Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Christmas Shopping: Wish a thing! (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6008)

forre 19-11-2003 06:30

Christmas Shopping: Wish a thing!

All right, there's a little bit over a month left until Christmas. I'm so sure then everyone of you want something or simply need something badly. So what do you wish to get for Christmas?

RULE: Only ONE thing should be mentioned.

So let's roll! :coctail: :newyear:

nath 19-11-2003 08:09

You

forre 19-11-2003 08:11

sunwalk, I'm not a thing.

So please, ppl, something material. Avoid peace, frienship, love, etc. We all want them happen, so try to be hmmmm ... more materialistic. ;)

nath 19-11-2003 08:17

"Something in the way she replies attracts me like not other lover."...Sorry George...you're too strong for me, babe.. :p

Hmmm...I just want a true Chistmas Tree like when i was a little girl..with lights everywhere...and I want to wax my shoes as I made in my childwood to await the "Pиre Noлl"...:newyear:
*thinking*...if I say that I feel a new debate: Let's leave the alive fir trees and don't cut them...:hmmm: ...

Edit: Forre...show us the exemple...be materialistic..What do you want , you, for Christmas ?

febrika 19-11-2003 09:07

:rose: for sunwalk
:rose: for forre
edit: u both are so cute when debating ..

i want sony miniDV :gigi:

yeah forre, how bout u. u havent mention what u want for xmas!

alight 19-11-2003 09:28

i want Nokia 6600 mobile phone. :D

Tom Violence 19-11-2003 12:50

I've become quite covetous of the long shiny boots Miss Volkova often wears. I don't think I'm bothered that she's not the same shoe size as me.

Yeah. They'd make a good present.

teeny 19-11-2003 14:40

Since I've used up most of my money and therefor can't afford it myself:
The Two Towers - Extended edition.
Not the huge box with the Gollum figure inside, "just" the dvd set. I've been waiting for it a year or so, but then all these new tatu things were released and I ended up buying those instead :lalala:
But then again: buying christmas presents for the family is more important than getting the dvd at time (which would have been yesterday)

Quote:

"Something in the way she replies attracts me like not other lover."...Sorry George...
sunwalk, I even know this song too (though rewritten perfectly): George Harrison :D Again I have a cover instead with Malachi. I should listen to it today I think.

coolasfcuk 19-11-2003 15:29

one thing for Christimas I really want......:spy:

..hmmmm.......hmmmm.... ok, I got it:

I want someone to give me as a present the only winning lottery ticket ! Hopefully the powerball (the americal lottery) will be huge then ... lets say... 300 000 000 dollars (it's happened before) :yes: ... that would be the perfect material present.

well not to be greedy and all... even if it is not 300 000 000 million, I'd be happy with simply a winning tix, even if the jackpot is the minimum 10 000 000 :gigi:

sunwalk, nice .. he he
Quote:

and I want to wax my shoes as I made in my childwood to await the "Pиre Noлl"
I used to polish my shoes as well when I was little... not for Christmas, since because of Comm. ;) we didnt celebrate Christmas, but our 'Dyado Mraz' = 'Santa Clause' came in New Years Eve... and he put the present in your shoe, which kids left in front of their door.... you know I was always afraid my present wont fit in my tiny boot :hmmm:

LenochkaO 19-11-2003 15:51

I have no idea. I have most of the things I need, and while new jewellery is always nice, I've got enough to be going on with.

What I really, really want is for my husband to give me a divorce (all the skeletons coming out of the closet now).

If that's insufficiently material, then I'd settle for a car (Toyota Vitz (Yaris in Europe) would be fine) and the money to afford a parking space near my flat and at work.

Failing that, no snow this winter would be good - not relishing the 20 minute walk to work on slippery roads and pavements.

kishkash 19-11-2003 15:58

i broke my favorite watch the other day (hit it against the elevator door at work) and the glass on it broke and it stopped working :grustno: So i guess i want another watch to replace that...it was such a pretti Gucci too *cries silently*

Otherwise im pretty contented...i have everything i want :D

raven ryuu 19-11-2003 16:34

I want to know what you want too, Forre! :D
As for me...I'd absolutely love a digital video recorder -- something along the lines that Yulia and Lena have ;) Maybe one that's a little more sleeker. But it definitely has to be a Sony :done: Umm....any takers? :kwink:

teeny 19-11-2003 16:38

coolasfcuk,
Quote:

and he put the present in your shoe, which kids left in front of their door.... you know I was always afraid my present wont fit in my tiny boot
So back then your wish would be having bigger feet? :heh:

coolasfcuk 19-11-2003 16:45

Quote:

Originally posted by TLFdk
coolasfcuk,
So back then your wish would be having bigger feet?
ha ha, yeah! But now I am a bit more 'material girl' than when I was 6 ;) ... as you can see I am shooting for 9 digit numbers in $ :gigi: so, anybody that might know the winning numbers, please tell ....

besides... my feet arent that small for my height nowadays... size 37 E or 7 US for 158 or 5'2" ...

forre 19-11-2003 16:58

Wow! MiniDVs, mobile phones, brand watches! People! You are expensive! Your poor families! But well, everything's for their children I suppose.

Me? Actualy there's a thing that I never get around to get and the one I had, had to be left behind - a new Samsonite suitcase. I have still the cabin bag and need the big one now. Love travelling!

Anyone?

coolasfcuk 19-11-2003 17:06

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
a new Samsonite suitcase.
aw forre, so practical :)
hey, the lottery ticket only costs $1 ... of course chances of winning are ..:hmmm: ... well, I can dream LoL

ok, if I have to be more serious and practical as well.... I'd really love a new Mac G5 , as much loaded up as possible - anyone?
I am really thinking of buying it myself, but if you wanna help upgrading it a little, I wont refuse he he

teeny 19-11-2003 17:06

Quote:

Wow! MiniDVs, mobile phones, brand watches! People! You are expensive!
Not me and cool.. A lottery ticket isn't that expensive.. and my wish ain't that expensive either (still a bit too expensive for a chrismas present though).

Cool: I would have gotten bigger presents then: US shoe size: 7.5 (height: 165) :heh:

Kappa 19-11-2003 17:45

I want to be as handsome as Ewan McGregor. (Hey, a boi can dream. :gigi: )

Oh...? Ah, materialistic stuff. Mmm.

Lena wearing nothing but a bow and a St. Claus hat would be awesome, you know? :D Otherwise, I want the sunglasses Hugo Weaving uses in the Matrix. And his Hugo Boss. XD

QueenBee 19-11-2003 18:22

*Enters thread* Look who entered the thread! Now, let me just find my wishlist...

x These either in green or that silver/white-color..... PLEASE MOTHERRRR.. sunglasses. THESE!. These are also cool. Well, it's that kind of style I like :cool: *Biiig puddle* OH OH! And it's cool when half is some color and it fades into transparent.. YUMMM..
x Perfume (The one Nath bought me is running out 'cause I use it so much! But I guess that's a good thing :D)
x Make-up :yes:
x Nailpolish
x Digital camera (Mom promised :P)
x A hot guy that is willing to strip and get naked and who likes wipped cream. Haha, just kidding! *Cough*...
x New computer *I'm just making things up here*
x A dog (although I'm too lazy to walk it.. It can poo on the balcony for all I care)
x Bellybutton- and another earpiercing
x New furnite (LOL)
x New shoes..
x New haircut
x Camcorder that looks cool and is cool and isn't as ugly as my old one (*Cough* Mom's n dad's old one)

Added:

x A shirt like one of these.
x A "1" t-shirt like the ones Tatu had on Eurovision

Now if only my parents were rich... *Rubs non existand beard*

And of course, I want love and happiness in my life but that's not material stuff. :done: But I just want to say I wish you all a happy christmas and I hope darje gets her present :P (Um, the Lena)

PS. If you are okay with it, could you please PM me your address everybody so that I can send you christmas cards? Sorry but presents are too expensive. :(

Edit: I just noticed only ONE thing should be mentioned.. Are you trying to kill me? :hmmm:

nath 19-11-2003 18:37

:newyear: Dear Papa Noлl!
I have found what i'ld like...I wish a "Matrix Sleek.Look, smoothing system (3, light, styling creme)
Professional series"....it's a cream for the hair...I don't need it for my hair but I just would get it because it smells to gooood :lady:...
:newyear: Big kisses to you, Papa Noлl ,and take care to not catch a cold during the Christmas' night...I know you'll have a lot of work to do from the 24th to the 25th December!...
For you..World's clock.