Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Questions to the Moderators (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Reputation and Reputation power (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=7440)

teeny 11-06-2004 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenBee
Oooo! *Gets an idea*

Quote:

Originally Posted by haku
but it's impossible to give points to yourself.

There goes that idea, eh? :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by goku
And I agree with both of you, but mainly with Kate

I can agree with the giving eachother points side to it. But as for removing points I don't see the idea. From my point of view there is no reason to do so. When is it to be used anyway.. if people disagree in a opinion? That can't be it, cos it's an opinion. If a member gets personal doing a discussion and therefor isn't supporting fairplay? Well I hope thats what we have mods for.

Think it always said how many points you have, goku :heh: At least I don't remember it not saying that.. :lalala:

Kate 11-06-2004 08:45

teeny, I can mention the idea about removing the part that removes the points in the Reputation System to Igor, if you want. He always appretiates feedback. :D

teeny 11-06-2004 08:49

I would like that. I said it a few pages ago too, but could be that it was overlooked. So thanks

Kate 11-06-2004 08:52

teeny, I wanted to mention it earlier today, but I forgot... my stupid memory... :gigi: No worries, I'm writing a post on the Russian forum right now...

Ann t..A.T.u. 11-06-2004 12:40

hmmm seems like a big popularity contest to me :bebebe:

madeldoe 11-06-2004 21:35

hmm..is it possible to view other peoples points?

Kate 11-06-2004 22:31

nataku, yep. Just roll your mouse pointer over the greent "stone" near the post count on the top left hand corner of the post of a person whose points you want to find out. It'll say, for example: "katbeidar is on a distinguished roard | 39". :)

madeldoe 11-06-2004 22:42

ahh thanks for explaining ms.kate :)

Kate 12-06-2004 23:58

Umm, if you go to "Members List", you'll find that you can now sort the members by their reputation. Just though you might want to know about this new feature. :)

QueenBee 13-06-2004 00:08

"Katbeidar will become famous soon enough". :rose:
Hehehe, this is pretty fun *Enjoying this*
Now... I shall spread some love around. *Woosh*

Kate 13-06-2004 00:33

QueenBee, to be honest, I was quite surprised by some people who gave me credits... :D

Thanks to all of you! :rose:

:gigi:

denial 13-06-2004 04:21

Kate, congratulation and well done .. :) .. you are at the top now .. hmm .. I gave you the reputation because I like that Yulia Savhiceva thread ...thank you .. well I haven't get the Proshai Moya Lyubov- farewell my love's translation ... it would be neat to have everything translated ..

so I guess removing the "decrease" function is NOT a good idea.

Btw, technical question, Kate you have that 'golden' name, can you still be in "invisible" mode?

Kate 13-06-2004 04:40

denial,
Quote:

Btw, technical question, Kate you have that 'golden' name, can you still be in "invisible" mode?
Of course. I just though that I'll show off my golden nick. :gigi: :lalala:

denial, if you have the Russian lyrics of "Proschai, moya lyubov", will you please Pm them to me? Then I'll translate them straight away. :D

denial 13-06-2004 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by katbeidar
denial,

Of course. I just though that I'll show off my golden nick. :gigi: :lalala:

ahh . I see .. lol .. you are so sincere.. and cute ..... hehehe..

Quote:

denial, if you have the Russian lyrics of "Proschai, moya lyubov", will you please Pm them to me? Then I'll translate them straight away. :D
well ... so there where the problem is .. I can't write down the russian song I heard .. ( I wish I could ) so I'm very dependent to other who could do that for me .. which even worst .. I also cannot translate the song using my online translator ..

Kate 13-06-2004 04:50

denial, OK. I'll translate the song today. Gimme a few hours and you'll have Russian and English lyrics...

denial 13-06-2004 04:54

Kate ... thank you ... wish I could give you more reputation ... but how .. it doesnt allowed me now .. *sigh* ..

..umm..maybe suggest to Igor that reputation can also be given to same person when its on different thread ?

Kate 13-06-2004 05:09

denial, http://forum.tatysite.net/showpost.p...0&postcount=13

Never mind the reputation. Give it to me later, I don't mind. :heh: :rose:

denial 13-06-2004 05:35

Kate .. thank you .. really from the deepest of my heart .. I just went for shower and now its already there .. I don't know how to thank you more .. ::head down::

Kate 13-06-2004 05:49

denial, no need to thank me. Look at it this way - you helped me find a reason to practice my English skills in translation. :D

denial 13-06-2004 05:56

Kate .... I know that reason too .. but still .. it meant a lot to me .. ::tears came from now where::::