Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Year Resolutions for 2004 (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6426)

Lux 26-12-2003 00:47

New Year Resolutions for 2004

jah i make em, but usually only go through with a few of them. it's so hard to believe 2003 is OVER and 2004 is about to roll in. :eek: :hmmm: :none: :dead:
enough stalling, here are some of mine

- learn to snowboard
- teach myself piano
- continue pledge of sobriety :D
- sleep more
- distress less
- stop and enjoy things before they self-ignite into a burning heap that will inevitably burn down the house and all material possessions
- travel more
- let go of things that truly do not matter
- take more pictures
- write better, more
- play[in the snow/rain/sunshine, guitar, in sheets] more

Mossopp 26-12-2003 01:12

I was gonna start a 'New Years Resolutions' thread but I guess you beat me to it! :D
Well, as most of you know, I'll be moving to the big bad city (AKA Glasgow) pretty soon. I want to make this a fresh start for me. I want to make sure I don't make the same old mistakes again. So, with this in mind, my New Years Resolutions are:

* get out more and try to meet new people
* drink less (or, at least, don't drink alone so much)
* be a bit more self-confident
* try and act my age for once in my life
* take a bit more pride in my appearance (simply running some gel through my hair doesn't count!)

And finally - the most important resolution of all - GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!! If I don't manage to do this by the end of the year I may as well give up all hope! :(

freddie 26-12-2003 02:12

No resolutions really. In 2004 I'll be just the same as in 2003. And I'll be the same in 2005 as well! :p

Oh one resolution possibly! ... I want to visit the new continent and see for myself if it really smells of money there! :D

QueenBee 26-12-2003 02:30

*Ahem* I'm just making them up right now.. I haven't been thinking much, but this is the time, my friend, this is the time!!!

-Get a new haircut (Spikey) although I might do that before next year.. Hmm..
-Think before I speak
-Don't waste money on crap
-Study hardddd
-Take care of my nails (Lol, what the) but it's true..
-Sleep more (like Lux) I can't concentrate in school
-Work on my Polish (because I suck)
-Like you Moss, take more pride in appearance and by my own taste and style!
-WORK-OUT
-Buy new furniture :p
-Help out at home (Lol, I don't see that coming..)

Edit:

Yeah, I knew I would come up with more.. Lol.

-Buy sunglasses like these (Yulia). *Puddle over sunglasses* How much do those cost anyway?!
-Stop with SI (But I've actually stopped, but I'll try not to start again)

Hmm.. That's all for now I guess.. But I will probably come up with more later, but I have no idea how I'm gonna make all that next year!

parrish122 26-12-2003 02:48

Ok, here's mine!

1) Keep sending in my stories until something gets published!

2) Stop imagining how publishers are going to laugh, then send mean rejection letters after they read what I send in. :D

3) Lose some weight. I'm not huge or anything, but I'd like to lose 10 or 15 pounds.

4) Stop grinding my teeth. Bad enough that I wake up at night because my jaw is sore from doing that. But I do it during the day too. I'm hoping if I stop doing it in the day, that it will become habit for me to not do it at night. :)

That's it for now.

Parrish

XSpex 26-12-2003 04:51

Hey, Nice thread :)

* Learn more English, I kinda suck when I speak it :gigi:

* Get a good job,

* Then get money to buy more music cd's and cool clothes :cool:

* Workout more (exactly the same than last year) :p

protoman2k1 26-12-2003 05:11

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
[B-Buy sunglasses like these (Yulia). *Puddle over sunglasses* How much do those cost anyway?!

[/b]
OMG Quenbee ,
If you find those glasses tell me!!!!!! I want those sunglasses also!!!!!!!!! Or the ones that she has in her UK trip are awesome also
As for resolutions, Humm I'll post them on the 1st lol

denial 26-12-2003 05:17

My goal 2004 will be:

1. A trip to Moscow

2. Read books other than computer books.

3. Go to work ontime :rolleyes:

4. Be more sensitive ( to listen carefully ) what people/friends are trying to tell me.

5. Improve my skills. :lalala:

- :D ur denial

thegurgi 26-12-2003 05:19

Since 2003 SUCKED for me... my resolution is to have a better year in general [this means, no brain tumors for family members, hematoma's for me, and no major depression and no having a member sent to war and no evil satanic sister-in-laws].... don't you love it when i vent to the whole world?

I am Going to Poland... and Leaving this god-forsaken continent has been one of my life goals. So how could 2004 fail?!

Quote:

Originally posted by denial
That's a good one! You should keep that one [ greg can't even count on his fingers and toes the times he's caught you late for work, :) :)]

taty994945 26-12-2003 05:33

1. Bludge as much as possible

denial 26-12-2003 05:35

Quote:

Originally posted by thegurgi
Since 2003 SUCKED for me...

ohh!! 2003 has been the worst years of my life too .. never before I've thought about suicide is an option...

Quote:

I am Going to Poland... and Leaving this god-forsaken continent has been one of my life goals. So how could 2004 fail?!
Good for you !! I search the cheapest ticket to Moscow is in April . but I am thinking about Siberian train from China to Moscow too .. have to get more info. And the invitation visa .. hmmm.. still have 1 year to figure out .. LoL .. and financially .. okay need to cut lots of here and there ..

Quote:

That's a good one! You should keep that one [ greg can't even count on his fingers and toes the times he's caught you late for work, :) :)]
LoL .. well .. but I go back on time!! LoL LoL

goku 26-12-2003 05:44

I hope you enjoy Moscow.

Hmm.. I just gotta keep doing what I do. Here's some stuff I guess:

1) Don't kill myself (grr I'm dumb I've come close)
2) Finish training; become a diplomat
3) Stop procrastinating on stuff

always be happy too

QueenBee 26-12-2003 05:46

thegurgi, ooh I hope you have fun in Poland and that it will be great over there so that you get a great new start of the next year!

protoman2k1, I don't know which ones you mean, but the sunglasses the girls wear are great :D

Yulia's. You can't really see them but.. *drool*
*Cough* I like these too but I would probably pick them 2nd.
Yulia's OH MY GOD!!! :dead: Those are the ones I showed in the previous post.. SOOO WONDERFUL! I need theemmmmm!!!

shizzo 26-12-2003 06:14

- Maintain awesome timing and charm.
- Create castle of cheese and sausage.
- Latch self and mind onto NS.
- Add to DVD collection.
- Switch deodorants.

Lux 26-12-2003 07:03

yay everyone! hopefully 2004 will be better than 2003 :none: :coctail:

Veggie Delite 26-12-2003 12:22

k, let's see... :ithink:

try to study every day, or at least sometimes
order a *real* kimono from japan, but first get tha money :hmmm:
find someone to love & to love me, but without feeling hurt all the time...

i don't wanna push my luck, but a new computer, or at least a fast intenet connection... well, it would come pretty handy :lalala:

taty994945 26-12-2003 14:10

Yes, I hope everything goes good for everyone in 2004. :rose:

QueenBee 26-12-2003 15:00

Quote:

- Switch deodorants.
Oh, that's gonna be a hard one to accomplish.. :gigi: :rose:

coolasfcuk 26-12-2003 16:40

Quote:

Originally posted by denial
Denail, that's a good one.. I will start with it too then!

1. Go to work on time ! In fact, go to 'anything' on time - I am ALWAYS late :hmmm:

2. quit my current job - it is making me VERY unhappy

3. Finally GET myself together and work more on my own projects and fix my prtofolio (it's been about 1.5 years since I've been trying to do that)

4. apply and get accepted in a nice Graduate school

5. Move out of this place

6. Learn more swedish - so i can at least understand people when they speak to me

7. Exercise moreeeeee

8. Get my butt over in Europe as sooooooooon as possible :D (Feb)

9. Dont be so lazy

10. Get off the comp. more often

.. basically to sum it up.. i should get more organized, meet deadlines, start working on thing from the begining and not wait for last minute ...*meet deadlines* ..*get organized* ...*meet deadlines* ...*get organized* ...

I know I am forgetting something.. will be back to say it when i remember...

I really never make resolutions - this is more like what i need to accomplish next year :gigi:

shizzo 26-12-2003 16:42

Quote:

Oh, that's gonna be a hard one to accomplish..
Aww... zamknij sie. :D

The goals I set are easy to fulfill for a reason. Mah jivin' self
ain't gon' be all up in two-thousand-fo' wit' nothin' I can't
manage, yo.
:: nods emphatically ::