeldoe 18-10-2003 17:45

woOt good times good times! :D i looved the vodka one! it was amusing..to say the least :lol: great vids ms.coolasfcuk! :rose: cant wait for more :done:

russkayatatu 18-10-2003 20:29

cool - finally I have gotten around to seeing them all - mi xaresva :yes: Footage of partying is always good - and that girl - da, da she is still cracking me up even though it took me a minute to figure out what she was doing :lol:

coolasfcuk 18-10-2003 20:39

nataku, thanks :)
Quote:

just a sad thing that the second part is a little too short.
sunwalk, I love your comments :rose: thank you!
you know - the original is not so short on my camcorder, I will try to upload a longer version :)

so today I will upload more videos: those were shot about a month and a half ago....at my friends house. You get to see what there is not do (or not) in midwest usa :gigi: The two guys are: Scott, who we call 'Hottie Scottie', and Pavel my really close Russian friend.

Nachinaem Nash Reportazh - here Pavel is trying to comment as though he is a reporter in Russian. Pavel is filming
Check out that ass....again - so what's up with guys filming my ass :rolleyes: Scott is filming
Ball in a Condom - here you really get to see how the new game is played....excuse my horrific voice - I was sick that day - and my accent :gigi: it had been only few days since I got back from Bulgaria so it is 10x more than it usually is. I am filming
I said: Dance!!! :laugh: dont laugh too hard! the usual me and Pavel - both of us touching clarinet for first time in out life - at least I could get some sounds out of it, and pavel - he couldnt get almost anything, no matter how hard he blew into it :lol: Hey, at least he was born to be a dancer ;) His dad Sasha is a Ballet director - http://kinetic.dance-net.ru/ They are good, finally I get to see them perform in NYC in december

edit:
Quote:

and that girl - da, da she is still cracking me up even though it took me a minute to figure out what she was doing
russkaya, which girl exactly :gigi: there are a few in those vids

elf 18-10-2003 20:40

The vids are trully cool as fuck!! :yes: And everybody is so hot in your videos.. especially in the first one :lalala:

Edit: Oooh More videos :10x: Nice :p

coolasfcuk 18-10-2003 20:50

Quote:

The vids are trully cool as fuck!! And everybody is so hot in your videos.. especially in the first one
:) thanks elf would you believe me if I told you that those girls have 'fanclubs' every year we are at the sea-side - guys from BG, Serbia, Greece, Macedonia, Croatia, Russia, etc....they are like magnets :laugh: one year there was even a fight at Tequila Bar because of those girls - between Bulgarian and Serbian guys :eek:

QueenBee 18-10-2003 21:03

coolasfcuk, hahaha your videos totally rule :D I watched all of the first ones and now the ones where you're playing basketball.. :D I'm gonna watch all the others too, I just had to comment! Heheee. I hope you upload many many more...

russkayatatu 18-10-2003 21:18

these videos - :laugh: :laugh: coolasfcuk, wow, these are great...ufff...thanks for putting them up :lol:

Quote:

russkaya, which girl exactly :gigi: there are a few in those vids

I meant this girl :yes: .... at least if she is doing what I think she is doing - it's a little hard to see with the lights :gigi: Which is kind of a cool effect, btw ...

coolasfcuk 18-10-2003 21:44

:10x: I am glad people are enjoying the videos - QB :)

Quote:

at least if she is doing what I think she is doing - it's a little hard to see with the lights
:laugh: you know rach, I am really not exactly sure what she is doing...hahha... trying to dance up there....hopeing someone will notice whatever is underneath her short skirt :dknow:
honestly, when I filmed this... I was a little 'influenced' myself :cool: :coctail:

denial 19-10-2003 18:36

Quote:

Originally posted by coolasfcuk
:10x: I am glad people are enjoying the videos -
Cools I enjoy all your videos .. thank you.. :rose: got more backside? .. :gigi: