Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Questions to the Moderators (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Reputation and Reputation power (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=7440)

teeny 23-06-2004 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by katbeidar
and partly because I'm pretty sure Igor won't change the reputation sytem by giving the rights only to mods and admins.

Why even have it up for discussion then? :ithink: I mean getting hopes up for any kind of change at all seems pointless if it'll be disregarded in the end anyway. Wouldn't it be smarter to find out first what changes that can be done?

Quote:

To top it all off, every member on this forum has a right to give out warnings to their friends and stuff

As it is right now? :spy: or as it should be? Do we also have the right to question a warning or a banning then? :D cos I would really like that..

Kate 23-06-2004 09:44

teeny, we can discuss... there is no harm in that. Personally, I think it all comes down to us trusting each other's judgement, and if you suspect that somebody is bullying you by decreasing your points, you'll have to report it to one of the mods, or me so I can pass it on to Igor.

As I pointed out before, we should avoid decreasing a person's points if it is possible to express your opinion by sending a PM (aka warning) to the person you are concerned with.

teeny 23-06-2004 10:00

Quote:

to express your opinion by sending a PM (aka warning)

Oh.. thought it was a "real" warning we were able to hand out :lalala:
And still not planning to use the bad rep option even if it stays in there.

Kate 23-06-2004 10:07

teeny, I don't see the difference betwen a warning from a mod and a warning from a member... mods mostly give out warnings when they personally see fit. What keeps the members from doing the same thing? We can all make this community better if we all contribute a little.

teeny 23-06-2004 10:21

get 3 mods warnings and you're out being the difference, I guess. Well in most cases anyway. Some are out with less warnings and other times it takes a lot more.
A PM can count as a warning to the person getting it. Being told they are argumenting or posting in the wrong way. And that can have some effect too, though it's up to the individual to change.

Kate 23-06-2004 10:29

teeny, "three mod warnings" are just guidelines. The decision to ban someone is made by Igor, always has been like that, always will be.

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

TaTu^HeRo 01-07-2004 20:25

Honorary Member.. hmmm did anyone reach this status yet :D

haku 01-07-2004 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTu^HeRo
Honorary Member.. hmmm did anyone reach this status yet

You haven't read the thread, have you? :p

Check the News and Annoucements forum and your questions will be answered. :)

TaTu^HeRo 01-07-2004 21:10

Actually i didn't.. i can't read 10 pages back :p I always read the first post.. and the last.. that's a bad habit of mine :rolleyes:

:hah:So it is you they're talkin about Haku.. our evil honorary member :heh: nahhh kiddin.. but isn't there like an honorary rarely posting, and finds hard time to read the whole topic :laugh: that's me :lol:

The moderators and Igor are probably doin this now :no:

Kate 05-07-2004 10:47

Hey, have you noticed that haku and I are not "on a distinguished road" anymore? We "will become famous soon enough". :gigi: :lol: That's so cute.

teeny 05-07-2004 11:36

hit that road at 50 points even :heh:

How is the bad-repsystem plans turning out? Any news or are we waiting a while longer before anything changes?

Kate 05-07-2004 22:25

teeny, it's not like anyone is effected by the bad reputation right now. I think people on this forum are pretty sensible, and no one is or will take the reputation with no good reason behind it. Don't worry! :heh:

teeny 05-07-2004 22:33

well I just hope I don't have to say "told you so" ever. In this case I'll be really happy to be wrong.

Kate 05-07-2004 22:37

teeny, everything will be fine. :coctail:

noki_the_cat 23-07-2004 07:29

When life is getting you down: There is nothing like taking a round out on the old scratching post to sooth away any tension! It’s great to be a cat! (^_^) (teeny) :heh: joking!

Когда жизнь получает вас вниз: Ничего как принимать кругу вне на старом царапая столбе к sooth прочь любое напряжение! Оно больш быть котом! шутить (^_^) :heh: (teeny)!

teeny 23-07-2004 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by noki_the_cat
It’s great to be a cat! (^_^) (teeny)

Hey don't let the avy fool you.. I'm not a cat I'm a *thinking* tiger :lalala:

Kate 06-08-2004 05:00

"katbeidar has a spectacular aura about" - that's what it says near my points now. :lol: Lol. Hehehehe.... :gigi:

Lux 06-08-2004 06:02

kate- you are definitely better than the rest of us. especially those of us still beneath the 50 point mark. what can i say? you rock and we suck. :gigi:

Kate 06-08-2004 06:12

Lux, you don't suck. You got me where I am. :D

rosh 06-08-2004 16:18

kate -- you rool we drool :gigi: