Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Sports and Entertainment (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   NGGU in Hong Kong Week #3 :) (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=944)

secreterforoo 18-02-2003 06:26

NGGU in Hong Kong Week #3 :)

TW LW Artists-Songs
1 2 t. A. T. u. Not Gonna Get Us :)
2 5 Ronan Keating featuring Lulu We've Got Tonight
3 6 Richard Gere Razzle Dazzle
4 9 Justin Timberlake Cry Me A River
5 -- The Pancakes I Want To Fly
6 1 ґХ¦WЄLмю °g±m
7 3 Craig David Hidden Agenda
8 -- Massive Attack feat. Sinead O'Connor Special Cases
9 -- Sum 41 Still Waiting
10 4 Suede Lost In T.V.

all from HERE

Kate 18-02-2003 07:02

Thats' awesome! :D

secreterforoo 19-02-2003 15:57

They still hot spin

oasischuan 20-02-2003 01:33

It's cool they are No. 1!!

The new Massive Attack track is out in HongKong already? I don't think it's even out in Britain yet.

I have to say that Ronan Keating & Lulu song is some old trash.

secreterforoo 20-02-2003 03:33

Quote:

Originally posted by oasischuan
The new Massive Attack track is out in HongKong already? I don't think it's even out in Britain yet.
YES!

Quote:

I have to say that Ronan Keating & Lulu song is some old trash.
Right:D Ronan'll have a concert here so all radio still play this old track(his concert tickets are NOT sold very well, from I know only sale 40%, crazy the price is too high[HK$880, HK$680, $HK480, HK$280]normal price is just around HK$280-$680:heh:

oasischuan 20-02-2003 03:41

Well, this Ronan track was released again last Christmas, which was a top 5 single. He's just an average singer anyway. Robbie's Hong Kong gig must be good! : )

How much you have to pay for a Jacky Cheung's concert in Hong Kan?

secreterforoo 20-02-2003 09:56

Quote:

Robbie's Hong Kong gig must be good! : )

How much you have to pay for a Jacky Cheung's concert in Hong Kan?

Right, last year Robbie's Hong Kong gig was great!
LOL, I don't like Jacky:D

aikts 20-02-2003 11:30

Hong Kong..cool:done:

oasischuan 20-02-2003 16:00

I paid 25 quid for a Jacky's London gig four years ago. But I don't think I like him any more. He's not progressing any more.

So who do you like? Andy, Aaron, or Leon? Hehe...maybe Nicholas?

secreterforoo 21-02-2003 06:53

I don't like Hong Kong Artists(not hate)
they only sing pop love songs:grustno:
no surprises!:hmmm:

Kappa 21-02-2003 08:00

NGGU is in second place in Alfa Radio in here... >( Not good. We can't vote anymore... we're exhausted (there're fans that vote five times a night)...

secreterforoo 21-02-2003 11:24

WOW Five times a night
Ґ[Єo!!!

oasischuan 22-02-2003 02:36

Quote:

Originally posted by secreterforoo
I don't like Hong Kong Artists(not hate)
they only sing pop love songs:grustno:
no surprises!:hmmm:

Hehe, I see. But it's good to have occasional changes if you listen to too much hard rock like me. Cantonese always sounds beautiful in songs. I can't speak too much Canonese but I sing in Cantonese very often.

secreterforoo 22-02-2003 11:23

oasischuan

who are your fava artists?

oasischuan 22-02-2003 20:32

Loads, indie, punk, mental. Beatles, The Cure, Sex Pistols, Stone Roses, Oasis, Nirvana, Travis, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Strokes, Manic Street Preachers, The Hives, Limp Bizikit etc...

You?

secreterforoo 23-02-2003 03:21

You rock, I like Nina Gordon, The Cardigans, Kylie Minogue, Fischerspooner, Lasgo, Liberty X

oasischuan 23-02-2003 03:40

I like The Cardigans as well. Liverty X is just another manufactured band like Hear'say. Kylie is fab.

To Pick two favourites, it has to be Oasis and Texas. I listen to lots of different music as well. Robbie is good. Pop Idol Will Young. Sometimes I listen to Eminem, sometimes Richard Marx or Michael Bolton.

secreterforoo 23-02-2003 12:36

I forgot Texas, they are great(after the tour they disappear)
Liberty X is better than floppy Hear'say, they can sing live.

oasischuan 24-02-2003 00:46

Sharleen Spiteri is one of my idols!

After V 2001 music festival, Texas announced a 2-year break. Sharleen was due to appear in a French film called 'Three Blind Mice' but were replaced because of her pregnancy. She had a baby daughter 'Misty Kyd Heath' last September.

According to official source, Texas had already recorded several tracks for the new album. The plan was to put out a new album in the end of 2003. Don't know if this is still the deal or not.

oasischuan 24-02-2003 01:05

About Liberty X, they have to thank Richard Branson from Virgin Empire, without whom there would be no such a band. After Hear'say's split up, they even received a Brit Award of Best single of the year for 'Just a Little'.

I mean if you've seen the Pop Stars series on telly, you would know how ordinary these 'stars' are. Hear'say's Myleene Klass is actually a very talented singer & musician. They were the opening act at 2001's Royal Variety Show in front of the Queen. But the record market is fickle. People started to hate them for being reality TV stars. It's a good move for Kym Marsh to leave the band and marry the famous young actor Jack Ryder before the band called it a day.

The joint tour for One True Voice and Girl's Aloud--the boy band and girl band created by the second series Pop Stars the Rivals-- is called off. TV talent shows has lost their minds.