Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Anime... (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=623)

paris.in.flames 26-01-2003 22:16

Anime...

does anyone here watch anime. i really love it, and like talking to people about it. let me know if you do and what some of your favorites are!

moskva19 26-01-2003 22:45

privet!!

hey there buddy....you know i like anime!!....mainly neon genesis evangelion....but serial experiments lain is pretty interesting as well.....and salior moon is just fun
(hehe ^_^).....but im still a newcomer to the world of anime!

poka!!

thegurgi 27-01-2003 00:58

ahh..

i love watching anime movies....like "metropolis" and "akira" and "Graves of the firefly" and even "Ah My Goddess: The Movie" the "Tenchi" trilogy and such..."Escaflowne" is cool...i also like watching "Chobits" cause it's hilarious!

6 Shooter 27-01-2003 01:10

Anime...

Whats not to like...
Metropolis, Tenchi series, Gundam(Universal Century Series), Neon Genisis, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, Escaflowne, Jin Rhoh,Ronin Warriors, Thunder Cats, i could go on and on...

mir 27-01-2003 01:13

anime's are hard to find sometimes

hey nice meeting some people who also like anime's
ive just downloaded akira, i had to search hard for it but now ive got a good quality one divx ofcourse but im still looking for fire and ice do ya know where to look for it?

thegurgi 27-01-2003 01:21

ahh..

yeah anime is hard to find...but i have a REALLY good store in my parts that has an awesome selection
...oh and "6_shooter" you like Thundercats! that's awesome, i haven't met many people who remember them

6 Shooter 27-01-2003 01:40

Question??

Does ne 1 watch Toonami?

Echoed 27-01-2003 02:34

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dragonball, Cowboy Bebop, Slayers, Record of Lodoss War, Mononoke-Hime, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, Escaflowne, and several others that I'm just forgetting to name.

^_^' Meep.

~Echo.

paris.in.flames 27-01-2003 03:05

awesome!

im glad you guys replied! my all time favorite is neon genesis evangelion...and the close runner ups are bubblegum crisis, escaflowne, cowboy bebop, x, lain, lodus wars, vandread, and card captor sakura. ofcourse i like the movies as well, like akira, vampire hunter d, ninja scroll etc...yeah, sometimes anime is hard to find, but you guys should check out wizzywigs.com it is a HUGE anime store by my house in ann arbor that has everything. later everyone!

6 Shooter 31-01-2003 20:26

Still havent answered my question!!

Does ne one watch toonami?!

Elix 02-02-2003 08:34

yep, i love watchin anime ^^;
like, bgcrisis2040, ngevangelion, etc,etc...... does someone have locomotion channel O_o? there's a lot anime xD

goku 02-02-2003 16:59

Love it!

You guys know I just love anime! I like Dragonball Z, Tenchi, Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, etc...

I love the movie Endless Waltz!

I also draw my own manga, I create my own characters and make a story, and helped create the site www.megatokyo.com go check it out!

michi-chan 02-02-2003 21:00

me too

I'm really bit on anime..I'm studying it as part of my major (animation).

Anyone ever see Grave of Fireflies? Or perfect blue?

NaoYuhkaRule 03-02-2003 00:43

I LOVE anime. NGE, Sailor Moon (japanese ver. only!), Card Captor Sakura, Slayers, Utena, etc. Also, anyone here into Jpop? Well, that's it for me. See ya!

thegurgi 03-02-2003 03:41

Re: me too

Quote:

Originally posted by michi-chan
Anyone ever see Grave of Fireflies?
I love grave of the fireflies...it's so sad though and it really makes you think. Ground breaking movie too, if you like anime you should DEFINITLY see this movie.

Umit999 11-02-2003 00:52

just i see detictive konan

only it beacuse i don't see anime more

Myhrr 13-02-2003 05:56

I'm all over Patlabor

Some times Anime can be a bit *too* sexual though.

Mr. Cat 14-02-2003 09:58

paris.in.flames!

My favorite is El-Hazard, with my favorite character from that series being Ifurita the demon goddess. Runners-up on my list would be Neon Genesis Evangelion, my favorite character being Ayanami Rei; and next would come Blue Submarine Number Six, because of Mutio.

:)

=^..^=

darkydream 19-02-2003 19:52

my favorites...

Neon Genesis Evangelion,Petshop of Horrors,Cowboy Bebop,Sailor Moon,etc..

Manga: Blame! :)

EeZeReal 21-02-2003 23:41

Yea I Love Anime, Nothing Beats Dragonball Z..Haha

I Also Love All The Manga Films..Fist Of The North Star, Akira, Urotsukidoji, Ninja Scroll Etc..