Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Questions to the Moderators (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   About the site, forum, etc. (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=388)

Kate 03-01-2003 22:02

About the site, forum, etc.

As you can see, TatySite.Net recently opened Russian Main Index, and a few other Russian pages: About the Group, and Concert Reviews.

But guess what? We are going to open an English Version of the site!!

We are planning to finish restoring the site towards the end of January, so, stay tuned!

We are also partners of one of the best fansites around Ta-Tu.net, and the official spanish fansite TatuSpain.tk!

Enjoy your stay! :coctail:

Echoed 03-01-2003 22:23

Gimme a moment...

While I do a little happy dance. Lol.

~Echo.

Silenced Sonix 04-01-2003 13:42

Too bad we can't get new moderators as well... the current ones are full of sh*t... with the exception of Synthetic and Jan. They're the only ones to show an open mind during the discussions

Echoed 14-01-2003 05:48

Quote:

Originally posted by Silenced Sonix
Too bad we can't get new moderators as well... the current ones are full of sh*t...
I'm glad you could percieve that of my attitude, being that I've never participated in any of your discussions. I've read them, and found your point of views very intriguing. But I've never been interested in participating in them. Either way, I'm sorry you feel that way. Although, I'm glad you've found some of us, excluding myself, respectable.

~Echo.

Kate 14-01-2003 06:01

Silenced Sonix, if you are not happy with the mods, then, let it be. There is nothing I can do, or will do. I am happy the way we are, respectable, well behaved people that try to maintain a forum that is a good and pleasent place to be. :) End of discussion!

Silenced Sonix 14-01-2003 22:25

Oops... Echoed, I'm very sorry - I DO respect you, mainly for staying away from our discussions and not giving me hell because of what I think or say. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Echoed 15-01-2003 00:23

You need not be forgiven, because there was nothing to forgive. You have a right to voice your opinion and that's what I understood of your previous post.

However, I do accept your apologies. It's not very often that I see someone actually ask for forgiveness. As if I'd pass the opportunity to actually accept. (This is me being vaguely humorous.)

~Echo.

Kate 16-01-2003 21:09

katbeidar: Silenced Sonix, Look, if you don't stop this immidiatly, I am going to have to ban you for three days! Why can't you just be normail like everyone else! Shut you mouth, ok? If you like to speak your "mind", go to some other forum. Dare not reply!

Silenced Sonix 16-01-2003 21:18

I was just having a little flirt! Sorry if I offended you, or her... or something. Sorry!

Kate 16-01-2003 21:22

Silenced Sonix, I hope we got that streight! From now on, I wish to see you act normally, :coctail:

Echoed 17-01-2003 02:54

o_O

What the who-hah?

~Echo.

Silenced Sonix 18-01-2003 13:47

I was trying to have some fun with you, and katbeidar deleted my post! It's OK though - kinda embarrasing now!

Echoed 18-01-2003 20:17

Oh.

In which case... Um... Oh. Alright then.

~Echo.