Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.Net Forum Games (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Metal & Salad (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=8352)

luxxi 04-01-2005 15:58

Metal & Salad

So here you have it. Happy?

:newyear:

spyretto 04-01-2005 16:09

no, erase it asap :D

Lets continue our US policies debate instead

luxxi 04-01-2005 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto
no, erase it asap :D

Lets continue our US policies debate instead

Bush is just as bad as Metallica. :lol:

spyretto 04-01-2005 16:29

I actually bought St Anger and thought it was good...for 2.5 days. :hah: It was my low point of 2003. :rolleyes:

yeah it happens to the best of people :cool:

G W Bush or the band Bush? or maybe john Bush?

freddie 04-01-2005 17:31

I went to buy some lettuce today and to my amazement and horror it was twice as expensive as the last time I bought it. :none:

spyretto 04-01-2005 17:58

Is it off season? :eek: how's cabbage?

freddie 04-01-2005 18:21

Yeah, off season, but still. They're ripping me off. :mad:

Dunno exactly about the cabbage... don't eat it much, but I think it's less expensive. Maybe I'll switch with these prices.

Crampaholic 04-01-2005 19:12

I hate heavy metal... In general metal is the most boring kind of music ever :blabla:

luxxi 04-01-2005 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by freddie
I went to buy some lettuce today and to my amazement and horror it was twice as expensive as the last time I bought it. :none:

If you think lettuce is expensive you should see BMWs. They are priced as if they are German made. :rolleyes:

spyretto 04-01-2005 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crampaholic
I hate heavy metal... In general metal is the most boring kind of music ever :blabla:

but i though vampires like it :eek:

freddie 04-01-2005 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxxi
If you think lettuce is expensive you should see BMWs. They are priced as if they are German made. :rolleyes:

Ridiculous. Everyone knows that BMWs are made in small Asian sweat-shops, by 12 year old kids, and then shipped to Germany.

Mossopp 04-01-2005 21:01

If you're all just going to take the piss and discuss random topics, such as lettuce and BMW's, which have nothing to do with either heavy metal or any other type of music may I suggest that this thread is either renamed or closed alltogether?

QueenBee 04-01-2005 21:02

I can't understand how you can sit here and talk about BMWs when the price of the lettuce is so high. :(

Mossopp, sorry... :heart:

freddie 04-01-2005 21:06

Quite.

Not to mention that lettuce has iron in it... which is heavy metal, isn't it? And BMWs are made almost entirely out of heavy metal and cheap plastic.

spyretto 04-01-2005 21:20

Was it romaine lettuce or iceberg lettuce?

freddie 04-01-2005 21:56

Cos lettuce actually.When fresh, this is reliably crisp and crunchy, with a good flavour, and can take strong, thick, creamy dressings such as Caesar.

PowerPuff Grrl 04-01-2005 22:09

You guys have no idea how much you are all making me laugh. Thank you.
Lettuce?
Who'd of thunk it?

Oh, uh topic...
Anybody here read the bio of Motley Crue: The Dirt. I heard it was possibly one of the best music bios since that one about Suge Knight. ***shudders***

coolasfcuk 04-01-2005 22:09

Quote:

Not to mention that lettuce has iron in it... which is heavy metal, isn't it? And BMWs are made almost entirely out of heavy metal and cheap plastic.

:lol: :laugh: :lol:
that was GREAT !!!

After my brother traumatised me with this shit when i was little, how am i to like it .... and then i see the 'Battle for Ozzfest" show on TV... and today's 'metal' has nothing to do with what i was traumatized with ... :rolleyes:

p.s. mmmmmmm, lettuce sounds good, nice organic one that is still ALIVE when you buy it... so you can 'kill it' and torture it, and then BITE it up... if that's not metal... ha ha, almost compares to bitting off bat heads ;)

Crampaholic 04-01-2005 22:21

To spyretto :eek: Who told u i was a vamp :P Im a vamp wanna be ;) and not all 'goths' or vamps wanna bes like metal babehhhhhh

spyretto 04-01-2005 22:36

Quote:

Cos lettuce actually.When fresh, this is reliably crisp and crunchy, with a good flavour, and can take strong, thick, creamy dressings such as Caesar.

yeah i love Cos Lettuce. Reminded me to get some tomorrow. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crampaholic
To spyretto :eek: Who told u i was a vamp :P Im a vamp wanna be ;) and not all 'goths' or vamps wanna bes like metal babehhhhhh

goth pop is pretty cool too..remember the New Romantics? ;)