Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   Tatu In Podnebesnaya (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Chat live with t.A.T.u (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=6623)

thegurgi 30-01-2004 16:19

may i just say that Lena is getting more and more beautiful as each day passes...

Thanks for all the updates. I'll patiently await the official source of this stuff. Ah can' wait.

teeny 30-01-2004 16:33

Greg, I totally agree with you!!
Though I actually thought the limit was reached already. But beauty just keeps getting new higher standards from each new pic :love:

Thank you for the link, haku. And thank you Lena410 for "interupting" my boring surfing time with the link :rose:

Lena410 30-01-2004 16:46

TLFdk it was my pleasure! *grins and bows*

I love the pics where they are lying around looking totally relaxed..so cute *grins* and yul looks great in her cap..but lena with that crown :dead:

haku 30-01-2004 17:15

Yeah, i was in a hurry when i posted the link earlier so i didn't have the time to comment further but...

Lena is amazingly beautiful in those pics! :love: :dead: *drools*

I fell off my chair when i saw this one!

Her posture, her eyes, the light in her red hair *drools and dies* She's just magnificent! :love:

I'm gonna keep staring at those pics for a few hours, maybe a few days. :dead:

angeljas01 30-01-2004 19:01

Thanks for the link Haku...Lena looks fantastic, they both great and i love Yulia's cap, it's cute.

QueenBee 30-01-2004 19:32

I want a cap like Yulia's :yes:
Oh look they're chatting with us :rolleyes:

haku 30-01-2004 19:38

More pics :) (Well, the same, but different lol)
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/lookin/photo.html?id=95

Princess Lena... Simply gorgeous. :love: :dead:
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/lookin/photo.html?id=96

Mad Debz 30-01-2004 21:29

They turned up!? I could have if I really wanted left college early, but I thought I'd be disapointed. I was imaging coming home and them not turning up. I really am suprised, LOL!

MD

spyretto 30-01-2004 23:55

so it was "them"

oh wait, I heard Kurt Cobain will write the new album...

QueenBee 31-01-2004 00:13

spyretto, but just LOOK how fascinated and excited they are about chatting with their fans! :laugh:

haku 31-01-2004 00:27

He he, QueenBee :D

Who's that blond chick anyway? :confused:

Lena looks really bored there LOL But even bored, she's cute! :P

The pics where she looks so happy with her tiara were probably taken once the chat was over. :D

And LOL, they even picked a darkhaired and a redhead to substitute to the real Y&L. :D

bpro50 31-01-2004 00:36

Quote:

Originally posted by haku

I fell off my chair when i saw this one!

Her posture, her eyes, the light in her red hair *drools and dies* She's just magnificent! :love:

I'm gonna keep staring at those pics for a few hours, maybe a few days. :dead:

Lena has developed an unbelievable body!!! Let's see, 5ft, 3in, 108lbs, 36,24,36;l Unbelievable hair, killer smile, doe-ee eyes, wow! She is so much more beautiful than ever that I wonder what is going on. She has to be in love for her to look so good!

haku 31-01-2004 02:07

Quote:

Originally posted by bpro50
Lena has developed an unbelievable body!!!
I couldn't agree more! :dead:

That's 1.62m and 49kg for the rest of the world. :D (Well, when a girl says she's 49kg, it usually means she's 51kg :P )

As for the magical 90-60-90, as far as i know she never told her measurements and she's probably a couple of cm under that, but her figure is perfect and that's what matters. :D

She looks amazing. :love:

denial 31-01-2004 02:24

YAY!! finally pictures! OMG !! Look at my Lena!! OMG !! :dead: and Yulia too .. :love:

Can't wait for chat history .. I hope someone asked Lena if she's single ..:lalala: ..

PS: ..where are Yulia groupies? they always make noise first when new pictures arrive! :ithink:

PS2: The girls are 18 and 19 now .. they are probably taller then 157 and 163.

QueenBee 31-01-2004 02:30

Man.. if that's Lena's weight then.. I weigh more than her! Terrible. :P

Denial, ALL the groupies seem to have disappeared.. (except Haku and Lena410.. and you of course.. though I never knew you were a Lena groupie.. :ithink: )

haku 31-01-2004 02:32

Quote:

Originally posted by denial
where are Yulia groupies? they always make noise first when new pictures arrive!
Yeah, i'm surprised too... I don't know where they went?

Quote:

The girls are 18 and 19 now .. they are probably taller then 157 and 163.
It's 155 and 162, and nope, i don't think they've grown 1cm since they were 15! :D

bpro50 31-01-2004 02:35

Quote:

Originally posted by haku
I couldn't agree more! :dead:

That's 1.62m and 49kg for the rest of the world. :D (Well, when a girl says she's 49kg, it usually means she's 51kg :P )

As for the magical 90-60-90, as far as i know she never told her measurements and she's probably a couple of cm under that, but her figure is perfect and that's what matters. :D

She looks amazing. :love:

I just looked at her pictures again and I just can't believe it . . . she is ten times more beautiful than I have ever seen her. She did something but I'm not smart enough to know what it is but it certainly isn't her eye liner. She seems so much more confident than I have seen her before. She must have snapped Ivan's neck after all and she's feeling like she had had a spiritual experience. What a killer look. * I just passed out.* I woke up again. She is really something special!

denial 31-01-2004 02:40

Quote:

Originally posted by QueenBee
Denial, ALL the groupies seem to have disappeared.. (except Haku and Lena410.. and you of course.. though I never knew you were a Lena groupie.. :ithink: ) [/b]
well...they were both too young for me then .. but now Lena is 19 ..and 'growing' .... :lalala:

irish22 31-01-2004 06:18

sweet thanks so much for the pics my god yulia looks llike such a cutie god she is cute.

Celtic Jobber 31-01-2004 06:49

Lena is simply amazing in these pics, she's even more gorgeous than I've ever seen her before! :D

Yulia looks good too, but what's wrong with her ear?

I don't know what happened to the Yulia groupies, I think most of the kind of dropped out of the scene after A.N.A.T.O.M.Y. came out.

Quote:

Originally posted by spyretto
oh wait, I heard Kurt Cobain will write the new album...
Strange coincidence, but Yulia has the same birthdate as Kurt Cobain. Maybe Kurt's not dead after all, he's just disguised as a Russian teenage lesbian? :gigi: :heh: