Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 14.02.04 and 15.02.04. [aka Eps. 9 & 10] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6788)

simon 15-02-2004 01:50

Thanks for the translation, katbeidar

Is this shit for real or are they having us on?

Unplugged 15-02-2004 02:01

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
*Is becoming so paranoid*

Staringelf I like your avatar! :coctail:

Wait, which one? :ithink: I must have changed like 4 times today... lol Was it the 'wardrobe malfunction' one? :heh:

Kate 15-02-2004 02:17

Quote:

from Illyuziya

Today Vanya recorded another song for his album, here are the lyrics:

Evening without love
Morning without sorrow
Disabled people
Disabled people

To get a good overview of the whole song, repeat the top 4 lines twice, and the bottom line 10 times.
Any thoughts on the new song Shaps was recording?

:ithink:

thegurgi 15-02-2004 02:20

katbeidar, was HE singing it?? If he was, i don't even think it could lyrically or musically be good.... icks.

Although, he is kind of singing about me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QueenBee 15-02-2004 04:20

I forgot to say THANK YOU KATE, you weren't in a mood but you still did it for us..
Aaw.. I think I'm gonna cry :hmmm: We love you and we appreciate everything you're doing!
For you: :rose:

denial 15-02-2004 05:01

katbeidar, thank you. Things looks very stressful there now.

Quote:

The reason of the girls want an annulment of the contract is because their producer does not follow what they agreed upon in the contract:

1) He doesn't want to sign a contract with Universal or any other records company to sell the albums.
2) He doesn't norificate the girls regularly about their earning, and doesn't pay them regularly either.
.. why doesn't he?

Quote:

Shaps calls the girls. Julia ignores the call. She walks around the apartment in her underpants, showing Masky her slippers, then her bedding, then swearing to her dad (?).

Lena answers the call, but refuses to "sing" as he suggests, reminding him of the notification.
- this scene... were Yulia and Yulia's father and Lena at same place (apartment) that time?

thegurgi 15-02-2004 05:32

i bet they were in their seperate homes

Kate 15-02-2004 06:52

denial, I have no idea.

Please, bear in mind that I dunno what the hell I was translating, cuz I didn't quite follow Artem's Russian... :hmmm: I didn't get some of the sentences, but the majority is hopefully correct.

Celtic Jobber 15-02-2004 07:26

Thanks Kate for translating Artem's report. :rose:

Does anyone in Russia have the reality show on video so they can cap the episodes for those of us worldwide who haven't seen any of them? :dknow:

I'm starting to get desperate... I must see this show... :gigi:

thegurgi 15-02-2004 07:42

Celtic Jobber, Hare told me that a Russian has most of the episodes and plans to upload them soon... but i can't really tell anymore than that....

since it's all i know, Thanks for that Reassurance Hare [by the way :)]

Celtic Jobber 15-02-2004 07:50

That's good to know.

Thanks thegurgi and Hare. :done:

Lux 15-02-2004 16:57

yes, this is great. the show is picking up. i'm glad there's something going on at least.

Tom Violence 15-02-2004 17:41

Quote:

Originally posted by katbeidar
Julia ignores the call. She walks around the apartment in her underpants...
Yes. Quite right the show is picking up. More of this and I'll start watching.

bpro50 15-02-2004 18:09

Once Yul hits the front door at her house, she strips down to her underpants and spends an inordinate amount of time swearing. I think they should transfer the RS to Yulia's house. It would be more interesting.

xena225 15-02-2004 18:20

Quote:

Shaps calls the girls. Julia ignores the call. [...]
Lena answers the call, but refuses to "sing" as he suggests, reminding him of the notification.
Does it strike anybody else as weird that Manski was around at exactly the right moment to film the girls' reactions to Ivan's phone calls? Not only in Yulia's apartment, but apparently also in Lena's? Seems like a REAL big coincidence to me. I'm not saying it's not possible, but it's a really strange coincidence, no?

Quote:

She walks around the apartment in her underpants, showing Masky her slippers, then her bedding, then swearing to her dad (?).
Only because a question mark was added, I'd like to supply this translation by elf (from tatu.us):
Quote:

"She is walking around the room in her panties [...] while letting her father speak."
I don't speak Russian, I just wanted to add it, because of the question mark!

Thank you for the translation, katbeidar! :rose:

xena225

Lena410 15-02-2004 19:55

xena225, manski has a special skill..he *always* knows when to be where so he gets the important parts on camera. :rolleyes:

:lol: this RS keeps getting funnier by the minute...honestly I had wondered wtf they wanted to show bout recording for 20 episodes..I never thought they'd just turn it into a soup :p this is hilarious

kishkash 15-02-2004 20:16

Thanks for the news :rose:

I think the girls should not only seek annulment of the contract, they should also sue under the tort of breach of contract, and reclaim the money they were owed, as well as get more money (in the form of economic loss) $.$. Not only will Ivan declare bankruptcy to not have to pay in full, during the court trial all his dirty laundry will be aired and he will never be a credible producer in the business again :gigi: :coctail:

Even if he picks himself up again and decides to produce more crappy songs (have u heard the stuff he's been producing lately?) Would other new artists take a chance with him under an independant label, and know they won't get payed bcoz of his previous behavior with tatu? He's burned way too many bridges...

kish *thinks she's been reading too much business law* kash

thegurgi 15-02-2004 21:45

Quote:

kish *thinks she's been reading too much business law* kash
It's OK Kish, that was something i hadn't thought of... the girls should do that.... :: devilish laugh ::

Kate 15-02-2004 22:05

Oh, for God's sake, xena225! Is it really that important?

I think the rest of the translations will be made by elf. Next time just bring his over and we'll fix it up. You didn't offend me, but I just want to say, although I love of all of you guys, I am done translating. It takes too much time, and it's a one way favor.

So, thanks for flying "translated by katbeidar" airways. Enjoy your life.

On a more personal note, I won't be on TatySite.net as much either.

Hope it goes well for Tatu and you guys.

haku 15-02-2004 22:50

Quote:

Originally posted by xena225
Does it strike anybody else as weird that Manski was around at exactly the right moment to film the girls' reactions to Ivan's phone calls?
I said the same thing about Manski precisely filming Lena when she fainted. People told me at the time that Manski (and other people with cameras) were around the girls all the time, so it was only normal they didn't miss anything. *shrugs* I don't know.

In Singapore, there was someone filming Lena there also (not Manski), so i guess they are really filming them *all the time*.