Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Tatu in Podnebesnaya. Releases from 07.02.04 and 08.02.04. [aka Eps. 7 & 8] (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6738)

tatyruv 11-02-2004 21:19

Thanks sunny poison

la aurora 11-02-2004 22:52

well, no need to thank me guys *blushes* *takes all the roses*
I'm just doing the best I can do... I feel a bit guilty that I'm the only one here who has the ability to see the show. U always provide lots of help so my lame reports are the lest I can do for u back ;)

and coolie, yeah... I remember Kiper saying that. I warned u I wasn't in the best condition watching the Saturday episode lol But I did my best with the Sunday one :gigi: I recorded some bad quality mp3 for myself, so the report was pretty full :)

and yay! I'm queenie's fav russian!!! lol Do u know many? :hmmm:

hmm.... btw, why do I get the feeling Yulia and Kiper look so alike at times? They have same facial expressions and guestures... sometimes it seems Kiper is how Yulia would look like if she stayed blond and was a bit older. Stupid I know... but I get this feeling every time I see Kiper. May be it's coz Yulia was 14 when they met and Kiper could have some influence on her? u know... lil girls take a lot from older ones. I remember adoring my older cousin when I was 14... lol... now even I notice we have same guestures at times... but at least ppl never doubt we are relatives :lalala:

irish22 12-02-2004 05:45

actully sunny i agree with you on that about kiper and yulia lol and thanks for the reoprts it is nice to read about thre show at least man it stinks that no one is able to cap it. And queenie is not the only one who think you are the fav russian here i do to . you always let us know what is goign on over there first hand

Lux 12-02-2004 07:17

actually after watching the clips kiper bares an uncanny resemblance to yulia, albeit vague. she's hot, nevertheless

sunnypoison - thank you for the report

angeljas01 12-02-2004 08:20

thank you thank you thank you...Sunny Poison :)

denial 12-02-2004 16:56

About Lena Kiper and Ivan
Quote:

The whole interview had this strange mood... she was smiling... sometimes it was sad smile... sometimes a happy one... she sounded like she did blame only herself for being that stupid and not anyone else...
Then she said why she left the project. That she felt loved less with every new day... the feeling was stronger and stronger... and it wasn't about Ivan only...
I was listening to the song Nich'ya .. both TATU's and Lena Kiper -Nichya's ...funny about the same title for the songs too ..and the lyrics... are they actually sending msg to each other? :rolleyes:

:none:

forre 13-02-2004 22:13

haku, Thanks for the link on the Russian forum. "Your" article says that the signed copy of the claim to terminate the contract with Neformat will be handed over to Ivan in the next Episode of the show. So, stay tuned, ppl! :rose:

cirrus 13-02-2004 22:25

Ooooh, suspense! :p

I think the conflict between the girls and Ivan is real, to some extent, but it's odd how perfectly it fits into the format of the reality show... ::ithink: And how the show goes from the recording of an album to the breaking of a contract. Maybe it is real, after all.

Kate 13-02-2004 22:26

Can't wait. Lol. :gigi:

rANdoMtATuFaN 15-02-2004 08:55

Thanx for the report Sunny Poison...

I finally get the whole crown thing - that had me confused.