Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Fanfic - Darkness Within (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=3339)

Uhaku 18-05-2003 12:28

Another Fanfic...now called, "Darkness Within"

I guess i hav too many sleepless nights. And this idea just kept popping up in my head. So bare with me as i try to keep my sanity. Anyway, I don't even hav a title for it yet. Just think of it as something to kill ur time. :D It's unedited. So read at ur own riskkkk ... ker! ...

Warning: If u already knew my writing style and don't like it, pls don't read to upset urself. And "HUH?!" is not the title of this story. :none:

Edit: This piece is not a fanfiction anymore. I still use the tatu pic for the website simply b/c it's pretty. Lol. Enjoy

http://www.uhaku.com/dw/dw_index.htm

Yulia_Fan 18-05-2003 13:27

woah. *in shock* that was amazing! but, to be continued?! i am desperate to see how!

interesting way of using the girls, meaning the different ages etc. i hope u continue with this, i am intrigued to see what could possibly happen next!

PS: Yulia is simply adorable!!

warx 18-05-2003 17:09

yipeeeee, another fic...
tnx uhaku...

Ripptyd 18-05-2003 17:17

Wow...You know I love your writing, and this is definitely no different! :D

YLuelniaa 18-05-2003 17:51

DAMN, that was just AMAzing.......i sure hope you continue this..

smilie faces 18-05-2003 21:54

it was cool ... ! your writting is superb as usual
yet.. aw .. maaan.. tragedy again?
boo :(

I wanna know what happens next !

kishkash 18-05-2003 23:46

WOW what can i say uhaku, u have such an excellent style of writing!

Your stories are like a drug for me! ;)

Arwen 19-05-2003 02:28

keep it up!! I don't care what you do to them!! jaja!! Kill them, make them love each other, torture us, cause it feels so good!! jaja
Amazing, great as usual Uhaku, thank you for this new fic
I'll just sit here waiting for next chapter...

pacmangirl 19-05-2003 02:37

that was really awesome uhaku, very intriguing. I love how you write, it makes it really easy to make the pictures in my head... like a movie... anyways, very looking forward to what happens :yes: :done:

Ripptyd 19-05-2003 02:43

rh2k, just chill and wait for the next part. :)
No need to harangue uhaku about the story by just saying it's going to be depressing.

Arwen 19-05-2003 04:54

ripptyd: true ...very true
The only thing we DO know is that this fic kicks a$$ and i can tell just by the first part! :)

Arwen

Ningyo 19-05-2003 11:45

Re: Another Fanfic...HUH?!

Quote:

Warning: If u already knew my writing style and don't like it, pls don't read to upset urself. And "HUH?!" is not the title of this story. :none:
I know your style and want to read more of your work because it's different. Don't care what you write; I just want to read it.

Great story! :done:

- SK.

Ripptyd 19-05-2003 11:46

rh2k, there's a million and one ways to write a chapter like that, just like in 666. We won't know until later if it's literal or not. So until then, just sit back and relax...

Uhaku 20-05-2003 00:37

thank you, everybody! i'm quite surprised u guys like it regardless of what happened at the end of the first chapter. Hee Hee. this just proved i'm not alone in the wilderness.

Arwen, LOL! i'm glad u enjoyed the torturing. lol!
Ripp, it's always great to hear that u like my stuff. (((blushing)))
Mel, warx, i saw ur post in my guestbook. thanks! ^_^

it seems my warning didn't seem to do any good. maybe i should make it clearer at the start. like..."don't expect joyous feast from Uhaku. she's insane!"...-_-'

Ningyo 20-05-2003 06:55

Quote:

Originally posted by uhaku
Mel, warx, i saw ur post in my guestbook. thanks! ^_^
My pleasure! :D

Quote:

"don't expect joyous feast from Uhaku. she's insane!"...-_-'
I like insane, just ask my friends... :heh:

- Mel.

parrish122 20-05-2003 12:58

One good thing about my being offline for so long is I come back and find all this great stuff to read!

I like this, Uhaku. You keep us hooked because we *never* know what to expect.

Parrish

warx 21-05-2003 17:18

no prob uhaku...
its my honor to sign in ur guestbuk

Uhaku 22-05-2003 11:12

chapter 2-3 are up. :eek: :spy: (unedited)

Yulia_Fan 22-05-2003 15:43

wow...

that was.. weird! but fantastic! i am fasncinated, looking forward to the next chapter :)

warx 22-05-2003 16:17

tnx for the new chaps.....