Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Search, Exchange and Polls (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Russian songs - requests & exchange (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=5944)

la aurora 14-11-2003 15:03

Russian songs - requests & exchange

Well... I was downloading some vids for my PDA and thought may be it was interesting for anyone to see what russian music is like. Here are some links for the vids. Vids are mp3's size (about 6 Mb), so a picture is rather small (192х144) but it's enough to see what's going on there. I'll be adding some links for vids, mp3s, sites and pics of russian artists from time to time, so check this thread if U are interested. These vids aren't my favorites. Just ones I found.

Smash - Freeway The one directed by Elena Keeper
Dima Bilan - Ya popal Some call him russian Craig David. I wouldn't say so. But he signed his contract with GALA Records not so long ago. Guess, he'll try to breakthrough internationally.
VIA GRA - Ubey moyu podrugu (Kill my girlfriend). I like them. Everybody does. This is not their hottest video but the funniest one. Don't take it seriously. It's just a parody on our old-fasioned song-festival Pesnya Goda.
Diskoteka Avariya - Nebo Most popular song in Russia this year
2 products of our Star Factory:
Fabrika - Pro lyubov
Mihail Grebenschikov - Bulki (Sometimes I think this guy is insaine)

Best Russian Act at EMA this year. Gluk'OZA - Nevesta. The girl is even younger than Y&L but already mega-popular in Russia. I like her slow songs Vokzal and Sneg...

And this one most of u already have: TATU - How soon is now?
there's a small signatire for this vid: strongly requested one. And they won anyway (i don't know if it goes for eurovision or EMA)

Have fun...

denial 14-11-2003 16:18

sunny poison, thank you !! your PDA is so cool!! :rose:

*off to watch the video*

Added:
Ahh!! finally I get to see that Freeway video!.. they dance like gays.. :none:

Lena Kiper seems to like vehicles and roads and speed in her videos. .. now I wonder about the NGGU video ...

la aurora 14-11-2003 17:00

Yeah, D... 'Gays' was the only thing I had in my mind after seein the vid... So, guess Kiper loves not only 'vehicles and roads and speed' but gays as well... she was working on Y&L's image... now Smash that looked much straighter before...

denial 14-11-2003 17:39

Oooohh!! That Fabrika is not bad too ... I like I like .. especially both the short hair girls .. .. urr .. almost have the 'gays' touch too .. umm.. must be the 'commercial value' thing..:gigi:

russkayatatu 14-11-2003 22:48

sunnich, thanks so much for the links :rose: I hadn't seen any of these, and it's interesting to know what's going on ... спасибо ! Виа Гра was pretty funny; I'd never heard that song before ...

la aurora 14-11-2003 22:57

U are welcome, Rach :rose: I wish I was as lucky and don't see some of these vids as well. But unfortunately I do... every time I switch on MTV :(

coolasfcuk 14-11-2003 23:15

OOOooo sunnich thankies... well, I still havent seen the videos (being at work and all), but it is nice that you are keeping us 'up to date' on the Russian music scene... if only someone could do that for the BG one as well - most of the things are for download only within BG :( ...
oh, I have seen Kipers Smash! video when it came out... nothing mind blowing, ha ha, but very gay-ish indeed .. :liplick: mmm how I love gay guys

russkayatatu 14-11-2003 23:47

yeah, "Freeway" = very gay :laugh: :gigi: and I have to agree with you Val about Mihail Grebenschikov - you think he's insane only sometimes?! :eek: ;)

cool, too bad about the BG music scene - I've found a couple of mp3's and videos on some sites (like http://mp3.kafence.com ) but I'm not sure how useful or up-to-date it is ... and it takes me forever to download :(

la aurora 15-11-2003 00:23

Quote:

and I have to agree with you Valabout Mihail Grebenschikov - you think he's insane only sometimes?!
Nah... EVERY time I see him, I wanna cry... think U understand me, Rach, U are one of few ppl here who CAN understand what's his song about. I've seen him many times [he's from our first ever Star Factory] and he was always like that... but there were moments he sounded normal. Few moments... but even one is enough not to say he's ALWAYS insane, right? :rolleyes:

prostrel 15-11-2003 00:31

Sunny Poison , this thread is fantastic, marvelous, super, awesome, great, magnificent, клёво, упоительный... all those and more! Thank you so much!

Ah, Fabrika is hot. And Vi agra is so funny. I have always loved Russian humour, too bad I can`t see Russian TV channels at home. :( Avaria :done: But silly me didn`t know which buttons I had to push to see that Gluk`OZA vid :dknow:

la aurora 15-11-2003 15:50

oh, prostrel, sorry. I forgot. U needed to send mail to get the link. I did. It will be available for 2 more days. Have fun :) Tho it's her 2nd video. There's also 1st and 3rd... and they contunie each other like one story... but guess, one vid is enough to decide if U like it or not.
http://www.skymax.ru/clipaki/rus/glu...za_nevesta.wmv

prostrel 15-11-2003 17:51

Thank you Sunny poison ! Song was already familiar to me but I didn`t know it`s name and video was new to me. This girl has very strong voice. When I listen to her I get this feeling that she knows what she wants. :D I`m just guessing here but I think that I would like more those slow songs.

denial 15-11-2003 18:04

Well today I watched that VIA GRA - Ubey moyu podrugu (Kill my girlfriend). .. I am very very attracted with the title of the song .. LOL . and then I watched the video..another gay touch? LOL .. the video is funny .. but I wish I could understand what is the story behind the song .. I suspect they said "Kill my girlfriend, Kill my girlfriend,Kill my girlfriend," Lots of time . but I can't figure out from the plot of the video.

Well I can't watch all the videos at one time . because I admit it took sometimes to download the video from here those the size is just small .. so I watch one over and over because another download time will be .. :hmmm: ..

Now I'm downloading that Gluk'OZA - Nevesta. - I didnt find where to click too yesterday .. thank you to Prostrel for bringing it up .. :rose: and SP of course :rose:

Ps.. I am watching the video.. cool..:dead: I love the animation .. :dead: :dead: .. whats the story about? do you have picture of the real singer?

coolasfcuk 15-11-2003 18:56

heeeee, just watched ВИА ГРА, ha haaaa... the second I saw it....I though... wow.... look at those, remind me so much of our 'Антибиотика' :gigi: blonde, red, dark...just couple of links what they looks like:
Older pic, maybe from 2000
antibiotika
the red haired one changed the red I guess, lol
antibiotika 2

ok, will watch more of the videos later... I just wanted to say... remind me so much of BG videos... whatver I have seen so far....*clap, clap* what a nice thread sunnich.

la aurora 15-11-2003 20:35

Ok. I'll give some info on Gluk'OZA this time :)
She released her first video last winter and as for as I know, she was a schoolgirl then. Not sure about now, may be she finished her school already.
Her real name is Natasha Ivanova and she's the author of all lyrics and music. For quite a long nobody knew who she was and many ppl thought it was Aguzarova or Zemfira behind the project. What can I say... her texts are interesting and sincere, it's hard to mix her with any other singer... I dunno.
Here's liks to her real photos:
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto3/b12.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto/10.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto/6.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto/4.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto3/rr02.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto3/rare.jpg
http://g-l-u-k-o-z-a.narod.ru/foto/18r.jpg

And here U can download her 2 slow songs that I personaly like a lot Sneg and Vokzal

Have fun! :gigi:

cirrus 15-11-2003 20:55

Popolam

I was reading the Nichya forum at their website, and someone had posted about an artist called Popolam. I don't know anything about this guy, but I watched his video and I really like it! Of course, I don't know what it all means, but the song sounds neat. I'd describe it as techno-rock

Here's a low quality version:
Popolam - Vsje Lyubov

It's a dark video, shot in some gritty bathroom, and the guy battles his own reflection. If anyone could explain what it's about, I'd appreciate it!

The official website is www.popolam.ru, where you can download the song and a higher quality video.

la aurora 15-11-2003 21:02

huh... ANTIBIOTIKA? Well, yes... there's def something similar... VIA GRA just a lil bit more undressed. That video... well, they were sooooo dressed there :gigi:
here are some pics. Why men love them so much? :rolleyes:
http://www.via-graclub.narod.ru/phot...n.files/f1.jpg
http://www.via-graclub.narod.ru/phot...n.files/v1.jpg
http://www.via-graclub.narod.ru/phot...n.files/f6.jpg

And these are from their latest video:
http://via-graclub.narod.ru/TNRN_1.jpg
http://via-graclub.narod.ru/TNRN_6.jpg
http://via-graclub.narod.ru/TNRN_8.jpg

The plot of the video, D? Nothing special. Just the parody on that festival... and what goes on behind the scenes (there's someone who looks like Kirkorov and this someone tryes to hit on someone who looks like Masha Rasputina and someone who looks like Alla Pugachova /Kirkorov's wife/ doesn't like this for some reason :gigi: all characters a VERY known in Russia). The song is about a girl who asks her bf to kill her female friend as she's VERY jelous and can't live with this shadow behind her and bf. Nothing special. But looks funny :gigi:

la aurora 15-11-2003 21:16

cirrus, huh... Popolam... as far as I remember there are 2 guys in this band. 2 brothers... twins :gigi:
Hm... the site says it's their first video... I'm somehow sure I saw one before... it was awful, so cheap and stupid...
Besides, I don't like them being so artificial. It just happened so that I knew about this band much earlier than it appeared. I'm studying journalism and lots of interesting things happens at my uni. A friend of mine one day came and asked if we knew any twin brothers. Her friend - producer wanted to make a band. He had this 'twins' idea. And being twins was the ONLY requirement. He said they'll teach them or use computers to make them sound ok. They'll use enough make-up to make them looking good and so on... Everything was planned.
Than I saw that lame video and thought 'bad idea', guy. It won't work! They dissapeared and now I see them coming back, inviting some ppl (Polienko, Galoyan...) who worked with the band we all know, and saying they'll do something 100% better than TATU... Hm... nice. We'll see.

russkayatatu 15-11-2003 21:23

Val, when I click the link for "Sneg" and "Vokzal" it says it's only available to Russian users :( sorry :rose:

Antibiotika and Via Gra - ha haa, funny, thanks for all these pictures, guys :gigi:

cirrus 15-11-2003 21:31

thanks sunny poison. Yeah I guess that is pretty lame. And I thought it was one guy... :rolleyes: :D My bad. I think the song sounds okay, but maybe it's better not to know anything else about it. I still think the video's cool!

la aurora 15-11-2003 22:01

well, cirrus, I haven't seen this vid... don't want wasting my time and money. I'll see it on TV if it's good enough. But the one I saw about year or 2 ago was awful. But if U enjoy music and vid, why not? It's all for fun, right? Why should U care about band's history?

Rach, ufff... it took me so long to find these free links :( Ok, I'll try to download them and than upload to my geocities acoount. Just wait an hour or 2 :rose: I'd download them anyway... looove this songs.

coolasfcuk 15-11-2003 22:08

sunny poison, he he waiting to hear those Gluk'OZA songs :rose:
and sunnich, he heeee, dont worry Antibiotika arent that dressed (you can see in one of the pics - it's all of then behind one towel :gigi: ), just those pics show them like that.... majority of women in BG music are pretty 'slutty' LoL ... Rach, give your opinion, especially on the 'chalga' singers.....

la aurora 15-11-2003 23:43

ok. Sneg is on. Here's the translation if anyone interested. Glukoza's text aren't any easier to translate than TATU's :( I tried my best... Rach, correct the translation if U can as I suck in english, u know.

Snow.

Grey station... Tied up... With cold winds... With secrets...
For the every hooter... At the full speed... (I) was burning like comets...
Where are U?
I... Through the capillaries... Haven't send... Ur telegrammes...

Melt, melt... Melt on my hands... Snow...
Melt, turn to the tears... My answers... mmm...
Melt, turn to the tears... My answers... mmm... mmm...

Grey station... Punished (me) with ur lies... wounds...
To wait and to smoke... Not to forget... The pupil is contracting... Doesn't count...
I... Through the capillaries... Haven't send... Ur telegrammes...

Melt, turn to the tears... My answers... mmm...
Melt, turn to the tears... My answers... mmm... mmm...

Looks strange, I suppose :gigi: But don't judge me, I'm not native speaker... and don't judge Natasha... c'mon! She's just a school-girl :rose:

Huh... Vokzal is on it's way.

coolasfcuk 15-11-2003 23:54

just listened :) thankies sunnich - I like a lot ... and it is even putting me in a 'winter' mode.. even though we havent had snow yet - thank god.

as far as the words go.... didnt know only couple - like hooter LoL but I dont know what that is in english as well :o ... off to look it up... I think you did good job... it just looks strange because of the sentanse structure... 'cause it is word to word... like: 'I... Through the capillaries... Haven't send... Ur telegrammes...' in english: 'I havent sent your telegrammes though the capillaries'

la aurora 16-11-2003 00:11

whuh... coolie... I KNOW that the sentence structure is wrong... just thought if I would right... well... it will get some sense but loose the mood. :gigi: but thankies for the correction. hope ppl will get what i meant now :D

hm... hooter... it's one of the words that my dictionary suggested. I REALLY don't know the proper word... :rolleyes:

coolasfcuk 16-11-2003 00:23

Quote:

whuh... coolie... I KNOW that the sentence structure is wrong... just thought if I would right... well... it will get some sense but loose the mood.
heh sunnich I know you know :) I think your english is perfect... I was just saying it so other people can understand why it 'seems weird'.

Quote:

hm... hooter... it's one of the words that my dictionary suggested. I REALLY don't know the proper word...
well, this is what I get for the word 'hooter' in the webster dic:
Quote:

1 : to shout or laugh usually derisively
2 : to make the natural throat noise of an owl or a similar cry
3 : to make a loud clamorous mechanical sound
transitive senses
1 : to assail or drive out by hooting <hooted down the speaker>
2 : to express or utter with hoots <hooted their disapproval>
- hoot·er noun
ummm.... throat noise?? :eek: this 'throat noise' is in SWEDISH!!! and I cant make that noise... LoL...pronauncing #7 in swedish for me :dead:.... but anyway.. I am not sure about that hooter thing....

from the song I hear: гудок ... is that correct?

edit: nevermind... ha ha.. looked up 'гудок' -
Quote:

1) hooter; siren (фабричный); horn (автомобильный); whistle
2) (звук)
hoot(ing); toot (более слабый); honk (автомобиля)
pheeeeeew I get it now... I would say 'horn' or 'wistle' is better... but let Rach confirm this..

:eek: what am I doing .. gotta go drink 'morning' coffee and study... waiting for the other song though - thanks again sunnich

russkayatatu 16-11-2003 00:30

sunnich, I think it is more like a 'siren' or a 'whistle' or something that makes a hooting sound - no? Yeah, it's гудок. :) 'Hooter' sounds weird in English ... like an owl ... I wasn't sure what it meant either :lol: but the translation you have is great otherwise :yes:

OK, I just listened to the songs; for some reason the geocities link didn't work for me either :grustno: but I was able to hear both of them on rbcmp3.com. And I have the Russian lyrics - maybe it'd be helpful to post them too?

:gigi: Iska, what do you need my opinion for - you know BG music better than me; I can say that the pop stars/chalga singers I saw definitely didn't seem overly modest to me though ;) about the same as Russian, probably :gigi:

Btw I like the songs a lot; thanks for posting them Val - this is a great thread :done:

edit: never mind, I can download now :rose:

la aurora 16-11-2003 00:32

huh... гудок exactly... the sound of the train in this case. :dknow:

Anyway, Vokzal is up. One more 'winter' song. It's not so soft but I like it anyway.

Station.

The snow under my feet... Creeps with grams, metres...
Drags like a magnet... To the simple answer...
White butterflies are flying around... Careful...
For how long is it possible to see difficult in something so simple?

The moon has flied right under the clouds... yet...
I'll try to light on stars...
The love doesn't spare it's lights...
I was caught on it's foresight
I will send it (love) 2000 telegrammes...

Tears left unwonted roads (on the face)...
My heart is beating... Unrythmic to U...
The hands, cold from the wind, are burning...
Stylish, fashioned girls are smiling...

The moon has flied right under the clouds... yet...
I'll try to light on stars...
The love doesn't spare it's lights...
I was caught on it's foresight
I will send it (love) 2000 telegrammes...

la aurora 16-11-2003 00:35

well, Rach. Sure post russian lyrics if U can. And thanks for not mocking at me for my english :gigi:
May be U'll post proper translations tho? :rose:

goku 16-11-2003 00:50

Awww sunny poison, no ДеЦл? He's got the best videos... :D

la aurora 16-11-2003 01:01

huh... goku... I didn't say these were the best videos. These were just ones I've found. And Децл don't have any new videos out for a long time already. I can't say I like him, but I don't dislike him as well... he was young and quite funny IMO. So, if U find any link feel free to post here. I don't have any... :dknow:

denial 16-11-2003 04:51

Val, ohhhh .. I love this Gluk'oza! I love her lyrics. And she is not bad ..she is cute. Thank you for the pictures. :rose: Wish I can understand Russian more :rolleyes: ...yes she is different .. is she gay?

Thank you for making the mp3 available too. You're the lady! :done:

PS:
I kinda like how the lyrics written .. after t.A.T.u and Gluk'oza ... they came in their own writing style ... for those who want to understand .. when to tell is also not to tell.. :confused:

Quote:

The snow under my feet... Creeps with grams, metres...
Drags like a magnet... To the simple answer...
White butterflies are flying around... Careful...
For how long is it possible to see difficult in something so simple?
:love: ...Val I think you made it rhym ..lol..

spyretto 16-11-2003 05:52

I want to watch Gluk'OZA but they ask you for an email to give you a link, etc. etc. How on earth do you get to the link?

I saw a little bit of their video on MTV EMA ( like 5 seconds ;) )

So I watched that Grebenschikov dude instead, and he's quite an interesting fella. It's the kind of artistic work that one needs to be p***ed drunk or stoned to appreciate. ( and if )

coolasfcuk 16-11-2003 06:09

spyretto, look at sunny poison's post in the first page... about half way.. she provided a direct link to the Gluk'OZA video ;)

prostrel 16-11-2003 14:00

Sunny poison you have been taken a lot of trouble with this Gluk`OZA. Sneg was very good like I thought it would be. Vokzal link was temporarily unavailable but I`ll try it again later. Young and fresh this Gluk`OZA girl, I think this name suits/fits to her fine! (glykoza=fructose/fruit sugar) :)

DinoBora 16-11-2003 22:17

http://www.mumiytroll.com/bear.mov ...watch this controversial russian video by MumijTroll...it's an awesome porno parody...:lalala: :lol: ...*not for kids*:gigi:

cirrus 16-11-2003 22:28

That video is awesome! Funny stuff. thanks oblakovshtanah

coolasfcuk 17-11-2003 03:33

awww oblako ha ha ! Now I will never be able to look at a cucumber the same way :grustno: ... and big teddy bears as well, LoL

denial 17-11-2003 06:39

Quote:

Originally posted by prostrel
Young and fresh this Gluk`OZA girl, I think this name suits/fits to her fine! (glykoza=fructose/fruit sugar) :) [/b]
hehehehe .. thats what I thought too. There's something about her music that remind me of the time we were practising in studio... the strumming of the electric guitar .. feels like you just sit around .. looking at each other and play the music .... and the roll of the drum ...

So this girl play guitar I guess.

prostrel 17-11-2003 11:02

Quote:

Originally posted by denial
There's something about her music that remind me of the time we were practising in studio... the strumming of the electric guitar .. feels like you just sit around .. looking at each other and play the music .... and the roll of the drum ...

D , you have been in a band? Maybe you are X popstar? :eek:

I was so eager to see some porn parody but there was WMP mistake, the file format is invalid. What ever that means. :dknow: I just have to imagine it.... :D