Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   TatySite.net Forum Awards (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   TatySite.net Forum Awards 2004 - Most Controversial Member (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=8369)

haku 06-01-2005 15:31

TatySite.net Forum Awards 2004 - Most Controversial Member

Vote for the Most Controversial Member!

* Voting will be closed on 5 february 2005 *

Rachel 06-01-2005 15:33

Katbeidar :D

Kate 06-01-2005 15:34

I swear, if anyone votes for me I will personally hunt you down and torture you!! :mad: :bebebe:

Except for Ice_Cream. How can anyone possibly torture such a sweet dessert?

Unplugged 06-01-2005 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by katbeidar
if anyone votes for me I will personally hunt you down and torture you!!

Ooops, too late :p

You ARE the most controversial, Kate! You're very honest and that's great. Also, even when you sometimes are a bit harsh, you are never rude to anyone, unlike other people. ;)

spyretto 06-01-2005 16:41

oh common, take me out please. Where is the controversy, really, Tatu were all those things we said and more.
Put me in for most obnoxious member instead. :)

Unplugged 06-01-2005 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyretto
Put me in for most obnoxious member instead.

Yeah, maybe next year :heh:

spyretto 06-01-2005 16:48

I actually don't think kate is controversial either.

Unplugged 06-01-2005 16:56

Quote:

She's not controversial for me either, but if I think of all the kinds of people that come here and read her opinions, I must say she is ;) She's definitely not the kind of person whose comments please everyone.

spyretto 06-01-2005 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by staringelf
She's not controversial for me either, but if I think of all the kinds of people that come here and read her opinions, I must say she is ;) She's definitely not the kind of person whose comments please everyone.

Yeah but they're very educated comments. For instance after she insisted Tatu can't sing I'm having doubts about that myself ;)

Mossopp 06-01-2005 17:16

I'll refrain from voting in this category.
Kate sometimes says the wrong things.
Spyretto is just annoying.
Neither of them are "controversial".

Unplugged 06-01-2005 17:22

'controversy' [n] : a contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement

I think Kate has caused many 'disputes' here (esp. on the t.A.T.u. forum) with 3 or 4 people strongly disagreeing from her, for saying stuff like t.A.T.u. can't sing :p So, taking in account the diversity of people that were here in 2004, I'd say she starred in some controversial moments.

coolasfcuk 06-01-2005 17:23

Quote:

You're very honest and that's great. Also, even when you sometimes are a bit harsh, you are never rude to anyone, unlike other people.

:lol:
Quote:

Yeah but they're very educated comments. For instance after she insisted Tatu can't sing I'm having doubts about that myself

:laugh:

so 'honest' and 'educated' to you mean when one would say whatever they have to to please/annoy/provoke others .. or simply get some attention? :lol: OK, then I agree with you! :coctail:

Kate isn't controversial, she is as clear and transparent as a sunny summer day to me :gigi:, but I will vote for her, for the pleasure of 'annoying her', even though you know she is just enjoying all that talk about her! Ain't that right, Kate?

Unplugged 06-01-2005 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
I will vote for her, for the pleasure of 'annoying her', even though you know she is just enjoying all that talk about her!

Even if she did enjoy it and was just trying to get attention, the fact of you enjoying annoying her isn't much better and doesn't show much maturity either ;)

coolasfcuk 06-01-2005 17:44

Quote:

Even if she did enjoy it and was just trying to get attention, the fact of you enjoying annoying her isn't much better and doesn't show much maturity either

:lol:
who is talking about 'better' and 'maturity' ?? :confused:
maybe you should've voted me most contraversial, ah?? :lol: :laugh: :lol:

but Im like spy, I sabotage the voting, only here you saw me vote ;)

Unplugged 06-01-2005 17:50

Quote:

who is talking about 'better' and 'maturity' ??

If you think she's such an attention seeker, who are you to criticize her? :dknow:

Quote:

maybe you should've voted me most contraversial, ah??

Not really. Other than deliberately picking on Kate, you're pretty consensual ;)

Quote:

Im like spy, I sabotage the voting

Since when is sabotaging not doing anyting at all? :p :laugh: I don't think 2 people voting or not voting will make any difference...

Kate 06-01-2005 17:51

Quote:

Thank you. :D :D

Jee, looks like I'll have to take home the award. :D Being "conroversial" is groovy, baby. :laugh: :gigi: If I remember correctly, I'm winning this category for the second year in a row. :D :done: <-- Good for me.

Miguel, please ignore coolasfcuk. You're better than dignifying her "comments" with replies. :)

Unplugged 06-01-2005 17:53

Well it's funny how someone who isn't controversial puts people talking about her :ithink: Maybe the award should be called Member With An Impact Award then :ithink:

coolasfcuk 06-01-2005 17:58

Quote:

If you think she's such an attention seeker, who are you to criticize her? :dknow:

I am GOD! ;)
then to use your words ... who are YOU to tell me or ask me who i am to criticize her? Are you her guardian???? :rolleyes:

Quote:

Not really. Other than deliberately picking on Kate, you're pretty consensual
you think?

Quote:

Since when is sabotaging not doing anyting at all? :p :laugh: I don't think 2 people voting or not voting will make any difference...
Im in the process of gathering hate right now .... when i decide its enough, you will see actions :heh: .. dont you worry

Quote:

Originally Posted by katbeidar
Miguel, please ignore coolasfcuk. You're better than dignifying her "comments" with replies.

:yes: Miguel, listen to Kate, dont be so gullible and 'feed' my comments!

Unplugged 06-01-2005 18:05

Offtop:
Quote:

Are you her guardian????

I'm her friend, I like her, whether you like it or not, she's a good person. You can laugh all you want, like you really know her so well to actually affirm who she is. So if I see people picking on the ones I like just for the fun of it, I defend them when I think I should.

Quote:

Im in the process of gathering hate right now .... when i decide its enough, you will see actions .. dont you worry

Oh, aren't we all scared :rolleyes: :p Btw, I don't hate you, or anyone

RowerB 06-01-2005 18:32

Quote:

Put me in for most obnoxious member instead.

If they had the “Ken Bates” poll for the most obnoxious member, you would not even be nominated, spyretto.