Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Questions to the Moderators (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   5 years of TatySite.net (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=10652)

forre 20-07-2006 00:03

5 years of TatySite.net

Today, we are celebrating 5 years of TatySite.net!

Thanks to all of you from Igor and me!

:rose: :rose: :rose:

QueenBee 20-07-2006 00:10

Oh my gosh oh my gosh! *excited like a schoolgirl*
Tatysite has indeed come a long way! And all thanks to everybody who has helped to start it, and to keep it going... :) Many thanks to you forre, Igor (are there any other admins?), all the moderators, and of course alllll the lovely members we have here! :) It's great to be able to come to a place where we can all talk about anything, and share a common interest (or past interest)! :D

Here's for another year! :coctail:

robbie 20-07-2006 00:11

*WOOOOOW* Cheers Sunshines :love:

Thx for all admins, mods and all members :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
Here's for another year!

For another 5 years :D

Vicente 20-07-2006 00:19

Congratulations!!

gluttony85 20-07-2006 00:23

Congratulations, TatySite!!! :coctail:

Sean Jon 20-07-2006 00:27

That's fantastic! I'm glad I could be there for half of it at least. Impressive for those who were here for 5 years. Also, congratulations to Igor whose made Tatysite like a second home to many members. (As well as uniting some ;) )

haku 20-07-2006 00:29

Thanks a lot Igor and everybody else in charge of this site for keeping it up and running for so long. :coctail: Half a decade, that's quite an achievement in the world wide web. :coctail:

I've already said it, for me this forum is like going to a local cafe where you can hang out with familiar faces and talk about nothing and everything, the topic of the forum has become secundary, what's important is the people and i wouldn't go anywhere else since those people are not there. :D
So cheers to all the great members that make this forum what it is. :coctail:

Rachel 20-07-2006 01:10

Happy birthday tatysite! :love:

This is my 2nd home, you all know I *totally* love it! Well, I do seem to spend a lot of my life here :rolleyes:

Big thanks to everyone, especially Igor & Olga. You two TOTALLY rock!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Paulo Volkova 20-07-2006 01:14

Happy birthday tatysite!!!

PAULO VOLKOVA

marina 20-07-2006 01:23

Nice place , great people !
I'm glad to be here :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TatySite.net !

Agnes 20-07-2006 06:53

Congratulations and happy birthday. :coctail: I'm here for a short time but I'm very happy about it.

coolasfcuk 20-07-2006 07:13

Happy BDAy :coctail:

mad_for_lena 20-07-2006 07:14

i havent been here long, but i want to thank everybody for being so nice and understanding, and mostly welcoming! :Rose:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATYSITE!!!!!!!!! :coctail: thankyou Igor and Olga :heart: love ya long time people :kwink:

freddie 20-07-2006 11:15

Happy birthday Tatysite! :D

It was (and of course still is) the best tatu-related forum around! Here's to 5 more years! :p

Winkie 20-07-2006 11:21

I've only been here for a few months now but I absolutely love it and I hope I'll be here in 5 years to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tatysite..

Happy birthday! ;) :coctail:

nath 20-07-2006 20:32

:rose:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TatySite.net !:rose:

teeny 20-07-2006 21:15

I knew by default that I should visit the forum today of all days.. :D

Happy 5 years everybody.. though I haven't been here since the very beginning I surely have enjoyed my stay so far. Ups and downs, good times and bad times - here is for 5 more years :coctail:

little_polar_bear 20-07-2006 21:32

Wow, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tatysite.net Forum! That is awesome and as said already quite an achievement. Thanks guys for being here and a big thank you to all the members, moderators and administrators. And a warm hug for Igor & forre for doing such a great job over the years. You are all fantastic! Keep it up! :rose:

Katoren 20-07-2006 21:38

5 years! :eek: Impressive :yes:

Thanks to all the administrators and moderators for keeping the site great as it is, and to all the members for turning it into a friendly place! :)

I've only been here for 2 months, but still, this is the forum (er, actually the first non Harry Potter-related forum.. but yeah :rolleyes:) in which I've posted the most, ever ^^
It was a pity not having walked across this forum a bit earlier... like.. in 2003 or something :)

Anyway, for 5 more years! :coctail:

Lauiii 20-07-2006 21:52

Happy Birthday tATysite.net :heh: