Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hey who's everybody'e favorite actor or actress? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=2532)

KooReeT 13-04-2003 20:36

Hey who's everybody's favorite actor or actress?

What actors/actresses do you like and do you look up to them??? Do you idolize them???

My favorite actor that has to do with talent and great acting skills has to be Benicio Deltoro.
But an actor I sort of idolize has to be Colin Farell. I like his opinions about life, "Just have fum and live life!". He ain't afraid to say he's a "he-whore" and parties like nobody else. But basically I just love how he sees life, "Just live it..."

EeZeReal 13-04-2003 20:49

My favourite actor is probably Samuel L. Jackson, I don't idolize him or nothing but ive seen like every single film hes ever been in..LoL

Hes the man :D

freddie 13-04-2003 22:57

male: Tom Cruise, Danny DeVitto

female: Susan Sarandon, Clea DuVall, Mila Jovovich (the looks mostly :heh: )

bgirlnikki 13-04-2003 23:02

My favorite Actor is Rupert Grint/Ron Weasly He is so cute!
Shannen Doherty is my favorite actress!

Tom Violence 14-04-2003 01:51

My favourite actor is Michael J. Fox. Back to the Future has been my favourite film for as long as I can remember. Deep inside, I still want to be Marty McFly.

My favourite actress is Leonor Watling. She's absolutely wonderful in Hable Con Ella. Even if she spends most of the film lying on her back, motionless, playing a woman in coma. Hmm.

KillaQueen 14-04-2003 03:06

Actors: Leonardo Di Caprio (yeah, so sue me! lol), Anthony Hopkins, Jack Nicholson, Tom Hanks, Keanu Reeves.

Actresses: Demi Moore (DON'T ask why - i've loved her in Ghost when i was little and well... she just kinda stayed with me, i think i saw all her movies), Mira Sorvino (there's something about this woman.. dunno what), Goldie Hawn, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie.

YLuelniaa 14-04-2003 04:00

Actor: Wouldn't say my fav but I like Sean Connery

Actress: Hmmm, I dont really have one but I like Jordana Brewster..Hilary Swank & course Ms. Jolie..and last but not least I like Geena Davis (gosh i love a league of their own!)

Oh Killa....i like Demi Moore for her portrayal in the movie GI Jane, I mean to shave your head.....holy cow! anyways yea that bout does it for me

luxxi 14-04-2003 08:49

Acteress: Neve Campbell, Cate Blanchett (specially in Elizabeth), Robin Tunney.

Don't actually idiolase them but I have about as many pics of Neve as of t.A.T.u.

icantdraw 14-04-2003 21:06

Kevin Spacy, Edward Norton, Jack Nicolson, Robert DeNiro, Vinni Jones here, I dont dislike a single Spacy Movie, thats why hes on top of my list.

KillaQueen 15-04-2003 00:54

Quote:

Originally posted by YLuelniaa
Oh Killa....i like Demi Moore for her portrayal in the movie GI Jane, I mean to shave your head.....holy cow!
yeah, i know what you mean... that was ahem *shocking* :hmmm: :D

surferchickSD 16-04-2003 22:47

I like Natalie Portman and Josh Hartnett...yum :)

Silva 18-04-2003 01:54

Claudia Black, I just loooooooooove her. It's a shame they canceled FS.
I don't really have a favorite male actor, though I've always loved David Hyde Pierce.

goku 18-04-2003 02:10

Actor: SEAN PATRICK FLANNERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actress: Jodie Foster