Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Have Tatu severed with Ivan ? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6751)

nikki 10-02-2004 02:41

Have Tatu severed with Ivan ?

This is more of a question really' On a couple of web sites yesterday STS reported that Tatu had severed with Ivan. It was something to do with the album. There was no further comment.

A Russian friend swore that he was sure it was because the album had not been done.

Is there any truth in this ?

denial 10-02-2004 03:50

how we to know? .. how your friend to know? .. my russian friend said ... only hell knows .. :rolleyes:

... ne zhnayu...

guesshoo 10-02-2004 04:37

well i've been following it up on tatu.us and everyone basically has the same attitude/opinion:
just anutha pr stunt.

xena225 11-02-2004 16:25

"What will be further?
Does follow continuation?
You look into these output!"
http://www.ctc-tv.ru/ent/programs/Tatu/

Be sure to tune in on Saturday and Sunday, same channel, same time!

As far as I know, 20 episodes are planned - so let's hope for a happy ending after all the drama!

The suspense, the suspense!

Let's hope for the best. :done:

xena225

Lena410 11-02-2004 16:45

Quote:

Originally posted by xena225
The suspense, the suspense!
[/b]
:lol: girl you crack me up :D

well I dont know. But I dont believe it. I have no idea what they are trying to achieve but this seems more like a soap than a reality show. :gigi:

nasnedagoniat 11-02-2004 23:35

This is stated on the "Tatu In Podnebesnaya" website.

Didn't Ivan say that "it is necessary to always stay on a path of conflict." All of the conflicts that are present in Podnebesnaya are just too suspicious. It would make sense that this is all created by Ivan. One would be crazy to miss the next episode. If his goal was to get people interested in watching the next episode then: Job well done Niko! :done:

la aurora 11-02-2004 23:40

this started at Reality Show actually :gigi: The last seconds of Sunday episode were showing Ivan holding this notification in his hands. And some guy read it aloud. It sounded like only Lena's notification. But in subtitles by Mansky BOTH girls were mentioned... :hmmm:

spyretto 11-02-2004 23:49

So the whole business of the girls being "unhappy with Ivan" is a well-orchestrated plan by him to spice up things in their reality show?

la aurora 12-02-2004 00:05

Quote:

Originally posted by spyretto
So the whole business of the girls being "unhappy with Ivan" is a well-orchestrated plan by him to spice up things in their reality show?
well... u can never know with TATU lol May be it's another of Ivan's 'great ideas'. But i also don't reject the opportunity that he could loose the control over situation. Seems this Reality Show is run by Mansky and STS channel more than Ivan. So... let's wait and see... Although Ivan did many mistakes lately... without him TATU would loose a lot. Pimenov from PPK is a nice guy... and his song was a hit in US dance charts... and he has producing experience... but his projects are mostly undeground. So... I doubt TATU's future if everything that seems to going on now is really true.

nasnedagoniat 12-02-2004 00:13

To spice up things in the reality show as well as to strike temporary interest in the group in general.

If Tatu as we know them (or think) would suddenly end I would be shocked for the first time since I first saw the YSSU music video. There is a lot going on in the world of Tatu. They could at least wait until after Tatu Paragate is released in Europe and Japan. I wonder how much Lena and Julia are worth solely. About half of that would be paid to Neformat to break the contract. With no support from these companies and Ivan, what will they do besides disappear for a while?

spyretto 12-02-2004 00:21

Shocking time may be approaching then :p

freddie 12-02-2004 08:33

There are more and more rumours yes. But still I think it's practicaly impossible. Honestly. Universal Russia won't break a contract that they've put so much money in and didn't got the desired prifit out of it yet. I'd wish Ivan left or at least move aside and play a side-role while wester managers and producers took over. It's just to unlikely... :/

haku 12-02-2004 10:00

If Yulia and Lena leave Ivan, they may disappear. If they stay with Ivan, they *will* disappear, at least in the west.
No amount of PR is going to make the western markets regain interest in the band, not even a "break up" rumor.
If the break up is only a PR move, it's only aimed at the Russian market, and Universal International is going to be *pissed*.
Tatu is going back to being what they were at their beginnings, a local Russian band, but maybe that's what Yulia and Lena want after all. *shrugs*

Lena410 12-02-2004 17:47

Quote:

Originally posted by freddie
I'd wish Ivan left or at least move aside and play a side-role while wester managers and producers took over. It's just to unlikely
why western? I mean Id like him to step aside and let any capable manager take over..from anywhere

thegurgi 12-02-2004 21:02

i'd prefer them to keep their manager and producers and song writers Slavic. I'd hate to see them in the hands of an American or English Producer.

QueenBee 12-02-2004 21:05

*Reads TheGurgi's message, thinks of Britney Spears and gets heartattack*

haku 12-02-2004 21:15

Y&L should go to Sweden, they have a lot of good producers/writers over there, and they know what they are doing. Sweden is a good base for artists who don't speak English natively but want to have an international career.

I agree that Y&L should *not* go to the UK or US.

QueenBee 12-02-2004 21:20

Quote:

Y&L should go to Sweden, they have a lot of good producers/writers over there, and they know what they are doing. Sweden is a good base for artists who don't speak English natively but want to have an international career.
Wooohoooo! :laugh: Yeah they can come to Sweden! I WOULDN'T MIND! *Waits at airport with sign that says "Tatu"* Actually, they can just come to my apartment.. I wouldn't mind fixing up a studio yo! :lol:

Let's hope they don't get rid of Ivan then.. 'cause then he will show up here too.. oo! *Jumps around with joy* :lady: :laugh:

Lena410 12-02-2004 21:56

thegurgi, I agree. It wouldn't feel right for me if their manager wasn't slavic as well.

denial 13-02-2004 01:23

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
ABBA? :rolleyes: ....... instead of Brtney/Xtina .... :lol: ..well.. why not ..