Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Eurovision 2012(Azerbaijan) (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=13072)

Argos 22-05-2012 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto (Post 397771)
So what did the idiotic commentator from England liked? San Marino and Israel :rolleyes:

Your guy has taste! Oh,dear! :bum:

Romania, Cyprus, Iceland, Hungary, Denmark, Albania, Cyprus, Greece, Russia, Ireland - in the final.

spyretto 22-05-2012 22:06

Well, I was hoping for a minute that the potatoheads would be out but it wasn't to be.
At least Israel and some of the other bullcrap didn't make it but Belgium was kinda slaughtered, I think.
Will go back and watch it once more to make sure.

Poor francophone countries are getting rubbished time and again, I'm surprised they keep on sending songs.

spyretto 22-05-2012 22:10

My best friend is Russian he told me "that's not a Russian song, it has no emotion and no dark side to it."
and he didn't like it at all.

I'd like to know who votes for it - besides the gimmick.

Argos 22-05-2012 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto (Post 397774)
I'd like to know who votes for it - besides the gimmick.

More than half of the ESC viewers is over 70, and they can't hear a single note. :laugh:

Oh and not to forget - who'll vote for a klaxon? The same people! And you have to bear her again! :hah:

spyretto 23-05-2012 18:52

My personal top 10 so far

1) United Kingdom
2) Sweden
3) Spain
4) Italy
5) Serbia
6) Iceland
7) Turkey
7) Fyr Macedonia
8) France
9) Cyprus
10) Denmark

the rest of the eastern euro bloc suck balls ( to put it nicely ).
Some people will be disappointed though that the contest is shifting towards a more musical emphasis and less on the act/gimmicky side of things...so maybe they will rally behind the singing grannies

sakuya 23-05-2012 23:13

I enjoyed denmark and hungary from the first semi final. Jedward put a great show even though I hate em.

P.S gee, Event host accent and the way he speaks about baku + clips about the country reminds me of Borat movie :bum:

spyretto 24-05-2012 15:32

I expect the second semi final to be a lot better tonight, my money is on f.y.r.. macedonia to go through.

Argos 24-05-2012 20:33

Totally bored by now. I'm tempted to zap and look some crime series. :rolleyes:

...and now chalga granny Sofi destroys my mood completely. :ill:

spyretto 24-05-2012 20:34

didn't realise how bad Ukraine was till she sung it...no problems in getting to the final then.

Argos 24-05-2012 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto (Post 397787)
didn't realise how bad Ukraine was till she sung it...no problems in getting to the final then.

Yes, with such a great voice and not a single good song that I know from her.

And now half the today's competition is over and not a single interesting performance. :bum:

Sweden not so bad, a little bit too a-a-a-a. Seems that she has Tourette syndrome :D

Georgia - my longest three minutes this evening - meh!

spyretto 24-05-2012 20:59

Sweden was good, maybe not as good as the hype suggested but it was alright.
...how can the Turkish guy have pyrotechnics on stage and the poor Bulgarian woman nothing? That's not fair is it.

Argos 24-05-2012 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto (Post 397789)
...how can the Turkish guy have pyrotechnics on stage and the poor Bulgarian woman nothing? That's not fair is it.

She is too old. If something bad happened, she wouldn't be off the stage in time. :D

Slovakia's scrap metal singer forgot to tune his vocal chords, but at least something different.

spyretto 24-05-2012 21:08

hmm, it started well but at the end of the day he was just a poser :p

spyretto 24-05-2012 21:10

I think out of the similar pop boy band style like Belarus, Malta etc Norway has the most catchy song.

Argos 24-05-2012 21:11

Norway's hopping girls were definitely better than the singer.

The last one is definitely the worst.

Malta, Sweden, Turkey and Norway should be qualified, and because almost all ex-Yugo countries are in this semi, I expect all five of them in the final too. And the tenth - I don't really care, lameness up and down the list.

spyretto 24-05-2012 21:20

The Lithuanian guy looked a bit unhinged so we got one less to worry about for my Macedonian bet.

spyretto 24-05-2012 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argos (Post 397793)
Norway's hopping girls were definitely better than the singer.

The last one is definitely the worst.

Malta, Sweden, Turkey and Norway should be qualified, and because almost all ex-Yugo countries are in this semi, I expect all five of them in the final too. And the tenth - I don't really care, lameness up and down the list.

You're forgetting Ukraine... why Malta? Malta was very high odds to qualify. Seeing it now though they dropped all the way to 2.40 so they probably will.

Argos 24-05-2012 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto (Post 397795)
You're forgetting Ukraine... why Malta? Malta was very high odds to qualify.

Gajtana song was a cruelty, and she wouldn't have much neighbour voters. Malta had a good presentation and the west loves them.

spyretto 24-05-2012 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argos (Post 397796)
Gajtana song was a cruelty, and she wouldn't have much neighbour voters. Malta had a good presentation and the west loves them.

Lets hope so..Estonia too i think vocally really strong.

Argos 24-05-2012 21:35

The Netherlands were so retro, maybe there are many televoters from the retirement home.

It's over:
Lithuania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Ukraine, Sweden, FYR Macedonia, Norway, Estonia, Malta and Turkey in the final.