Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Taty = WRONG (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5188)

denial 04-09-2003 16:28

Greg,
We understand .. :) ..but it just hard to break a habit . well I try to improve everytime ..

You see .. everytime I want to come to this forum I always say in my heart ...w w w dot ta tee site dot net .. if I said it w w w dot ta too site dot net .. I go to somewhere else ..

When someone asked what site is that I always answer ta tee site dot net ..

BUT now I know why .. this is my weakness produced by ignorance behaviour.. *shame on me* I need to repair this mistake I make all the time.

Thank you very much for bring this up .. :) now that I am aware. *hugs* :rose:

Please dont leave this forum.. I'll missed you :( ..you are almost like my room mate too you know ..

PS: I just got home.. :)

coolasfcuk 04-09-2003 16:29

we live, we learn ;) that's why a forum like this is such a good place, eh, people from all parts of the world coming together. sometimes it's good, sometimes it brings up arguments and misunderstandings- ahhhh, lets just be happy and learn from one another :D

haku 04-09-2003 18:55

thegurgi

I completely understand you, mixing roman and cyrillic letters in the same word is just plain wrong. I can read cyrillic letters and i know how annoying it can be. But don't expect anything to change, you will only be disappointed.

ypsidan04 04-09-2003 19:55

You're not really thinking about leaving over something like this, are you?

P.S. - I never have and never will say Taty.

QueenBee 04-09-2003 20:11

I never say Taty either.. and if I do, it's a misspell. :D U and Y are close.. :)

thegurgi 04-09-2003 22:27

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
I completely understand you, mixing roman and cyrillic letters in the same word is just plain wrong. I can read cyrillic letters and i know how annoying it can be. But don't expect anything to change, you will only be disappointed.
WOOO! Someone gets it!
I didn't expect EVERYONE to just all of a sudden stop. Just maybe 1 or 2? You know? Make a little difference.

taty994945 05-09-2003 08:47

does that mean u hate my nick? :)
i have no idea how i got this nick so.....

thegurgi 05-09-2003 16:13

taty994945, no HATE... just, dislike of. but if you didn't mean to get it, than no.

Plus, i don't mind people who are initially ignorant, they just don't know any better. Like newbies who just haven't gotten into the mind set yet. It bothers me when LONG time fans do it.
So, when you first started out, you probably didn't know that i would have this bit of tantrum about it. hehehe

Ripptyd 16-09-2003 17:24

Quote:

Originally posted by thegurgi
People who write TATY just ruin that training because i see the "Y" and think, TA-TEE but i know they mean TA-TOO but it's just all, COUNTERINTUITIVE.
I just had this thought of you ranting and exploding at the end of that. :D

But I get why you'd be frustrated. I say Tatu. Just looks better to me, personally. But for websites, I use t.A.T.u. for the sake of the people who want the "official" name. LOL.

:coctail:

Tom Violence 16-09-2003 17:47

I always use 't.A.T.u.' with all the points and eccentric capitalisation. This can be troublesome, since the final point means it's very hard to finish a sentence with the word t.A.T.u. - This means I have to do syntactical gymanastics to say what I want to sometimes. Or use a cumbersome amount of dashes.

You can tell this troubles me more than it should.