Unofficial forum of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU (http://forum.tatysite.net/index.php)
-   The Island of Arts (http://forum.tatysite.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Fanfic - Nothing In Between (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=1735)

Ripptyd 17-03-2003 02:35

Fanfic - Nothing In Between

http://ripptyd.bekkis.com

FadingAway 17-03-2003 05:20

I need to go take a cold shower. All I can say is WOW! Aside from the obvious no-holds-bar detailed imagery, the language was superb and the flow pulled my eyes to the next word faster then my mind could comprehend. The last line was absolutely flawless! What emotions and power your words carry Ripptyd! I can't wait for 16! By the way, you couldn't have picked a better song!

Well, we could all change
But i know that you will never change
You shut up the night and when the light hits
You talk to me
I was never so amazed
It was such a mutual craze
Between you and me and me and you

You have a quite the flare for writing, something I hope you realize! Really am gonna take a cold shower now, that story is intense!

Kouketsuno Rei 17-03-2003 05:26

Another great part! I really like how this story progresses. It gradually builds to something more intense each time which really makes me anxious to read more! Great writing! :done:

rivierakid 17-03-2003 05:50

wow...

i would say more, but nothing i could say would do it justice...

simply incredible. keep it up ripp! you rock! :rose:

Ripptyd 18-03-2003 01:02

FadingAway, LMAO.

Trust me, a lot of it is my editor. I write in the basics and then the details where I can spare the wrist movements. LOL.

She goes through and makes it all purty! So HUGE thankies for my editor! She claims she's just "coloring in the corners" but ah well. LOL.

More thankies to Kouketsuno Rei and rivierakid for your feedback. :)

Tranz 18-03-2003 09:32

Wow....

Now that was intense, great job really enjoyed reading that part, detailed very very well lol. Cant wait for the next part, these just keep getting better and better, thank you for your writings, to all the other great writers thank you as well, for making such fantastic stories. :done:

surferchickSD 19-03-2003 05:10

just went to see ch13 and saw ch14 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW this is amazing you've got me hooked!

Editor 19-03-2003 05:26

As much as Ripp is insinuating that I do more than "colour in the corners", that IS all I do. So, HAH. She's doing just fine on her own. :)

You circle (NOT octagon).

And yeah, Chapter 14 is now up.

Read to your heart's desire, she done good. :lol:

HomerunNell 19-03-2003 11:14

Oooohh.....

Cliffhanger alert!!! Ouch. Ripp, you TEASE!!!! LOL.

Ripptyd 19-03-2003 21:51

Editor, *growls* Oooooo! You....You! LOL. You got around being KNOWN!

Thankies for feedback everyone. And, now everyone can know my editor...Editor...LMAO.

*goes back to typing up chapter 15 and 16*

volkotina 20-03-2003 07:36

I am thoroughly enjoying your writing. Your characters seem real and every thought, action, and word spoken by the two rings so true. You keep me craving the next chapter. You have a real gift. Thanks for sharing it.

Editor 22-03-2003 00:29

Chapter 15 is up. (For those who have not read it yet. And for those who have, there has been as slight change made. So feel free to read it again. :done: )

Chapter 16 is gettin' typed up by our fabulous author.

I'm readying my editor's hat.

Tranz 22-03-2003 00:37

14 and 15.....

were great, the story is getting so so good lol. There was a change to 15 hmmmm...... better go check it out.

Ripptyd 22-03-2003 02:20

I wanna thank everyone so far for the feedback I've gotten. From the people IMing me online, to the emails, to the posts on here. I really appreciate it. If I wasn't getting feedback, more than likely, this story would have stopped way back in chapter 9 or 10. :)

Chapter 16 is up now.

Hold on tight...Gonna be a bumpy ride! Sorry, couldn't resist the cheesy line. ;)

KillaQueen 22-03-2003 02:25

Ripp: OMG!!!!!! thank you for continuing your story, i was nearly dying here!!... woo!!!!! *bows* :rose:

Tranz 22-03-2003 02:33

Oh man......

that was intense, love the whole lip biting experience, spicing things up i see. Man wat an ending grrrrrrrr lol, cant wait for 17, you are doin a great job.

KillaQueen 22-03-2003 02:48

i just read it...... *dies*..... this suspense is killing me lolol.

Editor 22-03-2003 03:05

Isn't Ripp a fantastic writer? I love cliffhangers. *Maniacal laughter.*

- Edit - Oh, and for those whom are interested, the entire story had been re-edited for the five billionth time two weeks ago or so. And the last several chapters as well, in the past few days. And chapter 16, just now.

- Re-Edit - No wait. 16 re-re-re-edited just now. *Cough, cough.*

Kouketsuno Rei 22-03-2003 03:50

Chapter 16 was great! Oh, the next one is gonna be verrry interesting! I'm really wanting to know where things are gonna go from there! *dramatic music* :D

Ripptyd 23-03-2003 01:08

My Editor is crazy, don't mind HER. *looks pointedly at said person*

Chapter 17 is up!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we're heading into angsty territory. Please keep your emotional baggage in the overhead compartments because we're about to hit some turbulence.

More cheesy lines. I need to get my jollies when writing a angsty story. So sue me. ;)