Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A Question of Morality.. (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6771)

DAZ 12-02-2004 12:50

A Question of Morality..

Here's a dilemma for you....

With all your honour and dignity what would you do?

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.
Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.

You're in Florida... in Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it.
Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar.
Suddenly you know who it is - it's George W. Bush!
At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever. You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

And here's the question (please give an honest answer):

o

o

o

Would you select colour film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?
:done:

taty994945 12-02-2004 13:02

Probably colour film. But he's not so bad I guess.

teeny 12-02-2004 14:11

lol.. Color. One can always edit the picture later on. :D

taty994945 12-02-2004 14:13

Good thinking TLFdk!

Unplugged 12-02-2004 14:58

:laugh: *starts dreaming* :p :laugh: No, actually I don't wish that would happen to the man and his family. I just want him to leave politics, that's all. GO JOHN KERRY :D

Black & White! That would be a great, classic, historical moment. Color wouldn't do it for me.

QueenBee 12-02-2004 15:55

*Spits out her tea* :laugh: :lol:

denial 12-02-2004 16:10

the simplicity of classic black and white ... I like it to be 'artistic' too ..

mir 12-02-2004 16:55

none of the films.. id get him outa there..
a powerfullfriend may come in handy some times.....:lalala:

Kappa 12-02-2004 18:20

I'd totally go for black 'n white. ;P That'd be such a classic moment.

Mossopp 12-02-2004 19:53

I'd also take a black and white photo (and I'd throw some rocks at him and give him an extra push down the rapids after I'd done it!)
:D

Lena410 12-02-2004 20:39

I'd take a black and white one. That's definitly a classic moment. :D

but I probably would have run away loong before that :p

shizzo 12-02-2004 21:05

Hmm.
If time were so scarce at that moment, I doubt that I'd have
time to load different film - and I always use black and white,
so the choice is caused by an everyday default. :P

QueenBee 12-02-2004 21:09

Oh! I'd prefer black and white, but I'd use color since I might change my mind later.. and I can just edit it to make it black and white if I do change my mind. Then I will make it slow motion too of course...

la aurora 12-02-2004 22:01

hm... the whole thing reminds me one more time why I so don't want to be a journalist (the fact I'm studying for it doesn't count :rolleyes: ) I don't wanna make such hard choices... :(
but color would be a wiser decision of course :lalala:

Unplugged 12-02-2004 22:01

Quote:

Originally posted by Mossopp
I'd also take a black and white photo (and I'd throw some rocks at him and give him an extra push down the rapids after I'd done it!)
:D

:lol: Evilllll! :p

freddie 13-02-2004 12:06

A colour pic which I'd edit with sephia filter to gave it that timeless feeling. :D

forre 13-02-2004 13:42

Save him of course and become a Person Of The Year all over America and famous all over the world! Hi-hi.

Seriously - I'll save the guy.

freddie 14-02-2004 12:34

Quote:

Originally posted by forre
Save him of course and become a Person Of The Year all over America and famous all over the world! Hi-hi.

Seriously - I'll save the guy.

Forre now that's just mean. :D

guesshoo 15-02-2004 00:10

color.
when the pic's already taken i can make it black and white w/ a little help from photoshop. :D

QueenBee 15-02-2004 01:27

Ohh it's a photo! Bleh! I want a MOVIE! Then.. when he floats away.. I would put the text.. "The end.." on it and then cut to "...YAY" :coctail: