Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Lena Katina (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Lena Katina Solo Project (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12462)

fanoff 21-04-2009 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argos (Post 383665)
Offtop:
Did I ever mention that I really hate Russian handwriting?

Offtop:
I hate it too!

AshMcAuliffe 21-04-2009 20:53

i think it's pretty beautiful... very elegant :)

QueenBee 21-04-2009 20:57

So cute. She's adorable :) Quite uninteresting otherwise but still adorable :p

Offtop:
Argos and fanoff, you guys suck! :p Russian handwriting is beautiful!

Argos 21-04-2009 21:04

Offtop:
Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee (Post 383668)
Argos and fanoff, you guys suck! :p Russian handwriting is beautiful!

You would think different if you had to decipher it - when a 'shi' looks like 'eeeee', you see no difference between an 's' and an 'e' and the writer uses two completely different 'k' and 't' etc. :bebebe::bebebe::bebebe:

fanoff 21-04-2009 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee (Post 383668)
Offtop:
Argos and fanoff, you guys suck! Russian handwriting is beautiful!

Offtop:
Ever tried to learn?It's one of the reasons that made me give up learining Russian and quit the Russian course!

MalchikGeiBrand 21-04-2009 21:41

I'll remain oblivious to Russian and just admire how pretty it looks to my language-lacking self. :D
Thanks for the translation, Argos.

I can't wait to hear of what she has in store for this solo project, especially since she's working with the band. Hopefully meaning less fake instruments.
Some people think Yulia has the voice more suited for rock-like music, which I agree with, but I don't think Lena would do too bad with it either. I think she did a pretty good job in Time of the moon. She's got the falsetto, and her low voice has improved and it has this gloomy feel to it that I like, which could suit some soft, melancholic music or something.

Ah, I'll keep dreaming. :p

pigeon309 21-04-2009 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argos (Post 383665)
Did I ever mention that I really hate Russian handwriting?
Well, what I could scrape together:

Guys! Thank you for the participation!!! And it's very fine that artistical people support me! All your ideas, lyrics, music is welcome, if there arises the wish to create something more!
I congratulate the winners, I read everything personally and I liked it very much! Creativity - that's life. so be creative!
Your Lenka

Once again Thank You

Interesting...I wonder who she wrote it to.

Edit: MalchikGeiBrand, I agree about Lena's voice (and actually, also about Russian being pretty, but I think that about most foreign letters...). I adore it when she sings low, and wish she would do it more often, but her high voice is also beautiful. Rockish music would be great. :)

AshMcAuliffe 21-04-2009 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalchikGeiBrand (Post 383671)
I'll remain oblivious to Russian and just admire how pretty it looks to my language-lacking self. :D
Thanks for the translation, Argos.

I can't wait to hear of what she has in store for this solo project, especially since she's working with the band. Hopefully meaning less fake instruments.
Some people think Yulia has the voice more suited for rock-like music, which I agree with, but I don't think Lena would do too bad with it either. I think she did a pretty good job in Time of the moon. She's got the falsetto, and her low voice has improved and it has this gloomy feel to it that I like, which could suit some soft, melancholic music or something.

Ah, I'll keep dreaming. :p

agreed... Lena FTW :D

robbie 25-04-2009 09:39

Great news!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troy MacCubbin (facebook)
Long day in the studio. A great start! Great to see Lena again and have the band playing together. I'll get some pics for you guys!! Also here is the right Twitter info for those who have been asking.... http://twitter.com/TroyMaccubbin Stay tuned!!

fanoff 25-04-2009 11:55

Looking forward to the demos!!

Argos 25-04-2009 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by robbie (Post 383752)
Also here is the right Twitter info for those who have been asking.... http://twitter.com/TroyMaccubbin Stay tuned!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troy on Twitter
Start new project with certain girl from Moscow & some good mates here in LA.

Curious about whom he's talking about? :confused:

little_polar_bear 25-04-2009 14:15

Yeah, twittering here and everywhere. The guys and Lena must have had a BBQ meeting yesterday evening besides their rehearsing. So, Lena's eye operation must have been successful, it seems.

Tourniquet 25-04-2009 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_polar_bear (Post 383759)
Yeah, twittering here and everywhere. The guys and Lena must have had a BBQ meeting yesterday evening besides their rehearsing. So, Lena's eye operation must have been successful, it seems.

Hope so!
Thank you guys for the infos.;)

Kasimir89 25-04-2009 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanoff (Post 383670)
Offtop:
Ever tried to learn?It's one of the reasons that made me give up learining Russian and quit the Russian course!

i can write in russian (handwriting). It's very beautiful, so elegant!! I love it, many of my friends call it "cool" ^^

tatu97 25-04-2009 20:41

Shes not wasting anytime on her career...

little_polar_bear 25-04-2009 21:55

The guys were in the studio for eight hours yesterday. They are in the studio today - for eight hours, sth. around 12pm/1pm - 8pm/9pm. On facebook Steve said that he'd have another 8 hour-studio session today.

pigeon309 25-04-2009 22:09

Yay! They're recording! Thanks for the information, Robbie!

QueenBee 25-04-2009 22:12

Cooooool, I love hard workers :D Good to hear they're making progress :)

AshMcAuliffe 26-04-2009 00:25

Lena FTW :)

Starrgurl 26-04-2009 21:42

What does FTW mean?