Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   General discussions (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Any fans left? (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6343)

shizzo 24-12-2003 16:41

Quote:

But to be a homophobe and racist is better than to have no opinion.
Is it really?

Consider the contributions which homophobes and thieves
give to society. Prejudice, disrespect - these don't lend
anything of value, but instead just add to problems already
existing. Those without an opinion in this respect are the
ones whose neutrality doesn't cause a negative effect to
society - racism and homophobia, on the other hand, are
just extensions of hate. Adding more stability to intolerance
and prejudice will just be more effort in the future to erase
these problems.

kishkash 24-12-2003 17:40

Quote:

The same way as to be a robber and thief is better than to be a lazy bum sitting at home all day. The unopinionated lazy bum contributes nothing to society but the homophobic robber does.
:none:

Quote:

STILL?
ooOOO-PA!

ypsidan04 24-12-2003 17:42

Quote:

Originally posted by spyretto

The same way as to be a robber and thief is better than to be a lazy bum sitting at home all day. The unopinionated lazy bum contributes nothing to society but the homophobic robber does.

right?

I don't see the logic. A homophobic robber will go to jail, while the bum won't. And the homophobic robber is homophobic, while the bum isn't. I think that scores 2 points for the bum. I can't see why being a bigoted criminal is better than being a know-nothing, do-nothing person.

You know, some old-dead Greek guy called Socrates once said that unopinionated people are "useless". But what use is a homophobic robber? They both are unnecessary members of society.

skye 24-12-2003 19:54

Why do they have to pretend to be gay in front of the camera :confused: I think they still could be famous only kissing during the ATTSS song, and after the song they could clear up that they aren't, that would be less harmful and less dissappointment for fans who believe their love :none:

taty994945 25-12-2003 14:30

Perhaps they could have done that, skye.

teeny 25-12-2003 23:11

Quote:

I think they still could be famous only kissing during the ATTSS song, and after the song they could clear up that they aren't, that would be less harmful and less dissappointment for fans who believe their love
Yeah they could have done it this way. They didn't. It wouldn't have given the same reaction worldwide if they kissed and cleared up the situation seconds later. Sure there was a big fuss when Madonna, Christina and Britney kissed but they were known in advange.
I wont complain about the choise made in this situation. Why should I?

Rob 25-12-2003 23:46

Quote:

Originally posted by skye
Why do they have to pretend to be gay in front of the camera :confused: I think they still could be famous only kissing during the ATTSS song, and after the song they could clear up that they aren't, that would be less harmful and less dissappointment for fans who believe their love :none:
Good point. Ask Shapovalov.

Lux 26-12-2003 00:32

they could've done it that way in retrospect, but how long would the slight bit of intrigue have lasted
i think there would've been more questioned raised and the need to answer them

freddie 26-12-2003 02:09

Quote:

Not really, my dear! I thing that the intrigue of the actual relationship brought surely at least 40 maybe even 50% of the fans. It's obvious that the concept was an extremely succesful conbination. Living the image. Something that nobody thought of before.

skye 27-12-2003 12:34

Quote:

Originally posted by freddie
Not really, my dear! I thing that the intrigue of the actual relationship brought surely at least 40 maybe even 50% of the fans. ...
But they were just pretending, that could also make fans leave who believed them.. :rolleyes:
They created the image and ruined it themselves :none:
Now what I admired them only for their songs, especially the lyrics, but the lyrics weren't written by them after all :lalala: :none:

LenochkaO 27-12-2003 14:31

Quote:

But they were just pretending, that could also make fans leave who believed them.. :rolleyes:
They created the image and ruined it themselves :none:
Now what I admired them only for their songs, especially the lyrics, but the lyrics weren't written by them after all :lalala: :none:

But Skye, we always knew that they hadn't written the songs themselves.

Devilish Yulia 27-12-2003 15:15

yes exactly!^

but wen they say dat some of the songs are bout their love...*cough* :bebebe:

hmmm...

teeny 27-12-2003 17:10

Quote:

but wen they say dat some of the songs are bout their love...*cough*
most prewritten songs never are written with some artists in mind in advange. But they could have performed them like they were anyway, and the song isn't any worse because they haven't written it themselfs.

denial 27-12-2003 17:36

Quote:

Originally posted by TLFdk
most prewritten songs never are written with some artists in mind in advange. But they could have performed them like they were anyway, and the song isn't any worse because they haven't written it themselfs.
Ne Ver Ne Boisia Ne Prosi and Nich'ya are pretty much like it was written about what they feel. Just maybe the story of when they first met at Ivan's office, they were so glad to see each other and Ivan noticed the chemistry and asked the song writers to write songs about it.

:heh:

teeny 27-12-2003 17:43

Quote:

Ne Ver Ne Boisia Ne Prosi and Nich'ya are pretty much like it was written about what they feel.
Perhaps they have a songwriter attached to write songs directly, or they choose songs that match the image or the current situation. Even though the writer was thinking one thing while writing, the lyrics can be changed a bit and suddenly have a different meaning.
I don't know.. :lalala: Shouldn't post at the moment. I don't know where I'm heading at anyway.

skye 28-12-2003 16:33

Quote:

Originally posted by LenochkaO
But Skye, we always knew that they hadn't written the songs themselves.
Yes...but they lied that those songs are about their lives :( :rolleyes:

Quote:

[i]....Just maybe the story of when they first met at Ivan's office, they were so glad to see each other and Ivan noticed the chemistry and asked the song writers to write songs about it. [/b]
The chemistry....? :lalala: I do believe that was friendship :lalala: :rolleyes:

freddie 28-12-2003 19:12

Quote:

Yes...but they lied that those songs are about their lives :( :rolleyes:
They still could possibly be about their lives. Just in an exagerated maner. Ivan once said the project was based on exaggeration...

Quote:

The chemistry....? :lalala: I do believe that was friendship :lalala: :rolleyes:
You need chemistry for a friendship as well. Not all people can be great friends. Chemistry doesn't neccessarily mean a romantic involvement.