Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Britney Spears (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12113)

QueenBee 03-12-2008 18:11

Girl is doomed... maybe. I haven't seen the documentary (But I will of course :laugh: ) but she's being pushed very far, very quickly. Is she seriously stable enough to start performing again? I saw one of the newest performances and she looked really nervous and not like she was fully enjoying herself. I don't understand why she can't just lay back and relax, she's had a terrible, what, 2 years? No need to go back on stage so quickly. Thing is, being in the spotlight is the only thing she knows how to do.

I think recording an album and doing concerts and interviews isn't such a wise choice right now, when she's still recovering. That kind of lifestyle is stressful even for artists (she's not an artist, but still) who are mentally stable and in control of their lives, I don't understand how she is gonna benefit from this, at all.

I know a lot of people are rooting for her, but she's gonna hear some bad reviews too, and when you're trying to be perfect and recover from mental issues and all the other things that have happened, it can be tough. I know all of her fans are super excited to see her back, but I don't think she's fully herself just yet.

Wow, I didn't know I could write such long posts about freaking Britney Spears :laugh:

QueenBee 04-12-2008 01:39

New video: Circus

TaTy_DuDe 04-12-2008 06:21

^
that vid is sexy <3 I seen it earlier on breatheheavy.com :D

HuMENology 04-12-2008 07:45

From BritneySpears.Com:

For those of you wondering about this "Circus" video traversing around theworld wide interwebs right now,wonder no more:

If you think you have seen the official "Circus" music vid, think again: It is NOT THE FINAL VERSION. Despite what you have seen -- a grainy, low-quality, unofficial cut of "Circus" --Entertainment Tonight will be premiering the full, official version in high quality this Friday night!

Right after it airs on ET, you can find the full, high-quality version right here on BritneySpears.com!

COMMAFANATKA93 05-12-2008 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by outer_space23 (Post 375777)
17. Rock boy (Bonus Track)
18. Quicksand (Bonus Track)
19. Trouble (ITunes Bonus)

im sorry but someone upload to sendspace?

thegurgi 05-12-2008 03:55

i'm thinking of going to the "circus" show in DC in march.... anyone in the area want to go with me?

manatsu103 05-12-2008 05:05

I love her new album! :love:

outer_space23 05-12-2008 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by COMMAFANATKA93 (Post 376190)
Quote:

Originally Posted by outer_space23 (Post 376190)

im sorry but someone upload to sendspace?

here we go..

fanoff 05-12-2008 14:12

Circus video-I like it- http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/12/68496/

Hurt Me Too 05-12-2008 22:40

I think it's good Britney's working again, and not because I will also be going to the Verizon Center this march to see her.

But she said on her documentary that she's having a really hard time, but working, and singing and dancing is what's making her feel better. I'm like that. If I'm having huge problems in life I don't want to shy away. I want to work on my art, I want to write and get my creative juices flowing, it's very much like self therapy.

QueenBee 07-12-2008 16:58

Quote:

But she said on her documentary that she's having a really hard time, but working, and singing and dancing is what's making her feel better. I'm like that. If I'm having huge problems in life I don't want to shy away. I want to work on my art, I want to write and get my creative juices flowing, it's very much like self therapy.
You are cute with your art :D

But Britney... well I just watched the documentary yesterday yay! And I can't really agree with you. I can agree to some extent - that within the bubble in which she is trapped, dancing and recording is making her feel better. But you have to admit she is a 15-year old trapped in a 20-something woman's body, a person who never took care of things herself, a person who will forever be trapped. She has people around her watching her every move, both the people working for her, her family, and the paparazzi. She's never gonna get out... unless she stops recording and chooses to go to Louisiana. Which she said she wanted to do, and yet she never did. Hmm.

Also that documentary, although it was touching, was total BS. I mean, it made her seem like a fun person, her kids were cute, blah blah, but I felt it wasn't 100% truthful ("People shave their heads all the time") and you can tell Britney isn't recovered, and almost seems to have no idea how things in life really work, poor girl. She was screwed over by guys who weren't good for her and yet she is dreaming of having a man. Nothing wrong with that, but she still doesn't seem like she's strong enough herself. And yeah it's pretty sad to see her suffer 'cause you know she deserves better.

Hurt Me Too 24-12-2008 00:12

random fact: I can't stop listening to If U Seek Amy. It's so dirty after awhile.

coolasfcuk 25-12-2008 02:46

ha, Britney is back Bitches! :lol: someone must've been loosing lots of $$$ and now is eager to get it BACK.... whatever it is- if you can work it, good for you!

QueenOfLesbania 25-12-2008 10:17

i like half of the album a lot.. rest is blah.. still good for a comeback i reckon

Endri 26-12-2008 18:47

The beginning of "Womanizer" shows that her voice has gone. :lalala:

Hurt Me Too 28-12-2008 00:50

I like a few songs from the actual album. Such as Out From Under, If U Seek Amy and Unusual You. But I'm very impressed with the bonus tracks such as Amensia, Trouble and Quicksand. It was stupid not to put them on the CD.

EstBoy 28-12-2008 07:33

3 weeks = 1,6 M copies sold worldwide

QueenOfLesbania 28-12-2008 09:36

lily allen did a rather fab cover of womanizer :D
you can download it here

Endri 28-12-2008 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfLesbania (Post 378613)
lily allen did a rather fab cover of womanizer
you can download it here

thank you! :D

coolasfcuk 30-12-2008 20:21

awww, QoL already posted the lily cover... so... i have to find another file to post... umm..hmmm...umm... oh yeah: my new NYC friends doing a cover of Britney :laugh: