Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 07.02.04 and 08.02.04. [aka Eps. 7 & 8] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6738)

Kate 08-02-2004 01:01

Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 07.02.04 and 08.02.04. [aka Eps. 8 & 9]

We are gonna discuss episodes 8 and 9 in this thread.

Updates will follow.

haku 08-02-2004 01:22

Kate, it's episodes 7 and 8. :)

denial 08-02-2004 02:40

Episode 7 - they showed about the Chat with TATU: I read at RS website.

spyretto 08-02-2004 03:51

How many episodes will be altogether?

denial 08-02-2004 03:56

Can't remember Spy .. 49 I think .. and its been going on more then 2 weeks already. :gigi:

haku 08-02-2004 04:06

Quote:

Originally posted by spyretto
How many episodes will be altogether?
20 episodes, that's what is said on this page: http://www.vertov.ru/rus/tatu/

irish22 08-02-2004 04:37

so when are the episodes goign to be put on a ftp we only have the first right now anyone know if someone is going to do that?

Kate 08-02-2004 09:06

LunaticGirl and SHEAD from the Russian forum both said that the 7th episode was very booooooring. It was all Shapovalov's yack-yack-yack....

Celtic Jobber 08-02-2004 09:39

Thanks for that bit of info Kate. :rose:

It wouldn't surprise me if Ivan said "to hell with those girls" and just did the rest of the tATu in Podnebesnaya show about himself. :rolleyes:

Kate 08-02-2004 09:43

Celtic Jobber,
Quote:

It wouldn't surprise me if Ivan said "to hell with those girls" and just did the rest of the tATu in Podnebesnaya show about himself.
I think that's exactly what he's doing. :laugh: His upcomming debut album needs promotion, you know. :heh:

Kate 08-02-2004 10:48

Additional information provided by SHEAD from Russian Forum

Elena Kiper rode in the car all episode, showed what a bastard Shapovalov is, and that the rise of Tatu was all her own hard work. Then she was shown at home eating "Rafaello" (some snack, I suppose - Kate) and kept talking about the same thing like an old radio. All this was interrupterd by Vanya sitting and eating grapes and trying to remember "who is Elena Kiper". Both chewing. It was a pain to look at. And so was the whole episode. They also showed how Vanya was listening to some guy who wrote some songs and wa ready to offer them to Tatu. The guy, who came from in the middle of No-where was playing one song on his guitar, and then Vanya says "Move on!". The guy then starts playing another song, and Vanya says "Move on!". This goes on for a while, then Shapovalov gets up, and tell his to go learn how to play and then maybe come back later. Also they showed the girls sucking on lollie-pops and answering questions for the live chat. Julia has an ear infection, there is a cotton ball sticking out of it. At the end of the chat session, some guy from STS said that some photographer was interested in their crawn, and gave the girls two crawns from a box. This kinda reflect the first episode, the fight with the photographer who said they had a star disease, that their crawns were too tight... So STS supported the girls in this... that's it...

Thanks, SHEAD!!

xena225 08-02-2004 11:57

Quote:

Originally posted by irish22
so when are the episodes goign to be put on a ftp we only have the first right now anyone know if someone is going to do that?
Yeah, when, oh when? Nothing beats seeing things with your own eyes if you wanna know what really happened.

xena225

Lena410 08-02-2004 14:06

good thing moscow's so far away..I'd really consider going there every weekend to look at the RS. :D yeah Im crazy I know..but I wanna see it...*wails*

they showed Elena Kiper on tatu's RS? Is anyone else confused?
I mean she acts as if she would hate them. They act as if they would hate her. And now she's in *their* RS? Now I'm *convinced* its just PR. Nothing that woman ever said was anything else but PR. *shakes head*

EDIT: Thanks for the report Kate! :rose:

QueenBee 08-02-2004 15:39

Oooh I LOVE Rafaello! Seems like a boring episode.. and poor Yulia, she is always sick it seems.

Thanks Kate and SHEAD. :rose:

Unplugged 08-02-2004 15:57

Quote:

His upcomming debut album needs promotion, you know.
WHAT? Shapovalov is gonna release an album?! Since when can he SING?! I've heard his voice on some demos and, even with special effects, it SUCKS, he can't sing. :grustno: :laugh:

Anywaaay, thanks for the report Kate :D

thegurgi 08-02-2004 17:05

staringelf, i don't think He's having an album, people are just saying that because the Reality Show, among other things, seem to be focusing more on Shapovalov than the girls.

bpro50 08-02-2004 18:58

. . . so glad to see Elena coming around again. In the final analysis it is still a business and when there was an album or a video to be made, Elena Kiper was on the scene. Maybe Elena has come back to work directly with the girls and get the new album off dead center. I hope so.

haku 08-02-2004 19:09

Quote:

Originally posted by bpro50
Maybe Elena has come back to work directly with the girls and get the new album off dead center. I hope so.
I don't think so. Letting Kiper say how much she hates Shap was probably part of the deal they cut after the copyrights lawsuit. Kiper probably accepted less money but with the nice bonus to appear in the RS and say her side of the story. :D

ElectraCute 08-02-2004 20:06

Thanks Katbeidar and shead for the update. :rose: :rose:

Kiper seems really bitter.
I doubt very much she could ever come back and work with tatu. Wasn't she the one who said in some interview that Yulia and Ivan had a relationship. :bebebe:

And Yul, get better soon :rose:

haku 08-02-2004 20:19

Quote:

Originally posted by ElectraCute
Wasn't she the one who said in some interview that Yulia and Ivan had a relationship.
And you're sure she was lying because? :P