Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "There's Something About Miriam" Reality Show (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=7734)

haku 07-08-2004 03:09

"There's Something About Miriam" Reality Show

This reality show is aired on Sky One (British channel).

6 guys and a woman, Miriam, were locked in a villa on Ibiza. The guys had to compete for Miriam of course. The winner was supposed to go on a love cruise with her to get to know each other and stuff.

But there was a surprise, nobody had told the guys that Miriam was born a man and still had a penis.

It didn't end very well, in the last episode Miriam announced who the winner was, and she also revealed the "surprise". The winner who was at first very happy (he probably thought he was going to score with a babe) then refused to go on the cruise with her (how rude!).

Kate 07-08-2004 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by haku
But there was a surprise, nobody had told the guys that Miriam was born a man and still had a penis.

OMG. Lol. :laugh: I wish we had that show in NZ. :lol: Sounds funny. Didn't like the end, though, but what can you expect from a male?

joelovestatu 07-08-2004 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by katbeidar
what can you expect from a male?

Depends on which male you're talking about, I suppose. :)

I'd have gone on the cruise with her, she's quite attractive.

(And yes, I did read the part about her still having a penis.)

Kate 07-08-2004 04:26

joelovestatu, most males are just after sex. :p That's their nature - to spread the seed. I know it's cliche, but it's also true in most cases.

joelovestatu 07-08-2004 04:40

I have to agree with you on that point, katbeidar. When it comes to motivations and drives, the average man and the average tomcat are virtually indistinguishable. :)

rosh 07-08-2004 12:42

ah i remember reading about this in the sun some months ago. the show was initially not aired because the men who were in it were furious and threatened to sue. but miriam was hot, for a guy ;)

i believe it showed in the uk some months ago as well.

TaTu^HeRo 07-08-2004 13:55

LMAO :lol:

haku 07-08-2004 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh
the show was initially not aired because the men who were in it were furious and threatened to sue.

Yeah, the guys sued Sky and it was settled with a financial "compensation".

What's sad about this story is that before knowing the surprise, those guys in the show were all saying how much they liked Miriam, how beautiful she was, and how they felt connected to her on an emotional level and all, blah, blah, blah... You know the kind of crap men tell women to get them into bed.
But after knowing the surprise, all of them have refused to even speak to her, so much for the "emotional connection"... :rolleyes: Pathetic assholes. :bebebe:

rosh 07-08-2004 16:30

the sun had some short article on other trannies ... here is the link with some photos. click on the photos for little popups with photos and info

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2004361913,00.html

ypsidan04 13-08-2004 00:39

What a prick! Standing....her...up like that! :mad: I would have gone on the goddamn - I assume FREE - cruise in a second (especially if she was hot). I just would have made sure that we got two beds, instead of one. ;) Heck, maybe that could have been a great friendship. :dknow:

QueenBee 13-08-2004 02:29

Yeah, I saw some episodes of that show - it was quite interesting.

The scary thing was, Miriam herself never changed during the episode. She never fooled the guys, they fooled themselves, I think they were actually scared because they were attracted to this beautiful woman who turned out to be a man. So I think they were afraid of their own feelings 'cause they were raised and taught to think it was disgusting.

When I look at her body and face I can actually imagine a little latino boy. ;) Hehehe