Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Questions to the Moderators (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Number of posts? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=7561)

Unplugged 28-06-2004 15:25

Number of posts?

Hey :D

I had more than 2,000 posts and suddenly I check my User Profile and I have less than 1,500 :lol: What the hell is going on? :eek: :p

Igor 28-06-2004 15:27

staringelf, New Subforum - TatySite.Net Forum Games :bum:

Unplugged 28-06-2004 15:29

Ooooooohh :laugh: Thanks for the hint, Igor! :p

Man, I can't believe I had more than 1,000 posts in those game threads :lol:

QueenBee 28-06-2004 15:35

I noticed that too, but heck I didn't care that much 'cause I didn't really matter. :D
Thanks for telling us what happened though! :rose:

teeny 28-06-2004 17:24

lol.. great:D haku you might be back in the top then :done:

Goes to check.. *holds breath*

edit: back.. lol I played more than I knew even. Oh well.. now my post number is way better.. and I have less power

Haku: sorry it didn't give you a top 3 place though. Now you can blame someone new :p

edit: the fairytale thread is a game thread aswell yeah??

haku 28-06-2004 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeny
sorry it didn't give you a top 3 place though. Now you can blame someone new

Nah, i didn't blame you or anyone :kwink:

I've deleted that post a few hours after making it anyway, i was in a bad mood that night, i should have never posted that... :rolleyes: I was in such a bad mood that i even deleted all my posts in the game threads, lol, i deleted about 200 posts which brought me down to a little under 3200 posts.
When the game threads were moved yesterday, i had not a single post left in them, but somehow my deleted posts got deducted once more, lol, and so i lost those 200 posts *again* :laugh:

Quote:

the fairytale thread is a game thread aswell yeah??
Just point it out to a moderator, they will move it. :)

teeny 29-06-2004 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by haku
and so i lost those 200 posts *again*

:laugh: you better start posting again then.

Don't know if it's a good thing that you posted the post while in a bad mood :none: I thought it was a joke before :lalala: Now I don't really know..

Good thing my post count is lower again. Now I know that the posts listed are the more serious ones that I can support having posted

rosh 29-06-2004 12:26

hmmm well now i know ive sort of posted 1000 serious things, and 1600 or so nonsense fun stuff =-) i was amazed at just how much time i managed to waste on the game threads =-) but is fun, and it makes my day at work go faster so a :rose: to the games threads :)

teeny 29-06-2004 12:48

Yeah game threads are fun.. I might join in again when I get home. I stopped playing when I noticed the exploding post count.. lol. Well.. a while after noticing at least.

crni 29-06-2004 14:45

Quote:

Yeah game threads are fun..

they are indeed :D
and i think it's ok that posts were taken down... after all, i had 1600, of which almost 600 were from games :gigi:

now who posts in games, posts for fun and not for the post count... and if i may notice, there are less gamers out there now... :( :p

haku 29-06-2004 19:46

Quote:

Don't know if it's a good thing that you posted the post while in a bad mood :none: I thought it was a joke before :lalala: Now I don't really know..

Please don't take what i said that night seriously. :rose: It was a joke, it didn't come out right because i was in a bad mood, but it was meant as a joke. Stupid post. :(

QueenBee 29-06-2004 19:52

Oh, well, I thought it was funny... :ithink: :rose:
I don't think post-count is a competition, more like for fun, "congratulations on your 3000th post" and stuff like that. :) Although, some people did take it seriously.. I won't mention any names.. :rolleyes: ;)

teeny 29-06-2004 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by haku
It was a joke, it didn't come out right because i was in a bad mood, but it was meant as a joke. Stupid post.

hehe.. well in that case I understood it right in the first place.. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
I won't mention any names..

Names are always needed :nunu: :lalala: